Author Topic: Asking about FF9 Viewer  (Read 16470 times)

sENGzAI

• View Profile
    • http://ksfung.hypermart.net
Asking about FF9 Viewer
« on: 2001-02-12 18:44:00 »
when will FF9 viewer release ???
will qhimm release a beta ????

Asking about FF9 Viewer
« Reply #1 on: 2001-02-12 20:27:00 »
It will be released whenever it's ready. Qhimm has released betas in the past, so he probably will with FF9 Viewer.

sENGzAI

• View Profile
    • http://ksfung.hypermart.net
Asking about FF9 Viewer
« Reply #2 on: 2001-02-15 18:32:00 »
can u send me the beta released by Qhimm ???

Asking about FF9 Viewer
« Reply #3 on: 2001-02-15 20:30:00 »
What do you mean? I can't make it much clearer than this. Qhimm *hasn't* released a beta for FF9 Viewer. For his other programs, he's always released betas, so whenever it's ready, he'll probably release a FF9 Viewer beta. Until then, you're out of luck.

Ant

• View Profile
Asking about FF9 Viewer
« Reply #4 on: 2001-02-16 01:26:00 »
Qhimm,

Are you making a FF9 editor and if you are will it be able to work on ePSXe ff9 save games?

Thanks.

Lucifer Kaizer

Asking about FF9 Viewer
« Reply #5 on: 2001-02-16 08:57:00 »
actually who Qhimm??
where's he?
does he exist?
why doesn't he ever post?
does he post using another name?

hmm...

Ant

• View Profile
Asking about FF9 Viewer
« Reply #6 on: 2001-02-16 14:17:00 »
He does,

Apparantly he has posted 200+ tho' I havent seen that many.

The SaiNt

• View Profile
Asking about FF9 Viewer
« Reply #7 on: 2001-02-16 14:30:00 »
Qhimm is the owner of this site and messageboard. He does post, although he posts more in the tech related forum.
You see less of his posts because it's only relative. When people like
The Skillster ,Srethron Askvelhtnod, Joey.........etc posts, they completely overshadow the amount of posts that Qhimm makes. Though the wise posts of Qhimm come less but they are more meaningful ones.

Ant

• View Profile
Asking about FF9 Viewer
« Reply #8 on: 2001-02-16 14:41:00 »
X-actly

He is Jesus, we are but his disciples :-)

Joey

• View Profile
Asking about FF9 Viewer
« Reply #9 on: 2001-02-17 07:29:00 »
Qhimm is......the whiz behind all this. He is the same age with Britney. And The SaiNt, I don't overflood the board like The Skillster and Srethron Askvelhtnod do. Qhimm does exist. He dosen't use different names and you can e-mail him at   [email protected] . This is one of his mails to me when I requested the source code last year. :oops: :P :roll:
=============================================
Date:   Tue, 5 Sep 2000 19:02:01 +0200  
To:    
Subject:   Re: Request for source code  
Reply-To:   "Qhimm"  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

> I know that your FF8MIDI plays *.sgt files from the game folder. Can you
give the source code for playing those? I need it to build another FF8 related
project.
> If possible, in VBScirpt.
>

In VBScript? You're programming in VBScript? Come back when you use
Visual C++ 6.0

--
Qhimm

[This message has been edited by Joey (edited February 17, 2001).]

Asking about FF9 Viewer
« Reply #10 on: 2001-02-17 23:11:00 »
So I'm lumped in the same category as Joey?! I guess I need to work on enhancing my rep around here.

The Skillster

• Loving every Final Fantasy
    • View Profile
Asking about FF9 Viewer
« Reply #11 on: 2001-02-18 03:21:00 »
HEY I ONLY POST A FEW TIMES A WEEK NOW!!  :x AND USUALLY ONLY IN THE TECH FORUM, WHERE THERE IS SOME VERY INTERESTING PROGRESS GOING ON, UNLIKE THE REST OF THIS BOARD (hint!)
SO DONT HAMMER AT ME OR ANY OF THE OTHER HARD WORKING REPS HERE (me, srethron, dags,fice,jari,TheSaint) WE MOP UP FOR QHIMM, saving him the need to repeat himself over again, or answer to some dumbass questions from MR Joey here (hint!).
DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR!!!!!!!!!
NOW YOUVE GONE AND DONE IT!! THIS'LL BE MY LAST TIME EVER IN THE FEEDBACK FORUM!!! GRR   :x
HEY JOEY THE ONLY REASON YOU DIDNT POST MUCH BEFORE WAS BECUASE OF YOURE LUMP OF SHIT EXCUSE 4 WORKING AT SQUARESOFT!! YOU COULDNT FACE UP TO THE TRUTH AND ANSWER OR QUESTIONS!!! NO YOU SAY YOURE NOT AT SQUARE YOUR FREELY POSTING ALLOT OF JUNK IN TH E TECH FORUM!!!
HA!! VBscript?? THATS NEW!!! LOL that makes my day!!! u even know the difference between VB and VBscript, and their uses? u cant even tell the difference between c,c++,vb,vbscript,java,javascript,basic,logo and ASM. you r a real mockery to programmers everywhere.
your a hopeless disgrace!!!

