Author Topic: [FF7PC-98/Steam] New Threat Mod (v2.0.99994)  (Read 4837157 times)

Asherdoom

• View Profile
Re: [FF7PC-98/Steam] New Threat Mod (v1.5)
« Reply #8725 on: 2019-11-18 19:11:08 »
FIRST OF ALL I LOVE THIS MOD AND I AM USING IT SINCE LOT OF TIME so great work SegaChief ! :D

i just toss my 2 cent idea for the next mod patch. I propose humbly to rewrite the following stuff

PASSIVES:
Cloud: \\Innate Ability: Limit Boost//
Whenever a Limit Break is used, Cloud gains a stack that boosts his
Strength and Magic by +10. He can hold 3 stacks for a maximum boost
of +30.

most pathetic passive atm. if you think about it you need to stack 3 limits for make it worth something. No fight in FF VII except some bosses lasts so much time and by the time you meet some serious opponents you 1 shot em with cloud 3rd level limit. Is somewhat decent against special bosses etc but is a very useless ability during 70% of game. (consider red XIII get up to +50 wihtout doing nothing but waiiting!)

REWORK PROPOSED: for each 10% of missing health cloud gains defense%. For each 10%missing mana cloud gains magicdefense %. These effects cannot go over the normal cap.  (this is intended to make clud more suitable in long term high burst fights, while red XII will be the more less bursty adapt versatile attacker.

YUFFIE:\\Innate Ability: Perfect Dodge//
When hit by a physical attack, Yuffie temporarily gains max physical evasion
until either a few turns have passed or she is targeted for any magical effect
(including healing).

another pathetic passive: even with perfect dodge yuffie got attacked many times and still got hit /critted in lotsa of situations where i never found this passive quite handy. It feels like there is no passive at all.

REWORDK PROPOSED: Perfect dodge: The next time yuffie get attacked by a PHYSICAL ATTACK she halve the damage received unless the attack score a critical hit.

STEAL MATERIA: replace formula instead of level difference to affect the chance of stealing, make it based on DEX and LUCK, which is more sensed in roleplay wise point of view.

[Revised Character Stats & Progression]

As mentioned in the Characters section, every character has been re-specced and can be built
in different ways using the new Source-Point/Rank-up system. Every character also has a unique
innate ability to give them more individuality in combat.

REWORK PROPOSED: Make stat growth a little bit more: i noticed after 4 or 5 times you stat up the process ends... this is quite disappointing. Make it possible more times BUT remove totally sources from loot drops from mobs (like the ones in genilka) This will avoid all 255 stat chars and make them keep teir difference in roles.

Make possible to remove party from midgard leaving (for example make a party of tifa aeris and reXII for example to avoid big spikes in level differencies)

Sorry for loing post: English is not my native language i hope i ve been clear as much as possible, Good gaming :çD
« Last Edit: 2019-11-18 19:14:00 by Asherdoom »

UpRisen

• Again... AVALANCHE is born again!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8726 on: 2019-11-18 20:00:18 »
clouds innate is one that is much more viable early game than it is late game and a change wouldnt be the worst thing, but its purpose is that its an instant burst of power, Every other innate requires time in the battle before they become relavent but you can turn 1 limit and give cloud the instant boost.. but you are absolutely wrong about Yuffies. Dodge tank yuffie is the best way to play her. She keeps herself and her party safe from physical attacks. 100% cover + protect ring and all normal fights, and several boss fights are over before they even truly begin.

Also rank ups occur 8 times per character and there are 0 other ways to obtain sources outside of the rank up system. It puts the characters much more powerful than required aswell. I have completed the game and most of the optional content on Arrange with 0 rank ups and only 2 materia equiped per character.
« Last Edit: 2019-11-18 20:04:48 by UpRisen »

Sega Chief

• These guys is sick
    • View Profile
« Reply #8727 on: 2019-11-18 21:38:40 »
No worries. Just wanted to be sure before I start a new file soon. What do you have planned for the final build anyways?

I'm remaking the mod from scratch more or less, using what I've learned over the last 6 years. There's a lot of clutter and unused data in the mod, unfinished features that need finished, stuff that was poorly thought out and needs cut, things like that.

PASSIVES:
Cloud: \\Innate Ability: Limit Boost//

REWORK PROPOSED: for each 10% of missing health cloud gains defense%. For each 10%missing mana cloud gains magicdefense %. These effects cannot go over the normal cap.  (this is intended to make clud more suitable in long term high burst fights, while red XII will be the more less bursty adapt versatile attacker.

