Author Topic: [PSX/PC] General editor - Hades Workshop (0.50b)  (Read 845094 times)

ToraCarol

• View Profile
Re: [PSX/PC] General editor - Hades Workshop (0.40b)
« Reply #1350 on: 2018-08-09 19:15:33 »
In fact was a question to someone who knows, not you specifically.. so don't worry..ahah!

I'm also posting it on an Italian forum, but I was interested to share it also with you guys, for this reason I was askin.
About the english description there's no need to worry, I do it in any case ;P

Covarr

• Covarr-Let
  • Administrator
  • Just Covarr. No "n".
    • View Profile
« Reply #1351 on: 2018-08-09 19:27:25 »
We don't have a strict rule regarding what language you use, but we generally prefer English, because the site staff all speaks English and it's quite difficult to adequately moderate things we don't understand. I've seen some people post dual-language posts with the content in both English and another language; I think that's a good compromise.

ToraCarol

• View Profile
« Reply #1352 on: 2018-08-09 19:40:02 »
Ok thanks for the informations, I guess I'll try to post here when I'll have also a full english version  8-)

Kanitel

• View Profile
« Reply #1353 on: 2018-08-16 07:25:10 »
Pease help me. I am use Alternate Fantasy mod with FFIX Scaled Battle UI. After i use Hades Workshop and do some changes,game stuck on loading screen and don`t work. With vanilla files all just fine and changes work perfect.
etc. Sorry for my English.  :oops:

Tirlititi

• View Profile
« Reply #1354 on: 2018-08-16 17:20:32 »
Unfortunatly, it is not possible to use Hades Workshop after installing a mod that changes the engine, not without workarounds.
You can still use HW to mod anything that is not the engine, though: just don't copy/paste the Assembly-CSharp.dll that is generated by HW after your changes.

Things you can change this way:
- Any text/name/description...
- Enemy data,
- Tetra Master data,
- Everything under the Environment panel.

In particular, the player's abilities, the items and shops are inside the engine and can only be modified with dnSpy or a similar tool, after the engine is modded as in your situation.

Kanitel

• View Profile
« Reply #1355 on: 2018-08-16 18:24:55 »
Thank you for fast reply! Omg so simple and other time so complicated... 

Incinerator

« Reply #1356 on: 2018-08-16 22:57:37 »
To all regrading the model importer in Unity Assets Viewer, to import characters without crashing HW, the character you are either swapping or replacing must be re-rigged and skinned with the target’s appropriate skeletal bone structure. This also insures the charatcer animates properly (mesh deforms) with that target’s animation.
e.g.
swapping Lani model with Beatrix; rig and skin Beatrix’s bones to Lani’s model accordingly, these bones of Beatrix that animate her now applied to Lani correctly, so Lani doesn’t deform improperly. (Ex. Limbs flapping, folding erratically)
i show visual example once i return to the studio.
That’s just getting it to successfully import in HW without crashing, it will still crash in game as per all my tests.
Possibly add/modify function in AssemblyCSharp regrardding the limits/requirements of models like done with HD backgrounds handle.
This is for importing characters only.

omnilynx

• View Profile
« Reply #1357 on: 2018-08-17 05:23:00 »
I think I found a bug in Hades Workshop, but I'm not sure, it could be some weird glitch in my game files. I noticed that whenever I edit the status effect on the spell Silence, it also modifies the status effect on Doom. Likewise Earth Shake seems to be paired with Slow and Dragon's Crest is paired with Annoy. Any time I change the status effect for one of them, the other also changes. There may be others as well, those are just the ones I verified.

Any ideas/fixes?

Incinerator

« Reply #1358 on: 2018-08-17 16:29:41 »
I think I found a bug in Hades Workshop, but I'm not sure, it could be some weird glitch in my game files. I noticed that whenever I edit the status effect on the spell Silence, it also modifies the status effect on Doom. Likewise Earth Shake seems to be paired with Slow and Dragon's Crest is paired with Annoy. Any time I change the status effect for one of them, the other also changes. There may be others as well, those are just the ones I verified.