[This message has been edited by The Skillster (edited February 17, 2001).]

ficedula

• View Profile
    • http://www.ficedula.co.uk
Asking about FF9 Viewer
« Reply #12 on: 2001-02-18 03:35:00 »
Hmmm.

I sense latent hostility here...

The SaiNt

• View Profile
Asking about FF9 Viewer
« Reply #13 on: 2001-02-18 07:27:00 »
Skillster and Srethron, uhm I didn't really mean you're in the same group as Joey, it's just that I was taking a few examples of people who post a lot. You can't blaim Joey for saying anything, he's just like that. Sorry if I caused any misunderstandings back there

The Skillster

• Loving every Final Fantasy
    • View Profile
Asking about FF9 Viewer
« Reply #14 on: 2001-02-18 13:09:00 »
no, im aiming at joey  :wink:
i dont, and neither does anyone else flood the board (since the days of cuddleswing), and u joey havent got the right to pass judgement so easly, considering your history  :wink:

Jedimark

• View Profile
Asking about FF9 Viewer
« Reply #15 on: 2001-02-18 15:30:00 »
Joey... you kept your E-mail off Qhimm... how sad.

Qhimm

• Founder
    • View Profile
    • Qhimm.com
Asking about FF9 Viewer
« Reply #16 on: 2001-02-20 00:02:00 »
Not sure how sad that is... looking at my mailbox I can find mails dating from ...oh my, 1996. Maybe it's time for a little spring cleaning?

dagsverre

• View Profile
    • http://ffsf.cjb.net
Asking about FF9 Viewer
« Reply #17 on: 2001-02-20 02:24:00 »
> I know that your FF8MIDI plays *.sgt files from the game folder. Can you give the source code for playing those? I need it to build another FF8 related project.

Look to msdn.microsoft.com...

Don't know if anyone wants that anymore, I think I took it a little out of context. Still, it's the right reply for people asking like that...you know, RTFM and everything. Especially when they ask for it in VBScript.

The SaiNt

• View Profile
Asking about FF9 Viewer
« Reply #18 on: 2001-02-20 05:40:00 »
I think what Jedimark meant by sad was by keeping mail that actually snides at Joey himself

dagsverre

• View Profile
Asking about FF9 Viewer
« Reply #19 on: 2001-02-20 19:24:00 »
Well how sad would removing any signs of healthy critisicm be? You shouldn't lock yourself in and never accept any form of good advice.

My mailbox is getting pretty dusty at the bottom too...

Asking about FF9 Viewer
« Reply #20 on: 2001-02-20 21:05:00 »
Ficedula: Hmmm, same here.

The SaiNt: No big deal. Anyways, it's probably a true thing about me.

RE: Mailboxes. Every time I clean out my mailbox I transfer all the old emails (excluding spam) into text files. Could be useful if someone ever files a lawsuit.  :wink:

dagsverre

• View Profile
Asking about FF9 Viewer
« Reply #21 on: 2001-02-20 21:22:00 »
Srethron: I'm sorry, you didn't do that. What you did was fabricating the text files right before the trial and edit the disk date stamp through opening the image with Hex Editor and HACKING it. You honor, I suggest we ban all hex editing tools....

When I think about it I think Windows supply an API func for doing that. Which of course just makes the main point even stronger.

People who have mailed disks to themselves through the post office have been turned down in court. Reason? They can mail an empty envelope without closing it (and so get a time stamp on it), then put a disk in it at a later date.

Asking about FF9 Viewer
« Reply #22 on: 2001-02-21 06:50:00 »
Dag, you've lost me. I did WHAT and HOW? It's called copy+paste and notepad. Now, WHAT's the problem with storing old email? And HOW did I mail something to myself? Are you sure you aren't talking to Joey or something? I have NEVER written or received mail to/from anyone on this board except for The Skillster and eerrrr. I'm very confused.

[This message has been edited by Srethron Askvelhtnod (edited February 21, 2001).]

The SaiNt

• View Profile
Asking about FF9 Viewer
« Reply #23 on: 2001-02-21 10:36:00 »
I never said I don't keep old mail.
It's just that I don't keep mail of unimportant stuff. The mail I keep is for things i need but have not done. I do keep some mails for old memories but nothing alike to Joey

Jedimark

• View Profile
Asking about FF9 Viewer
« Reply #24 on: 2001-02-21 13:45:00 »
Looks like I've started a big E-mail argument here!  :D