Author Topic: Dynamic Cloud Weapons bug  (Read 3511 times)

iDerek759

• View Profile
Dynamic Cloud Weapons bug
« on: 2017-01-08 19:06:22 »
Hey Alyza, so I downloaded the recent v.2.32 for Cloud's Dynamic Weapons and they appear to be working on the world map again, Yayy!

However, whenever I enter any field...Cloud, for some reason, seems to rather enjoy hauling this instead...

Wasn't sure if you knew already, but just thought I'd let you know incase. I love bug testing just as much as I love playing the actual game!  :P

iDerek759

• View Profile
Re: Dynamic Cloud Weapons bug
« Reply #1 on: 2017-01-08 19:14:44 »
Okay, I'm a total idiot....didn't think to update the Field Models as well before making this post  :-o

Dynamic Weapons are working great! You can disregard this thread.

CarlosNery

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2017-01-08 19:20:56 »
Okay, I'm a total idiot....didn't think to update the Field Models as well before making this post  :-o

lol  :-D

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
  • Dilly-Dally Shilly-Shally
    • View Profile
    • EQ2Alyza - YouTube Channel
« Reply #3 on: 2017-01-09 01:06:25 »

Yes! The parachute model was very tricky to get working correctly. It's the main reason why the DCW and Field Models had so many updates this weekend. But I figured out the correct FieldID's for the RuntimeVariables to have it only load during the parachute scene. Enjoy!

iDerek759

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2017-01-09 01:35:40 »
Yes! The parachute model was very tricky to get working correctly. It's the main reason why the DCW and Field Models had so many updates this weekend. But I figured out the correct FieldID's for the RuntimeVariables to have it only load during the parachute scene. Enjoy!

Hey, any updates are good updates for me!  :-D

Even if something else breaks down the line, it's awesome you can fix them so fast!