Author Topic: [FF8PC-Steam] Tripod - FF8 Triple Triad HQ (v1.3)  (Read 217044 times)

rufoos

• View Profile
Re: [FF8PC-Steam] Tripod - FF8 Triple Triad HQ (v1.1)
« Reply #75 on: 2016-02-27 04:20:49 »
My game is in English and I have just tried your hashmap but it still doesnt show the numbers or the background properly, only the card pictures.
in game folder \FINAL FANTASY VIII\textures you must have two folders with textures "ca" and "mc"
do you have these folders?

Sharpian

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: 2016-02-27 12:52:12 »
in game folder \FINAL FANTASY VIII\textures you must have two folders with textures "ca" and "mc"
do you have these folders?

Yeah I have both folders. ca has 4 folders within it and the mc folder has 10 folders within it.

I can actually see the updated backgrounds in steamapps > common > FFVIII > textures > ca > cardsmat and the numbers in steamapps > common > FFVIII > textures > ca > cardstext.

rufoos

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: 2016-02-27 14:55:26 »
steamapps\common\FINAL FANTASY VIII\textures\ca in this path you have a folders cards, cardsback, cardsmat, cardstext?
hashmap file must be in a folder steamapps\common\FINAL FANTASY VIII\tonberry\hashmap
try reintall tonberry http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=15945.msg226669#msg226669
« Last Edit: 2016-02-27 14:57:43 by rufoos »

Sharpian

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: 2016-02-27 16:03:38 »
steamapps\common\FINAL FANTASY VIII\textures\ca in this path you have a folders cards, cardsback, cardsmat, cardstext?
hashmap file must be in a folder steamapps\common\FINAL FANTASY VIII\tonberry\hashmap

Ahh I dont have a Hashmap folder in my Tonberry v1.5 folder. My hashmaps are sitting directly in the tonberry folder inself. Mine looks like steamapps\common\FINAL FANTASY VIII\tonberry. I'll try to reinstall tonberry and see if the Hashmap folder appears. Thanks for your help :)

Mcindus

• Artist, Modder, Musician.
    • View Profile
    • Lunatic Pandora
« Reply #79 on: 2016-02-28 03:14:19 »
Ahh I dont have a Hashmap folder in my Tonberry v1.5 folder. My hashmaps are sitting directly in the tonberry folder inself. Mine looks like steamapps\common\FINAL FANTASY VIII\tonberry. I'll try to reinstall tonberry and see if the Hashmap folder appears. Thanks for your help :)

You should use Tonberry Enhanced 2.04 with the proper hashmaps - this should fix your issues

Psyloh

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: 2016-04-14 20:42:37 »
Hey McIndus! Thx alot for your mods! They are awesome! My eyes felt a bit achy when The opening ended, the first time I launched the game unmoded :-D Now I can play it again to remind me the old good time of innocence!

Yet I have an annoying issue with Tripod...
The right part of the background doesn't apply :-s
I'm using Tonberry 2.04 with the latest collisions and hash2map plus the latest version of your other mods (SR FR + SCP CB FR, HP 2.1, LC 1.2), Flame Rebirth 1.1 R&W W04 and Project Eden 1.0!
I'm playing in french but I tried to launch in english and the right part was still missing!

I just thought that I should try a clean install with Tripod only, I would do so tomorrow and let you know the results! What should I do if I find a collision? What would you do? Do I have to modify the collisions file?

I tried debug mode and I'm finding the 2 right parts of the triad background int the nomatch folder... What should I do..?

I'm wondering how hashmap files work so I could fix this myself... I downloaded BerryMapper and tried the cardsback_1.png and it gave me a different hashcode than in the tripod_hm file, I'm wondering why :-s I dug into the csv file and saw that each backgorund file has multiple hashcode and I'm wondering why... Some lines are reapeated in the file, the exact same lines, "same background file,same hashcode" and I'm wondering why ^^'

Please enlighten me about all of this so I could fix the issue asap ;-)
Thx again!
« Last Edit: 2016-04-14 22:32:26 by Psyloh »

Mcindus

• View Profile
    • Lunatic Pandora
« Reply #81 on: 2016-04-14 22:52:45 »
Hey McIndus! Thx alot for your mods! They are awesome! My eyes felt a bit achy when The opening ended, the first time I launched the game unmoded :-D Now I can play it again to remind me the old good time of innocence!

Yet I have an annoying issue with Tripod...
The right part of the background doesn't apply :-s
I'm using Tonberry 2.04 with the latest collisions and hash2map plus the latest version of your other mods (SR FR + SCP CB FR, HP 2.1, LC 1.2), Flame Rebirth 1.1 R&W W04 and Project Eden 1.0!
I'm playing in french but I tried to launch in english and the right part was still missing!

I just thought that I should try a clean install with Tripod only, I would do so tomorrow and let you know the results! What should I do if I find a collision? What would you do? Do I have to modify the collisions file?

