Author Topic: [FF7 PC] [Tsunamods] Arranged Soundtrack  (Read 26607 times)

Gvaz

• View Profile
Re: [FF7 PC] [Tsunamods] Arranged Soundtrack
« Reply #25 on: 2020-05-02 19:43:27 »
Anyone else have the music just....stop playing? It's really weird and I don't know why it's happening.

Sometimes a "load" will cause the music to resume.

Tsuna

• Global moderator
  • Working together to create awesome things!
    • View Profile
    • The home of Tsunamods
« Reply #26 on: 2020-05-03 22:59:06 »
Seems to be a change inside 7th Heaven 2.0 I'll need to update it all at some point.
Sorry about that

zidanesg1

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2020-05-05 01:42:15 »
Here ya go, glad to help! Tested and everything seems to work fine.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/kbzoz88rwre5sqq/FF7PC_-_%5BTsunamods%5D_Arranged_Soundtrack_%28Reunion_Compatible%29.rar/file

this mod is compatible with latest version of Reunion and is intended for CUSTOM folder. For those who wants to use with Reunion instead of 7th heaven, just unzip this into your game directory, and edit your MOD_ID as "Tsuna" in Options.ini which located in The_Reunion folder.

I just created an account to say I love you! Im using reunion mod with some extra stuff , since I cant make seventh heaven work for me for some reason.. but when I tried to use this tsunamods arrangement soundtrack, I realized that reunion didnt keep original names as Tsunamods did..and it was bad XD I tried to replace the music in the original game folder But I guess they will only work now If I remove the mod xD tried to removed all renunion songs to see it mod would try and search in the actual game folders, but nothing.. so I was about to do what you just did <3 thanks!

Agravaile

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2020-05-06 02:06:17 »
You're welcome!!! Glad to be of help!

Rcarlucci

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2020-05-06 04:36:32 »
Will there be any changes to the music, if so can you reflect the changes to me so I can update the Music Selector Mod

orichalcon

• It's a sin that somehow
  • Light is changing to shadow
    • View Profile
    • The Reunion
« Reply #30 on: 2020-05-08 03:47:55 »
thanks agravaile, that was easy

and of course thanks tsuna and the composer

havent had a chance to listen to most of the tracks in-game yet but the drum cadence during the victory fanfare is brilliant
« Last Edit: 2020-05-17 19:42:57 by Orichalcon »

unab0mb

• 7th Heaven Crew
    • View Profile
    • 7th Heaven Web Site
« Reply #31 on: 2020-06-11 21:29:53 »
Anyone else have the music just....stop playing? It's really weird and I don't know why it's happening.

Sometimes a "load" will cause the music to resume.
Seems to be a change inside 7th Heaven 2.0 I'll need to update it all at some point.
Sorry about that

No, nothing changed in 7H 2.0. This is a game driver issue (well technically, it's a metadata problem that can be fixed by using the same format as the game's OST). Both the default driver and FFNx use a newer version of FFMpeg and is a problem in both until recently. I believe TrueOdin was able to find a fix in the last couple of weeks so FFNx should be able to loop them now.

Kasumi

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2023-10-27 04:51:36 »
The file link is down! I really want this in my game for 7th Heaven and it's not in any catalog...

Edit: nevermind, it's both on Nexus and Seven Heaven site. I found it. Still fixing the link here won't hurt.
« Last Edit: 2023-10-27 05:00:34 by Kasumi »

Bonez

• Cosmo Memory Dev
  • Global moderator
  • What goes here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2023-10-28 03:55:01 »
It is certainly in the catalog as well.