Author Topic: Is it too late to play FF14 as a noob??  (Read 2853 times)

KevinBrandon

• View Profile
Is it too late to play FF14 as a noob??
« on: 2020-01-04 12:48:26 »
I played FF games years ago (when they were on old play stations and on 4 discs). I need a game that I can get in to cos I'm a bit bored of all my games at the minute. The complete edition is currently on psn for £22.49 but the game has been out for years and I haven't played a MMO before so not sure how it all works!!

The reviews are great and I'm intruiged but if it will explode my mind with too much going on I will save myself the money!!

Mabinog

• View Profile
Re: Is it too late to play FF14 as a noob??
« Reply #1 on: 2020-01-05 03:48:49 »
FF14 is a very easy MMO to get into. It'll teach you everything you need to know to play well at a steady pace, and the playerbase is still pretty good. It's fun to play and the story is very enjoyable.

In fact, patch 5.3 (which should be out around this summer) should be making the main story quests a little less tedious, so if you're on the fence I would wait until that comes out.

KevinBrandon

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2020-01-05 09:12:31 »
I played FF games years ago (when they were on old play stations and on 4 discs). I need a game that I can get in to cos I'm a bit bored of all my games at the minute. The complete edition is currently on psn for £22.49 but the game has been out for years and I haven't played a MMO before so not sure how it all works!!https://discord.software/ fetlife vshare

The reviews are great and I'm intruiged but if it will explode my mind with too much going on I will save myself the money!!

issue solved!!

Gensoul

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2020-01-07 16:21:22 »
I played the trial and found it enjoyable and it teaches you how to play at an easy pace. I can't speak for the community because I just soloed.

Though to be honest I moved on to other games before hitting the level 35 cap for the trial.