Author Topic: Any mods to freely edit equipment and materia?  (Read 2846 times)

Eligor

• View Profile
Any mods to freely edit equipment and materia?
« on: 2016-06-04 11:58:50 »
Changing things like their names and stats, creating new materias and equipments from existing ones? I want to do something like creating an Ice materia that never gives Ice 2 or altering the -/+X% bonuses they give.

Also, is there a way to lock certain materia into an equipment?

I was thinking, it'd do for a great class mod if you could lock materia to equipment. So characters would have their class skills on weapons and a subclass on the accessory.

DynamixDJ

• 1111 1111 0111
    • View Profile
Re: Any mods to freely edit equipment and materia?
« Reply #1 on: 2016-06-04 12:45:37 »
I believe Wall Market is the tool you are after. I'm not sure if it can lock Materia onto your equipment, but it can certainly edit all things menu-related!

sithlord48

• Dark Lord of the Savegame
    • View Profile
    • Blackchocobo
Re: Any mods to freely edit equipment and materia?
« Reply #2 on: 2016-06-04 13:03:30 »
you can't "Lock" materia on to equipment.  the best you can do is remove slots from the equipment using wallmarket and then you use black chocobo to put materia in that characters slots by viewing an item with all slots you can see them all in the character editor.  Without any slots it will just be on the character all of them have 16 slots (8 shows as in weapon and 8 show in armor) . i don't think you can get any slot pairs with this method.  If you change equipment in game it will most likley remove the materia from the character in these "hidden" slots. it might keep them if the new equipment has more slots but im not sure as i have never tested.