Author Topic: 60 FPS battle iro?  (Read 1512 times)

elixirgeo

• View Profile
60 FPS battle iro?
« on: 2021-03-10 17:51:03 »
Hello,

I would like to know if there is an iro file for the 60 fps in battle. The"Animations" iro that comes with 7th heaven doesnt work in my case.

I would like to have it in order to install it and use it in 7th heaven with the rest of mods.

Thanks in advance!
 :) ;) :D ;D

strife98

• Global moderator
  • Doink!
    • View Profile
Re: 60 FPS battle iro?
« Reply #1 on: 2021-03-12 00:59:17 »
The animations download has been disabled on purpose. The 60fps mod is not compatible with 7th Heaven anymore and causes it to immediately crash. There are updates being worked on to add 60fps natively to 7th Heaven though so be on the lookout for that!

Ghaleon4

• View Profile
Re: 60 FPS battle iro?
« Reply #2 on: 2021-03-12 20:06:58 »
Hello!
I'm always lurking around here waiting for the next big announcements -especially for 60 FPS battles.  SUPER happy to see your post Strife98!
Random question; I've always heard/read that the PSX battle scenes were 60 FPS, but went YEARS without checking for myself.  Wellll I spent the last couple weeks setting up Retroarch on all my devices, and FFVII for PSX was one of the main titles I setup.  I 'feel' like I'm almost sure that the actual 3d portion of the scene is not true 60FPS even though the battle menu (and/or the screen as a whole) is.  What's the consensus I wonder?