Author Topic: Any -other- FF7 mod communities? Particularily Japanese ones?  (Read 2087 times)

EmperorSteele

• View Profile
The title pretty much sums up my question.

I ask, because for all the work that's been done around here, and for all the things we're trying to do or haven't been able to do yet, perhaps there are others who've progressed in those areas and we just don't know about it?

I realize we're fairly international here, but it's hard for me to imagine that this is the -only- site working on the game. Granted, Squeenix is openly hostile towards modification, and it's a lot easier for them to shut down sites closer to home if ever there were any... but still. Has there been any effort to find other such communities and sites, perhaps to spread the workload a bit? Or are we truly alone in this endeavor?

dkma841

• delete
    • View Profile
Here's well not exactly a mod community but a big ff community forum:
http://thelifestream.net/
There is another Indonesian ff forum which members share ripped models publicly but i don't think I'll be allowed to link it here

nfitc1

• I just don't know what went wrong.
    • View Profile
    • WM/PrC Blog
There's a reasonably large french site that's devoted to the game, but it's not much into modding as exposing everything about the game.