Author Topic: Create an Original Game?  (Read 7955 times)

NayusDante

Create an Original Game?
« on: 2009-07-14 12:35:55 »
I understand that the project is intended for FF7, but how would it work with original content? I've been working on an RPG story for a while, and QGears might work well as the engine. Has anyone considered using an original game to showcase engine features and extendability?

Also, would anyone be interested in working on such a project? I am in need of modelers, background artists, etc. I can provide story details if anyone is interested, but I will say that it fits the PSX RPG style.

Akari

• View Profile
Re: Create an Original Game?
« Reply #1 on: 2009-07-14 17:16:58 »
I understand that the project is intended for FF7, but how would it work with original content? I've been working on an RPG story for a while, and QGears might work well as the engine. Has anyone considered using an original game to showcase engine features and extendability?

Also, would anyone be interested in working on such a project? I am in need of modelers, background artists, etc. I can provide story details if anyone is interested, but I will say that it fits the PSX RPG style.

The project target is to create engine that allows you to create games like FFVII-FFX, Xenogears and all other games that have this kind of engine. As example we planned to convert FFVII data to play in this engine.

ps: I too plan to create my own JRPG =)

Xelane

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2009-07-15 09:10:30 »
Akari, notify me if/when you get it out =[) i'd love to play

death_gigas

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2009-10-20 14:27:55 »
i would  suggest to create an ff7 game with an ac version on the movie

Kudistos Megistos