Any ideas/fixes?

My only speculation be you changed status effcts from the “Edit Status” sub menu instead drop down, Seems odd from this angle, but I’m not near my pc to see.

@Tirlititi
Will there be a CIL macro for this?
Perhaps it will solve the game crashing problem.
« Last Edit: 2018-08-17 21:13:08 by Incinerator »

omnilynx

• View Profile
« Reply #1359 on: 2018-08-18 01:55:24 »
My only speculation be you changed status effcts from the “Edit Status” sub menu instead drop down, Seems odd from this angle, but I’m not near my pc to see.

Welp, you're absolutely correct. Thanks!

Tirlititi

• View Profile
« Reply #1360 on: 2018-08-18 19:28:27 »
No, I don't plan on making any other CIL macro.

Incinerator

« Reply #1361 on: 2018-08-18 23:25:25 »
No, I don't plan on making any other CIL macro.

Understandable.

Kefka

• View Profile
« Reply #1362 on: 2018-10-04 17:30:02 »
Hello tirlititi,

just wondering if it is possible to change the battle music for certain story battles? For example, the boss battles against Scarlet Hair and Tantarian have the normal battle theme playing, and I'd like to change that to the boss battle theme. Is this determined somewhere in the scripts of their respective field files?

Tirlititi

• View Profile
« Reply #1363 on: 2018-10-04 19:23:38 »
No, it's determined in a couple of .txt files of the "resources.assets" archive. The files are called "BtlEncountBGMMetaData.txt" (for battles on the field) and "WldBtlEncountBGMMetaData.txt" (for battles on the map).

The files present like this :
Code: [Select]
{
  "ID of Field": {
    "ID of Battle in the Field": "ID of Battle Music",
  },
}
Battles have the music ID "0" (for normal encounters), "35" (for bosses) and "111" (for Hunter's Chance). Some battles are not registered in these files, when they don't stop the music played in the field (the "Don't Stop Music" battle flag is also checked for them in the "Enemy" panel).

Kefka

• View Profile
« Reply #1364 on: 2018-10-13 14:27:45 »
Battles have the music ID "0" (for normal encounters), "35" (for bosses) and "111" (for Hunter's Chance). Some battles are not registered in these files, when they don't stop the music played in the field (the "Don't Stop Music" battle flag is also checked for them in the "Enemy" panel).

Thanks, I really appreciate it.

On a related note, I tried adding random encounters to a field that previously didn't have them by copying the following lines to the Main_Init script:

SetRandomBattleFrequency( 60 )
    SetRandomBattles( 2, 859, 849, 854, 854 )
Now I get proper random encounters in that field, but the music doesn't change to the battle theme. Instead, the normal field music keeps playing. Is there any sort of SoundCode that I have to add somewhere in the field script for that?

Tirlititi

• View Profile
« Reply #1365 on: 2018-10-13 17:30:08 »
No: as you can see from the format of the "BtlEncountBGMMetaData.txt", the battle musics are not linked by "1 Battle -> 1 Music" but rather by "1 Field + 1 Battle -> 1 Music". So you need to add a line for your new battle (or, more precisely, to your new use of a battle inside a field) inside this .txt file.

No sound code needs to be added in the field script.

Little Cloud

• View Profile
« Reply #1366 on: 2018-10-14 06:32:18 »
Hi, just wanted to say awesome tool, man, many thanks, have been using it for months, but now I'm posting for the first time here. I can do a lot with HW, but how do I open that resource.assets file, never had such a file format before, do I need a special tool to open it? Sorry to bother you, but I'm at a complete loss here, but thanks for this great tool, man!

vomitrocious00

• View Profile
« Reply #1367 on: 2018-10-16 23:38:07 »
Is there a way to change the Encounter Rate on Steam to something similar to the PS version?
I've noticed I'll run through an entire dungeon with maybe 1 or 2 encounters.