YUFFIE:\\Innate Ability: Perfect Dodge//
When hit by a physical attack, Yuffie temporarily gains max physical evasion
until either a few turns have passed or she is targeted for any magical effect
(including healing).

another pathetic passive: even with perfect dodge yuffie got attacked many times and still got hit /critted in lotsa of situations where i never found this passive quite handy. It feels like there is no passive at all.

REWORK PROPOSED: Perfect dodge: The next time yuffie get attacked by a PHYSICAL ATTACK she halve the damage received unless the attack score a critical hit.

STEAL MATERIA: replace formula instead of level difference to affect the chance of stealing, make it based on DEX and LUCK, which is more sensed in roleplay wise point of view.

[Revised Character Stats & Progression]

REWORK PROPOSED: Make stat growth a little bit more: i noticed after 4 or 5 times you stat up the process ends... this is quite disappointing. Make it possible more times BUT remove totally sources from loot drops from mobs (like the ones in genilka) This will avoid all 255 stat chars and make them keep teir difference in roles.

Make possible to remove party from midgard leaving (for example make a party of tifa aeris and reXII for example to avoid big spikes in level differencies)

Sorry for loing post: English is not my native language i hope i ve been clear as much as possible, Good gaming :çD

I think the text in the document regarding Cloud's innate is a little off; it was changed from a stack of 3 to a full boost of +30 to strength and magic whenever a Limit is used, which slowly deteriorates over time (and when the bonus wears off, it can be procced again). I've reworked his innate for the final build to something different to stat buffs.

Yuffie's innate doesn't seem to provide the evasion properly in all cases, typically after it's been used once and reverts. I tried experimenting with flags but this prevents targeting altogether which isn't ideal either.

Ah, you know, I just had a thought. This probably shouldn't be the full innate, maybe something extra to a new innate, but if Yuffie can apply the gil+ opcode to an enemy by attacking like Trickplay can do with gold shower then that might be a nice bonus. Not sure what her actual innate will be though; halving physical damage would be tricky to achieve without messing around with the defence stat.

Steal Materia is assumed to be dex-based a lot; I assumed it was for a long time as well. If I can track it down then I'll try changing it to check for the user's Dex instead. Advantage of level is that it means any character can use it, but it could add a little extra value to dex or luck if it uses that instead.

With the current stat-ups, each character's stats rise from base for a minimum of +40, with a max possible of +80 or +120 to stats that were selected from the rank-up options, depending on which one was chosen. Base tends to be around 10-50 so about 170 or so upper limit. The rest is covered by equipment which can reach up to +50 for a stat on one piece, but is often +10-30. They're around about the ranges that they need to be at to avoid easy stat capping while still making it possible to cap one or two off if you push the build + equipment.

Setting up the full game for different party leaders is possible. Might be a bit time-consuming in places depending on the scene, but it would be interesting to have. I think I talked myself out of it before but I'll give it a go.

clouds innate is one that is much more viable early game than it is late game and a change wouldnt be the worst thing, but its purpose is that its an instant burst of power, Every other innate requires time in the battle before they become relavent but you can turn 1 limit and give cloud the instant boost.. but you are absolutely wrong about Yuffies. Dodge tank yuffie is the best way to play her. She keeps herself and her party safe from physical attacks. 100% cover + protect ring and all normal fights, and several boss fights are over before they even truly begin.

Also rank ups occur 8 times per character and there are 0 other ways to obtain sources outside of the rank up system. It puts the characters much more powerful than required aswell. I have completed the game and most of the optional content on Arrange with 0 rank ups and only 2 materia equiped per character.

Is that innate stable after it reverts? I felt like it maybe wasn't, but perhaps I'm wrong.

Oh yeah, the other places to get sources were removed. Forgot to say.

Asherdoom

• View Profile
« Reply #8728 on: 2019-11-18 21:59:13 »
I'm remaking the mod from scratch more or less, using what I've learned over the last 6 years. There's a lot of clutter and unused data in the mod, unfinished features that need finished, stuff that was poorly thought out and needs cut, things like that.

I think the text in the document regarding Cloud's innate is a little off; it was changed from a stack of 3 to a full boost of +30 to strength and magic whenever a Limit is used, which slowly deteriorates over time (and when the bonus wears off, it can be procced again). I've reworked his innate for the final build to something different to stat buffs.