I tried debug mode and I'm finding the 2 right parts of the triad background int the nomatch folder... What should I do..?

I'm wondering how hashmap files work so I could fix this myself... I downloaded BerryMapper and tried the cardsback_1.png and it gave me a different hashcode than in the tripod_hm file, I'm wondering why :-s I dug into the csv file and saw that each backgorund file has multiple hashcode and I'm wondering why... Some lines are reapeated in the file, the exact same lines, "same background file,same hashcode" and I'm wondering why ^^'

Please enlighten me about all of this so I could fix the issue asap ;-)
Thx again!

You can put any of the images you find in the 'nomatch' folder that have anything to do with Tripod and send them to me in a .zip file.  I can then hash them and update the french hashmap with the correct codes! thank you!  you can do this yourself, but if you send them to me, I will update the hashmap for ALL of the french users out there!  thanks! :)

Psyloh

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: 2016-04-15 18:32:47 »
You can put any of the images you find in the 'nomatch' folder that have anything to do with Tripod and send them to me in a .zip file.  I can then hash them and update the french hashmap with the correct codes! thank you!  you can do this yourself, but if you send them to me, I will update the hashmap for ALL of the french users out there!  thanks! :)

Cool! I'm glad you're still working on that project :-D So, I made a clean install with Tripod and basics, I mean RaW ;-) Impossible to play with those lame sounds and musics from default...
I launched the game from EN.exe, Tripod working just fine, debug here : https://mega.nz/#!xNQCyQqC!Y-IgfD1Ekwzdr7j4CW3CreLmPdQlSutKdiH0eUt-0Es
Then I launched from FR.exe, Tripod right background panel missing, debug here : https://mega.nz/#!sN4XAICb!IRULulsUeEt_p7AliDQZCwmmt-A0LPIkPwXlVgx0wqM
Then I installed all the mods and launched back from EN.exe, Tripod still working! No collisions! Perfect!

Actually, just a FR version of the hashmap is needed! I hope I gave you all what's relevant to build so ;-)

Maymay

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: 2016-04-24 23:07:02 »
First off I just wanna say thank you for how much on all you provided for final fantasy viii. Your the reason why I bought it on steam, I love your work.

But I'm having some issues with triple traid. The back of the cards and cardsmat_1 are HQ.  The rest are the original graphics. I've delete every mod and tonberry and re installed  it back. But it seems like its not working. Every other mod is working beautifully. 

Current Mods
  • TonberryEnhanced 1.61
    • collisions.csv
    • hash2map.csv
  • Project Eden v1.0
  • SeeD_Reborn(v3.2)
  • LunarCry_v2.1
  • HorizonPack_v2.1
    • have all the updated Hash map
    • and obj

Update
The Problem only occurs after a battle. If I go straight to card duel the mod works. But if I fought any moster before hand the mod only halfway works.

I have the same problem, the text numbers for the cards will be fine but after a while it'll go back to original, i havent verified it as a result from battle, but I'm pretty sure thats what it is.. the first time you go to Fisherman's Horizon in Disc 2 is one of those times..
My current mods:
Tonberry Enhanced v2.04
Roses and Wine (RaW) W04
SeeD Reborn v3.2 (with Tonberry v1.6 Hashmap File [latest])
Project Eden v1.0
Tripod v1.1 (with Tonberry v1.6 Hashmap File [latest])
Rebirth Flame v1.1 (with included Tonberry hashmap file)
HorizonPack v2.1 (with Tonberry v1.6 Hashmap File [latest])
Lunar Cry v1.2 (with included Tonberry hashmap and obj file)
Apocalypse v1.0 (with included Tonberry hashmap file)
FF8 Controller Buttons - HID Interface Xbox360 Buttons
BattleField Upscale v1.0 (with hashmap file)

and applicable texture folders of course.
« Last Edit: 2016-04-24 23:09:42 by Maymay »

principealex1

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: 2018-07-10 14:42:13 »
Hi!, i think this it's the only "main" mod not available in Italian, @Mcindus can you make it in Italian please?  :)
« Last Edit: 2018-07-11 20:21:35 by principealex1 »

ff7maniac

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: 2018-07-12 01:51:58 »
and french also ^^ :P

qotsaninsoadkorn

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: 2018-07-12 07:12:41 »
i can try to help with ENGLISH to FRENCH ... Mods... my spelling in French tends to have errors but spell-checking helps... Fluent Verbal though :P

ff7maniac

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: 2018-07-12 09:18:41 »
thanks^^

Mcindus

• View Profile
    • Lunatic Pandora
« Reply #88 on: 2018-07-21 19:47:06 »
Hi!, i think this it's the only "main" mod not available in Italian, @Mcindus can you make it in Italian please?  :)

Here's the Italian 'demo'!  Can you guys let me know if it works?  Install the English version first, then install this version (copy/paste/merge), and then delete the English hashmap.  ONLY USE THE ITALIAN HASHMAP.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/18u2EO2WNtP_TMQ4fk76Tq5iO4iZGQKXk/view?usp=sharing