Tirlititi

• View Profile
« Reply #1368 on: 2018-10-17 07:26:39 »
@Little Cloud: The resources.assets file is an Unity archive and it can be opened with a few tools available on the internet.
Hades Workshop can also open it a bit more conveniently: go to "Tools -> Unity Assets Viewer" and open the FF9_Launcher.exe in this tool. From there, you can access to all the Unity archives of the game. The resources.assets is in the list "Archive -> Shared Assets -> Resources".

It contains pretty much all the texts of the game (that's why HW generates a new one when exporting as Steam mod), card datas, spell animation datas, copies of the PSX world map chunk, a few images (though most interesting images are in the "sharedassets2" archive), some meta-data files like the one discussed above, etc...

Contrary to what happens when you open the datas within the main frame of HW, the changes you will make on the archives ("right-click -> import selection") will apply directly on the archives and replace them on your hard drive, instead of letting you doing it yourself.

@vomitrocious00: That's a big unknown for me. You can find there a discussion on this encounter rate. I must be missing something because there doesn't seem to be a big difference between the way random encounters are coded in the Steam version compared to the description that SoftReset did on the PSX mechanics. There is no doubt that the encounter rate is lower on Steam though... So either a little change in the mechanics is enough to produce that effect, or I didn't catch a condition to launch a random encounter that would have been added for Steam.

If you want to adjust numbers inside the code to increase the encounter rate, it's in the method "ProcessEncount" of the class "EventEngine". You can edit it in HW in the "CIL Code" panel, but it is much more convenient and safer to use the tool dnSpy as it allows to edit the source code in C# and not the assembly code in CIL. I don't know what to change in order to get the exact same encounter rate as the PSX version.
There are also random encounter rates inside the Field scripts but they are the same between PSX and Steam version and it would be uselessly tedious to change them for each field.

lyokoffx

• View Profile
« Reply #1369 on: 2018-10-17 13:43:30 »
Hello everyone

I have a 3D model export problem FF9 I have this message has it

is there a way to export its model without worry?

And thank you in advance
« Last Edit: 2018-10-17 13:46:58 by lyokoffx »

Kefka

• View Profile
« Reply #1370 on: 2018-10-17 16:54:16 »
No: as you can see from the format of the "BtlEncountBGMMetaData.txt", the battle musics are not linked by "1 Battle -> 1 Music" but rather by "1 Field + 1 Battle -> 1 Music". So you need to add a line for your new battle (or, more precisely, to your new use of a battle inside a field) inside this .txt file.

No sound code needs to be added in the field script.

Hi tirlititi, I've done a bit of playtesting in the last few days, but it seems the desired changes to the battle theme won't take effect. Here's what I did:

I've exported the BtlEncountBGMMetaData.txt, opened it with a text editor and made the required changes, and then I imported it again using the "import selection" function in Hades Workshop. I've done this with both resource.assets files (the x64 and the x86) to be sure. However, I still don't get any music changes in my new random battles. Both resource.assets files are updated according to the fiel change date. Is there anything else I'm missing?

Also, I've encountered another problem: When adding random battles to a new field, after such a battle the field music doesn't resume and I can't move my character anymore. I've noticed that all fields that naturally have random battles also have a main_reinit function in their scripts, while fields without random battles don't. So I'm guessing I need to write a main_reinit function for the fields that I've added random encounters to, right? I'm just unsure what exactly I need to put there, as these scripts seem to differ from field to field. From what I see it's something similar to each respective field's main_init function, but before I resort to (potentially fruitless) trial and error I was hoping that you could give me some general tips as to what I can copy/paste from the main_init script.

vomitrocious00

• View Profile
« Reply #1371 on: 2018-10-17 18:08:20 »
Thanks for the reply. I'll give that a look! Appreciate it ^^

Tirlititi

• View Profile
« Reply #1372 on: 2018-10-17 19:38:59 »
You're welcome, Vomitrocious :)

@lyokoffx: So, this error means that the program couldn't save the file on your hard drive. Most probably, it can be because there is already a file "NoName10400" at this place and it is used by another program. It could also be because your OS denies the right to HW to create files there (but that'd be strange because you would have seen it with other files).
However, "NoName10400" is not a 3D model anyway. In order to extract a 3D model, you need to select a named file with the extension ".fbx" and file type "GameObject" (example: "Resources/Assets/1/133/133.fbx"). That's not the most intuitive process, but these are the root files of the 3D models in the archives so that's how it works...

