Author Topic: Character Remodels  (Read 9726 times)

Zetaman

• View Profile
Character Remodels
« on: 2015-11-20 13:14:32 »
So I kind of made my introduction showing my work in my monster designs in my last thread. I will still continue to work on that, I would like to dedicate this thread to the efforts I will make in the Character remodels I would like to do, seeing as how there either none available from what I see, or none that I am currently believe are quite my taste. Anyone who would like to follow my development process can follow my monsters and character thread  ;) :D ;D Thank you everyone for the warm welcome and feedback on my work!

Zetaman

• View Profile
Re: Character Remodels
« Reply #1 on: 2015-11-20 23:00:05 »

The incredibly long and arduous process of sculpting Red XIII/Nanaki only 45% sculpted  :cry: :cry: :cry:

Jahiliyyah

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2015-11-21 14:52:36 »
Looks very promising. What are using as reference? Don't forget a lot of detail will be unrecognizable when you have to lower the polycount. Not to mention skeleton limitations that could make the limbs contort oddly.

Zetaman

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2015-11-21 19:37:28 »
I'm using some pictures of advent children as reference, and I'm also generally using anatomical reference of wolves and Lions seeing as how I believe Red is a Lion wolf hybrid, at least that's how I've always perceived him :o

Zetaman

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2016-03-09 03:17:28 »
hey guys, Haven't updated this in a while. Pretty soon I will be posting my MP soldier progress. Really like how it's coming out so far. Hope you guys like it too.

Zetaman

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2016-03-11 01:01:27 »

Around a good 18 hours of sculpting later and here we go!! The MP Soldier at around 26k tris/polys . I hope you guys like it worked real hard to sculpt this one out, next is working on uvs and textures.  :roll:

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2016-03-11 19:51:51 »
Looks good!  What's all that happening at his hips? 

Zetaman

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2016-03-11 23:47:52 »
Those are simply clothing folds I tried to make. Kinda giving the effect of an oversized shirt. :o