Author Topic: {release} FF7 BOOYA MOD  (Read 7255 times)

burnloungaz

• www.burnloungaz.synthasite.com
    • View Profile
    • Burnloungaz's site
{release} FF7 BOOYA MOD
« on: 2008-12-15 20:49:14 »
redneck paradea new mod i have been working on to help all you modders get threw the game with out having a heart attack with them stupid long battles. *cough* Marlboro. lol get it marlboro the ciggy.lol bad joke .

mod includes 6 new materia
materia1=254% HP Boost
materia2=254%MP boost
materia3=Amped up MP TURBO
materia4=enables LIMIT BREAK at all times, dont need to get hit.
Materia5=Custom made skill does 30000 at the start of the game and causes alot of status changes, if enemy is immuned to death uses grudge lance instead.
materia6=same but revives all allies when attack is finished

Cloud also starts with amped up ultimate weapon and amped up ziedriec, also starts at lvl 99 with all stats 255 and HP+MP=30000

iIt was chalenging to make since 1/2  was done through a hex editor but the other half was with WM.

read the read me. get it at my web site here. enjoy.  :mrgreen:

http://ff7patching.synthasite.com/booya-mod.php

screenshot available...

please comment.
« Last Edit: 2008-12-16 03:08:19 by burnloungaz »

cl0ud123

Re: {release} FF7 BOOYA MOD
« Reply #1 on: 2008-12-16 03:52:55 »
30000 damage? I think its too overpower

I would rather use jenova

But nice mod btw, and nice webpage you have there

burnloungaz

• View Profile
    • Burnloungaz's site
« Reply #2 on: 2008-12-16 13:09:38 »
thank you, and thats the point of the mod. to kill quick. i used this mod and killed rubyweapon in 30 seconds.lol

Jonnylossus

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2008-12-17 08:24:42 »
Its your thing to create such a mod, but.. I think there is no more fun with that mod, or am i wrong? I would not like to play this mod, since it is too easy. If you compare the old FF Games with the newer FF games, you can see that they are a lot easier.

FF 10 was very easy, and FF 10-2 was completely crap. FF 12 was like a MMORPG, but only without the MMO.. >_>

The niveau went down really fast. Do you want to do the same with this mod? Anyways, its your thing. Just mentioned.

and thats the point of the mod. to kill quick. i used this mod and killed rubyweapon in 30 seconds.

Where is the fun in that? You can kill both "special" weapons with the unmodified game in ~1:27 minutes btw..

Kuroda Masahiro

• Stopped modding FF7.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2008-12-17 13:31:15 »
ah, mods do not always have to be 'fun', this could be used if you wanted to quickly test a mod against some people or get to a certain boss to see if it worked ingame and you don't have a save data at hand near it.

burnloungaz

• View Profile
    • Burnloungaz's site
« Reply #5 on: 2008-12-17 13:37:53 »
well im just working on getting my own room in ff7 so its secret and the materia can be picked up if someone needs them.

Jonnylossus

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2008-12-18 00:54:49 »
ah, mods do not always have to be 'fun', this could be used if you wanted to quickly test a mod against some people or get to a certain boss to see if it worked ingame and you don't have a save data at hand near it.

Ah.. Yeah, thats understandable. I still think that he just wants the game even easier, than it already is.. Its easier with google + Jenova btw.. -> DLH.net => Savegames for FF7 (nearly everywhere)

And i wish Squaresoft would have created a better FF 10, FF 10-2 and FF 12 than they have. :/

burnloungaz

• View Profile
    • Burnloungaz's site
« Reply #7 on: 2008-12-18 08:54:38 »
well my next mod will make all enamies 10% stronger and all the items and weapons 10% weaker. also with spells and summons after that i will go 25 % if people like it.

Jonnylossus

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2008-12-18 11:04:41 »
well my next mod will make all enamies 10% stronger and all the items and weapons 10% weaker. also with spells and summons after that i will go 25 % if people like it.

Still overpowered, imho.

materia4=enables LIMIT BREAK at all times, dont need to get hit.
Materia5=Custom made skill does 30000 at the start of the game and causes alot of status changes, if enemy is immuned to death uses grudge lance instead.
materia6=same but revives all allies when attack is finished

Cloud also starts with amped up ultimate weapon and amped up ziedriec, also starts at lvl 99 with all stats 255 and HP+MP=30000

iIt was chalenging to make since 1/2  was done through a hex editor but the other half was with WM.

please comment.

1. Too strong characters. You do 30.000 damage and are revived.. And your stats are lvl99 etc.
2. Limit over and over? Too strong attacks, and with Aeris Limits even more overpowered.
3. Ziedrich & Ultimate Weapon are "Endweapons", so you shouldn't give them out at start.

I would not play it, but maybe someone needs it, who is using that for testing something (graphics, rewards etc). But i think it wasn't thought to use for that, according to your post.

burnloungaz

• View Profile
    • Burnloungaz's site
« Reply #9 on: 2008-12-18 11:21:41 »
no my next mod will not have 99 lvls with 30000 dammage. there will however be hidden areas to recieve special materias but you will have to spend a while lvling them up befor they r usefull.  but this is only if i can find someone to figure out the acurate map codes.