The 3D model importation doesn't work correctly unfortunatly.

@Kefka: That's strange :/
1) If you export those meta-data files again after this manipulation, are the changes still there? If not, you are not importing things correctly (though I don't really see how ; you would see if there was a problem).
2) Maybe you edited the game files of your backup folder? The important folder is the one named "FINAL FANTASY IX" in Steam's folder. I think that it's those files that are used even if you execute the "FF9_Launcher.exe" of a copy placed in a totally unrelated folder.

EDIT: I forgot to answer about the field's "main_reinit" but fortunatly, Incinerator's answer is better than what I could have said (I never tried to add new encounters in fields without them). "XXX_reinit" is indeed a function called after a battle ends.
« Last Edit: 2018-10-17 21:55:40 by Tirlititi »

Incinerator

« Reply #1373 on: 2018-10-17 21:44:28 »
Hi tirlititi, I've done a bit of playtesting in the last few days, but it seems the desired changes to the battle theme won't take effect. Here's what I did:

I've exported the BtlEncountBGMMetaData.txt, opened it with a text editor and made the required changes, and then I imported it again using the "import selection" function in Hades Workshop. I've done this with both resource.assets files (the x64 and the x86) to be sure. However, I still don't get any music changes in my new random battles. Both resource.assets files are updated according to the fiel change date. Is there anything else I'm missing?

Also, I've encountered another problem: When adding random battles to a new field, after such a battle the field music doesn't resume and I can't move my character anymore. I've noticed that all fields that naturally have random battles also have a main_reinit function in their scripts, while fields without random battles don't. So I'm guessing I need to write a main_reinit function for the fields that I've added random encounters to, right? I'm just unsure what exactly I need to put there, as these scripts seem to differ from field to field. From what I see it's something similar to each respective field's main_init function, but before I resort to (potentially fruitless) trial and error I was hoping that you could give me some general tips as to what I can copy/paste from the main_init script.

If you add random battles to a field that doesn't have it, you need to add the function "Main_Reinit" to the script for the player to regain control after the battle.
(Not sure if this is the precise code to enter in the function (ask Tirlititi) but I used this for some of mine without issue:
Function Main_Reinit
    set VAR_GlobBool_159 = 0
    RunScriptAsync( 0, 250, 13 )
    if ( VAR_GlobBool_155 == 1 ) {
        ATE( 1 )
    }
    ShowTile( 11, 0 )
    ShowTile( 12, 0 )
    if ( VAR_GlobBool_158 == 0 ) {
        0x27( 127 )
    } else {
        0x27( 255 )
    }
    Wait( 2 )
    ShowTile( 9, 0 )
    RunTileAnimation( 0, 0 )
    SetTileAnimationFlags( 0, 16 )
    SetTileAnimationSpeed( 0, 64 )
    RunSPSCode( 10, 130, 195, 0, 0 )
    RunSPSCode( 10, 145, 6000, 0, 0 )
    RunSPSCode( 10, 155, 255, 0, 0 )
    RunSPSCode( 10, 160, 16, 0, 0 )
    RunSPSCode( 10, 170, 0, 0, 0 )
    RunSPSCode( 10, 156, 1, 0, 0 )
    RunSPSCode( 10, 131, 1, 0, 0 )
    SetCameraFollowHeight( 500 )
    if ( VARL_GenBool_2926 ) {
        ShowTile( 9, 1 )
    }
    if ( VAR_GlobUInt8_24 ) {
        RunScriptAsync( 2, 15, 14 )
    }
    if ( VAR_GlobUInt8_25 ) {
        RunScriptAsync( 2, 18, 14 )
    }
    Wait( 2 )
    if ( VAR_GenUInt8_13 == 9 ) {
        SetTextVariable( 2, 0 )
        WindowAsync( 6, 0, 65 )
        RaiseWindows(  )
        WaitWindow( 6 )
        set VAR_GenUInt8_13 = 0
    }
    if ( VAR_GenUInt8_14 == 9 ) {
        SetTextVariable( 2, 1 )
        WindowAsync( 6, 0, 65 )
        RaiseWindows(  )
        WaitWindow( 6 )
        set VAR_GenUInt8_14 = 0
    }
    set VAR_GlobBool_159 = 1
    if ( VAR_GlobBool_158 == 1 ) {
        set VAR_GlobBool_158 = 1
        if ( VAR_GlobBool_159 == 1 ) {
            if ( VAR_GlobBool_156 == 0 ) {
                EnableMove(  )
                0x27( 255 )
                if ( VAR_GlobBool_144 == 0 ) {
                    EnableMenu(  )
                }
            }
        }
    }
    if ( VAR_GlobUInt8_17 == 255 ) {
        set Op66(( GetData_12 - 160 ), ( GetData_13 - 112 ))
    }
    0xA9( 250 )
    FadeFilter( 7, 16, VAR_GlobUInt8_17, 0, 0, 0 )
    return

