Author Topic: Guitar or Drums?  (Read 9740 times)

Nightmarish

• owari da
    • View Profile
Re: Guitar or Drums?
« Reply #25 on: 2010-05-30 11:54:26 »
I like drums but you're the unnoticed guy when you play in a band.
Double pedal = <3

Hellbringer616

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2010-05-30 13:54:33 »
A metal band? depending on what kind of metal they play, a double pedal triggered kick drum may be something to look into.

Anyway, i vote both. I learned guitar when i was younger. Been looking at drums recently. Just because i like hitting things :D

Lion

• Sleeping Lionheart
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2010-05-30 18:28:21 »
guitar for the ladies. =P

nikfrozty

• Cloud kicks Sephiroth's Butt Anytime
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2010-05-30 18:34:05 »
A metal band? depending on what kind of metal they play, a double pedal triggered kick drum may be something to look into.

Anyway, i vote both. I learned guitar when i was younger. Been looking at drums recently. Just because i like hitting things :D
Well guitar can be used to hit some things too and its more fun. Considering you have the money to buy a new one. :D

Chocobo_Girl

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2010-05-31 01:37:23 »
Of course, the piano is superior to all in the instrumental world (you can tell that I'm a piano player, can't you?), but the original post specified a clear choice between guitar and drums only.

Awww. :) Glad to hear that there be a fellow pianists here. I'm actually on a waiting list to get into university for piano performance. Been playing since I was little and it's pretty much my life. :)

What I find great 'bout piano is the fact that it can be a solo instrument. No need to pay for accompanists for performances (in fact I've been able to get myself some accompaniment jobs as a pianist).

Jaitsu

• DON'T FWOOSH ME BRO
    • View Profile
    • Jaitsu Studios
« Reply #30 on: 2010-05-31 02:35:15 »
personally, i'd just go with a guitar, but thats only because my girl loves guitar, and i got an old one somewhere in the basement.

nikfrozty

• Cloud kicks Sephiroth's Butt Anytime
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2010-05-31 08:18:14 »
Of course, the piano is superior to all in the instrumental world (you can tell that I'm a piano player, can't you?), but the original post specified a clear choice between guitar and drums only.

Awww. :) Glad to hear that there be a fellow pianists here. I'm actually on a waiting list to get into university for piano performance. Been playing since I was little and it's pretty much my life. :)

What I find great 'bout piano is the fact that it can be a solo instrument. No need to pay for accompanists for performances (in fact I've been able to get myself some accompaniment jobs as a pianist).
Wow you're boyfriend is lucky to have you. :D The only thing my girl cares about mostly is going to parties.