Mcindus

• View Profile
    • Lunatic Pandora
« Reply #89 on: 2018-07-21 19:47:57 »

I can make the french mod, just give me a day or two :)

ff7maniac

• View Profile
« Reply #90 on: 2018-07-23 04:26:23 »
thanks mcindus ^^

eldwind

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: 2018-08-07 18:01:31 »
hello
 any news from french release ?
 :)

The-Ray

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: 2018-09-03 23:19:22 »
Hi guys,
I have a little doubt with something that happens to me ... when playing: Triple Triad (Tripode)
I do not load the following textures:
- cardsback_1
- cardsmat_1
I see the left halves (Tripode), but the ones on the right side of the screen (Vanilla)!

Any ideas?

I have Tomberry 2.0.4
Tripod 1.1 Spanish
and disabled Steam Overlay...but windows 10 overlay, it appears!

Well guys thank you, and good job ... I love it!

Mcindus

• View Profile
    • Lunatic Pandora
« Reply #93 on: 2018-09-04 08:47:29 »
Hi guys,
I have a little doubt with something that happens to me ... when playing: Triple Triad (Tripode)
I do not load the following textures:
- cardsback_1
- cardsmat_1
I see the left halves (Tripode), but the ones on the right side of the screen (Vanilla)!

Any ideas?

I have Tomberry 2.0.4
Tripod 1.1 Spanish
and disabled Steam Overlay...but windows 10 overlay, it appears!

Well guys thank you, and good job ... I love it!

Are you using the spanish tripod hashmap from the second post of the tonberry 2.04 forum page??? please update and use that one!
if you already are using that one, we might be missing hashcodes - but check that you have hash2map.csv and collisions.csv in /tonberry/, and NOT in /tonberry/hashmap/
if we are missing those codes, i can walk you through the debug process in order to find those textures!  thanks!

The-Ray

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: 2018-09-04 12:32:33 »
Hello, Mcindus,

If I have the files, Hashmap2 and Collision, in the Tomberry folder
(SteamApps \ common \ FINAL FANTASY VIII \ tonberry)

What I do not have insurance is, if I have is the Hashmap, of the second publication, I'll look right now.

I know why I do not have it, because goolge drive, says that the file does not exist.
Could you fix the link, Mcindus?

Thank you!!

--EDITED--

After having tried, I was able to download the Hashmap.csv, from the second post of Tomberry 2.0.4.

So I have done the test, and I have obtained the same result, the texture to the right of the screen is (vanilla) ... next step

Check the two Hashmap files:
- the file that is included in "Tripod 1.1 ESP"
- and the one in the second post.

The two files are exactly the same, there is no difference in the Hashmap.
The check I made with Notepad ++ (Compare Plugin).

So now I can not do anything else to wait :)
« Last Edit: 2018-09-04 23:24:56 by The-Ray »

Mcindus

• View Profile
    • Lunatic Pandora
« Reply #95 on: 2018-09-05 07:04:08 »
Hello, Mcindus,

If I have the files, Hashmap2 and Collision, in the Tomberry folder
(SteamApps \ common \ FINAL FANTASY VIII \ tonberry)

What I do not have insurance is, if I have is the Hashmap, of the second publication, I'll look right now.

I know why I do not have it, because goolge drive, says that the file does not exist.
Could you fix the link, Mcindus?

Thank you!!

--EDITED--

After having tried, I was able to download the Hashmap.csv, from the second post of Tomberry 2.0.4.

So I have done the test, and I have obtained the same result, the texture to the right of the screen is (vanilla) ... next step

Check the two Hashmap files:
- the file that is included in "Tripod 1.1 ESP"
- and the one in the second post.

The two files are exactly the same, there is no difference in the Hashmap.
The check I made with Notepad ++ (Compare Plugin).

So now I can not do anything else to wait :)

next step:  email me: mcindusmods @ gmail -- and i'll send you directions on how to get the files in /tonberry/debug/nomatch (Basically it's 1. rename folders [remove the "0"], 2. enable debug mode in tonberry/prefs.txt, 3. play card games, 4. send me the files that show up in /nomatch that are the missing textures)

The-Ray

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: 2018-09-05 08:55:23 »
Ahh, okay, anyway, yesterday I enabled the mode: Debug, what I did not know, was that you had to remove the 0 to the folder names. ::)

Very well, I will send an email to your address. Thanks, Mcindus.

ff7maniac

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: 2018-09-12 20:31:50 »
news of the french version?

Mcindus

• View Profile
    • Lunatic Pandora
« Reply #98 on: 2018-09-14 01:51:48 »
news of the french version?

Working on it right now.  Should be ready by next week.  Maybe sooner.

ff7maniac

• View Profile
« Reply #99 on: 2018-09-14 06:53:06 »
thank you ^^