The battle music will stop playing after battle if "No Victory animations" isn't checked and that random battle's music code isn't in the field (through BtlEncountBGMMetaData.txt). In this case, you can just put the field's Sound code in Main_Reinit, and/or check the box "No Victory Animations".

editing the BtlEncountBGMMetaData.txt e.g.

1. I've added a Battle with "625" to field: "Daguerreo/Entrance".
Daguerreo/Entrance is Field ID: "2800"
Extract and open BtlEncountBGMMetaData.txt (Always keep the BtlEncountBGMMetaData.txt in the HadesWorkshopAssets\Resources folder!)
From the list scroll down to #2800:

Since Daguerreo doesn't ever have a random battle it in Vanilla, I've added it in as Tirlititi told you to do before.
The number "111" is music id: "music082" which is "Hunter's Chance" (in my case, a battle theme).
Save the .txt file, import it back with HW Unity Viewer and test.
My battle leaves "No Victory Animations" unchecked

With this setup, the battle will be in the field, once the battle ends, the field music resumes as it should.

Also for a setup for multiple battles can go a little something like this in the field script:

if ( VARL_GenBool_7962 == 0 ) {
        DisableMove(  )
        DisableMenu(  )
        RunSoundCode( 265, 0 )
        Wait( 10 )
        0xA9( 250 )
        FadeFilter( 4, 24, VAR_GlobUInt8_17, 255, 255, 255 )
        Wait( 25 )
        RunSoundCode3( 53248, 3096, 0, -128, 125 )
        Wait( 30 )
        0xA9( 250 )
        FadeFilter( 5, 16, VAR_GlobUInt8_17, 0, 0, 0 )
        Wait( 70 )
        RunSoundCode( 0, 73 )
        WindowSync( 1, 128, 400 )
        WindowSyncEx( 22, 1, 128, 401 )
        Wait( 10 )
        0xA9( 250 )
        Wait( 25 )
        Wait( 30 )
        0xA9( 250 )
        Wait( 10 )
        WindowSyncEx( 22, 1, 128, 402 )
        WindowSync( 1, 128, 403 )
        WindowSyncEx( 22, 1, 128, 404 )
        WindowSync( 1, 128, 405 )
        FadeFilter( 2, 24, 0, 64, 64, 64 )
        RaiseWindows(  )
        WindowSync( 1, 16, 406 )
        WindowSync( 1, 16, 407 )
        WindowSync( 1, 16, 408 )
        WindowSync( 1, 16, 409 )
        set VARL_GenBool_7962 = 1
    }
    DisableMove(  )
    DisableMenu(  )
    RunSoundCode( 0, 73 )
    WindowSync( 1, 16, 410 )
    switch 5 ( GetDialogChoice ) from 0 {
    case +0:
        RunSoundCode( 0, 0 )
        DisableMenu(  )
        DisableMove(  )
        Wait( 20 )
        Battle( 1, 896 )
        RunSoundCode( 0, 111 )
        DisableMenu(  )
        DisableMove(  )
        Wait( 20 )
        RunSoundCode( 0, 111 )
        DisableMenu(  )
        DisableMove(  )
        Wait( 20 )
        Battle( 1, 899 )
        RunSoundCode( 0, 111 )
        DisableMenu(  )
        DisableMove(  )
        Wait( 20 )
        RunSoundCode( 0, 111 )
        DisableMenu(  )
        DisableMove(  )
        Wait( 20 )
        Battle( 1, 897 )
        RunSoundCode( 0, 111 )
        DisableMenu(  )
        DisableMove(  )
        Wait( 20 )
        RunSoundCode( 0, 111 )
        DisableMenu(  )
        DisableMove(  )
        Wait( 20 )
        Battle( 1, 210 )
        RunSoundCode( 0, 111 )
        DisableMenu(  )
        DisableMove(  )
        Wait( 20 )
        RunSoundCode( 0, 111 )
        DisableMenu(  )
        DisableMove(  )
        Wait( 20 )
        Battle( 1, 211 )
        RunSoundCode( 0, 111 )
        DisableMenu(  )
        DisableMove(  )
        Wait( 20 )
        RunSoundCode( 0, 111 )
        DisableMenu(  )
        DisableMove(  )
        Wait( 20 )
        Battle( 1, 57 )
        RunSoundCode( 0, 111 )
        DisableMenu(  )
        DisableMove(  )
        Wait( 20 )
        RunSoundCode( 0, 111 )
        DisableMenu(  )
        DisableMove(  )
        Wait( 20 )
        Battle( 1, 82 )
        RunSoundCode( 0, 111 )
        DisableMenu(  )
        DisableMove(  )
        Wait( 20 )
        RunSoundCode( 0, 111 )
        DisableMenu(  )
        DisableMove(  )
        Wait( 20 )
        Battle( 1, 231 )
        RunSoundCode( 0, 111 )
        DisableMenu(  )
        DisableMove(  )
        Wait( 20 )
        RunSoundCode( 0, 111 )
        DisableMenu(  )
        DisableMove(  )
        Wait( 20 )
        Battle( 1, 280 )
        RunSoundCode( 0, 111 )
        DisableMenu(  )
        DisableMove(  )
        Wait( 20 )
        RunSoundCode( 0, 111 )
        DisableMenu(  )
        DisableMove(  )
        Wait( 20 )
        Battle( 1, 763 )
        RunSoundCode( 0, 111 )
        DisableMenu(  )
        DisableMove(  )
        Wait( 20 )
        0xA9( 250 )
        Wait( 25 )
        Wait( 30 )
        0xA9( 250 )
        Wait( 30 )
        RunSoundCode( 0, 5 )
        RaiseWindows(  )
        WindowSync( 1, 16, 411 )
        0xA9( 250 )
        Wait( 25 )
        Wait( 30 )
        0xA9( 250 )
        Wait( 30 )
        RaiseWindows(  )
        WindowSync( 1, 16, 412 )
        RunSoundCode3( 53248, 108, 0, -128, 125 )
        SetTextVariable( 0, 15 )
        AddItem( 15, 13 )
        WindowSync( 7, 0, 68 )
        SetTextVariable( 0, 25 )
        AddItem( 25, 1 )
        WindowSync( 7, 0, 68 )
        SetTextVariable( 0, 39 )
        AddItem( 39, 1 )
        WindowSync( 7, 0, 68 )
        SetTextVariable( 0, 49 )
        AddItem( 49, 13 )
        WindowSync( 7, 0, 68 )
        SetTextVariable( 0, 44 )
        AddItem( 44, 13 )
        WindowSync( 7, 0, 68 )
        SetTextVariable( 0, 56 )
        AddItem( 56, 1 )
        WindowSync( 7, 0, 68 )
        SetTextVariable( 0, 61 )
        AddItem( 61, 1 )
        WindowSync( 7, 0, 68 )
        SetTextVariable( 0, 63 )
        AddItem( 63, 1 )
        WindowSync( 7, 0, 68 )
        SetTextVariable( 0, 67 )
        AddItem( 67, 1 )
        WindowSync( 7, 0, 68 )
        SetTextVariable( 0, 78 )
        AddItem( 78, 13 )
        WindowSync( 7, 0, 68 )
        SetTextVariable( 0, 83 )
        AddItem( 83, 1 )
        WindowSync( 7, 0, 68 )
        SetTextVariable( 0, 84 )
        AddItem( 84, 1 )
        WindowSync( 7, 0, 68 )
        SetTextVariable( 0, 87 )
        AddItem( 87, 50 )
        WindowSync( 7, 0, 68 )
        SetTextVariable( 0, 96 )
        AddItem( 96, 13 )
        WindowSync( 7, 0, 68 )
        SetTextVariable( 0, 97 )
        AddItem( 97, 13 )
        WindowSync( 7, 0, 68 )
        SetTextVariable( 0, 131 )
        AddItem( 131, 6 )
        WindowSync( 7, 0, 68 )
        SetTextVariable( 0, 147 )
        AddItem( 147, 7 )
        WindowSync( 7, 0, 68 )
        SetTextVariable( 0, 163 )
        AddItem( 163, 4 )
        WindowSync( 7, 0, 68 )
        SetTextVariable( 0, 164 )
        AddItem( 164, 13 )
        WindowSync( 7, 0, 68 )
        SetTextVariable( 0, 167 )
        AddItem( 167, 13 )
        WindowSync( 7, 0, 68 )
        SetTextVariable( 0, 175 )
        AddItem( 175, 13 )
        WindowSync( 7, 0, 68 )
        SetTextVariable( 0, 176 )
        AddItem( 176, 8 )
        WindowSync( 7, 0, 68 )
        SetTextVariable( 0, 191 )
        AddItem( 191, 13 )
        WindowSync( 7, 0, 68 )
        SetTextVariable( 0, 195 )
        AddItem( 195, 13 )
        WindowSync( 7, 0, 68 )
        SetTextVariable( 0, 197 )
        AddItem( 197, 13 )
        WindowSync( 7, 0, 68 )
        SetTextVariable( 0, 209 )
        AddItem( 209, 13 )
        WindowSync( 7, 0, 68 )
        SetTextVariable( 0, 222 )
        AddItem( 222, 13 )
        WindowSync( 7, 0, 68 )
        SetTextVariable( 0, 198 )
        AddItem( 198, 8 )
        WindowSync( 7, 0, 68 )
        SetTextVariable( 0, 225 )
        AddItem( 225, 50 )
        WindowSync( 7, 0, 68 )
        SetTextVariable( 0, 226 )
        AddItem( 226, 50 )
        WindowSync( 7, 0, 68 )
        SetTextVariable( 0, 227 )
        AddItem( 227, 50 )
        WindowSync( 7, 0, 68 )
        SetTextVariable( 0, 228 )
        AddItem( 228, 50 )
        WindowSync( 7, 0, 68 )
        SetTextVariable( 0, 229 )
        AddItem( 229, 50 )
        WindowSync( 7, 0, 68 )
        SetTextVariable( 0, 230 )
        AddItem( 230, 50 )
        WindowSync( 7, 0, 68 )
        SetTextVariable( 0, 231 )
        AddItem( 231, 50 )
        WindowSync( 7, 0, 68 )
        SetTextVariable( 0, 232 )
        AddItem( 232, 50 )
        WindowSync( 7, 0, 68 )
        SetTextVariable( 0, 233 )
        AddItem( 233, 50 )
        WindowSync( 7, 0, 68 )
        SetTextVariable( 0, 234 )
        AddItem( 234, 50 )
        WindowSync( 7, 0, 68 )
        SetTextVariable( 0, 238 )
        AddItem( 238, 50 )
        WindowSync( 7, 0, 68 )
        SetTextVariable( 0, 235 )
        AddItem( 235, 50 )
        WindowSync( 7, 0, 68 )
        SetTextVariable( 0, 241 )
        AddItem( 241, 50 )
        WindowSync( 7, 0, 68 )
        SetTextVariable( 0, 242 )
        AddItem( 242, 50 )
        WindowSync( 7, 0, 68 )
        SetTextVariable( 0, 243 )
        AddItem( 243, 50 )
        WindowSync( 7, 0, 68 )
        SetTextVariable( 0, 247 )
        AddItem( 247, 50 )
        WindowSync( 7, 0, 68 )
        SetTextVariable( 0, 248 )
        AddItem( 248, 50 )
        WindowSync( 7, 0, 68 )
        SetTextVariable( 0, 249 )
        AddItem( 249, 50 )
        WindowSync( 7, 0, 68 )
        SetTextVariable( 0, 250 )
        AddItem( 250, 13 )
        WindowSync( 7, 0, 68 )
        SetTextVariable( 0, 253 )
        AddItem( 253, 50 )
        WindowSync( 7, 0, 68 )
        SetTextVariable( 0, 254 )
        AddItem( 254, 50 )
        WindowSync( 7, 0, 68 )
        WindowSync( 1, 16, 413 )
        WindowSync( 1, 16, 414 )
        set VARL_GenBool_7963 = 1
        FadeFilter( 6, 16, VAR_GlobUInt8_17, 255, 255, 255 )
        EnableMove(  )
        RunSoundCode( 0, 73 )
        EnableMenu(  )
        Wait( 16 )
        TerminateEntry( 255 )
        break
    case +1:
        DisableMenu(  )
        DisableMove(  )
        Menu( 0, 0 )
        EnableMove(  )
        EnableMenu(  )
        break
    case +2:
        DisableMenu(  )
        DisableMove(  )
        Party( 4, 0 )
        UpdatePartyUI(  )
        EnableMove(  )
        EnableMenu(  )
        break
    case +3:
        DisableMenu(  )
        DisableMove(  )
        SetHP( 0, 9999 )
        SetMP( 0, 999 )
        CureStatus( 0, 255 )
        SetHP( 1, 9999 )
        SetMP( 1, 999 )
        CureStatus( 1, 255 )
        SetHP( 2, 9999 )
        SetMP( 2, 999 )
        CureStatus( 2, 255 )
        SetHP( 3, 9999 )
        SetMP( 3, 999 )
        CureStatus( 3, 255 )
        SetHP( 4, 9999 )
        SetMP( 4, 999 )
        CureStatus( 4, 255 )
        SetHP( 5, 9999 )
        SetMP( 5, 999 )
        CureStatus( 5, 255 )
        SetHP( 6, 9999 )
        SetMP( 6, 999 )
        CureStatus( 6, 255 )
        SetHP( 7, 9999 )
        SetMP( 7, 999 )
        CureStatus( 7, 255 )
        SetHP( 8, 9999 )
        SetMP( 8, 999 )
        CureStatus( 8, 255 )
        SetHP( 9, 9999 )
        SetMP( 9, 999 )
        CureStatus( 9, 255 )
        SetHP( 10, 9999 )
        SetMP( 10, 999 )
        CureStatus( 10, 255 )
        SetHP( 11, 9999 )
        SetMP( 11, 999 )
        CureStatus( 11, 255 )
        RunSoundCode3( 53248, 534, 0, -128, 125 )
        RaiseWindows(  )
        WindowSync( 1, 16, 80 )
        EnableMove(  )
        EnableMenu(  )
        break
    case +4:
        EnableMove(  )
        EnableMenu(  )
        Wait( 16 )
        if ( GetDialogChoice == 0 ) {
        } else {
            EnableMove(  )
            0x27( 255 )
            EnableMenu(  )
        }
    }
    return

that script was a battle rush mode I removed as "trial mode".
Since I no longer used it in the mod, feel free to use it for your occasion. :)

Kefka

• View Profile
« Reply #1374 on: 2018-10-18 09:23:41 »
WOw, thanks a ton for your answers, guys. It was indeed the lack of a Main_Reinit function that caused the problems! Now everything is running smoothly, I get my battle theme, and afterwards the field theme starts playing again and I regain movement control of my character. Thanks again, I'm finally getting the grip of this!