Yuffie's innate doesn't seem to provide the evasion properly in all cases, typically after it's been used once and reverts. I tried experimenting with flags but this prevents targeting altogether which isn't ideal either.

Ah, you know, I just had a thought. This probably shouldn't be the full innate, maybe something extra to a new innate, but if Yuffie can apply the gil+ opcode to an enemy by attacking like Trickplay can do with gold shower then that might be a nice bonus. Not sure what her actual innate will be though; halving physical damage would be tricky to achieve without messing around with the defence stat.

Steal Materia is assumed to be dex-based a lot; I assumed it was for a long time as well. If I can track it down then I'll try changing it to check for the user's Dex instead. Advantage of level is that it means any character can use it, but it could add a little extra value to dex or luck if it uses that instead.

With the current stat-ups, each character's stats rise from base for a minimum of +40, with a max possible of +80 or +120 to stats that were selected from the rank-up options, depending on which one was chosen. Base tends to be around 10-50 so about 170 or so upper limit. The rest is covered by equipment which can reach up to +50 for a stat on one piece, but is often +10-30. They're around about the ranges that they need to be at to avoid easy stat capping while still making it possible to cap one or two off if you push the build + equipment.

Setting up the full game for different party leaders is possible. Might be a bit time-consuming in places depending on the scene, but it would be interesting to have. I think I talked myself out of it before but I'll give it a go.

Is that innate stable after it reverts? I felt like it maybe wasn't, but perhaps I'm wrong.

Oh yeah, the other places to get sources were removed. Forgot to say.

My post was based all on the september release of the mod and text files (so got no idea of inner calculations lol)
concerning yuffie i tested lot more in junon area where mobs attack physically 100% of time and no... it is useless this perfect dodge is not make her dodge any attack lol

i got question: i got my first MP Plus materia. is it possible to ecounter the mob that drops it multiple times or no? Is just 1 per game? :D

UpRisen

• Again... AVALANCHE is born again!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8729 on: 2019-11-18 22:03:31 »
I havent played in a few updates but last time I did was the no rank up and with 100% cover yuffie I was barely ever taking physical hits. It didnt feel like it was broken after using magic on her, but I avoided doing it myself and maybe the bosses just didnt hit her often. But i was using the chocobracelet the entire time so perhaps for the first time in history i stayed on the positive side of rng.

PokeFaize

• View Profile
« Reply #8730 on: 2019-11-18 22:58:42 »
100% cover yuffie

I tried this and Yuffie still took a beating while covering. unless this got changed in the New Threat mod, Covering sets your Evade stat to 0%.

I found Cid to be drastically more reliable in the Untouchable Cover Tank department, since Cover can't override Lucky Evades (calculated by Luck/4), and Cid can easily get over 200 Luck for a flat 50+% chance of avoiding damage.

Asherdoom

• View Profile
« Reply #8731 on: 2019-11-19 00:10:30 »
I tried this and Yuffie still took a beating while covering. unless this got changed in the New Threat mod, Covering sets your Evade stat to 0%.

I found Cid to be drastically more reliable in the Untouchable Cover Tank department, since Cover can't override Lucky Evades (calculated by Luck/4), and Cid can easily get over 200 Luck for a flat 50+% chance of avoiding damage.
this is somthin to remove. the cover debuff. i mean maybe reduce evade chance while recovery by 50% but geez 0% seems kinky isn't it?

Sega Chief

• These guys is sick
    • View Profile
« Reply #8732 on: 2019-11-19 08:22:17 »
My post was based all on the september release of the mod and text files (so got no idea of inner calculations lol)
concerning yuffie i tested lot more in junon area where mobs attack physically 100% of time and no... it is useless this perfect dodge is not make her dodge any attack lol

i got question: i got my first MP Plus materia. is it possible to ecounter the mob that drops it multiple times or no? Is just 1 per game? :D

Just once; if he isn't encountered then MP Plus can be picked up from temple of the ancients instead (but isn't there if you already got it from the enemy).

Sega Chief

• These guys is sick
    • View Profile
Thanks for the reply. I noticed in the video I linked its an aranged v1.5 but the boss in the video is called Illuyankas? 
As a tangent, what was your thought for enemy adjustment to account with the system mechanics? Like, Arrange seems to really not want you to be in the front row unless you have a plan going, barrier is a must have for many fights but even some heavy hitting bosses will rip through you even with that extra defense. And did you take into account for how vanilla ff7 did its enemy progression through each area? Like how temple of the ancients is the area where enemies pretty much peak with the highest magic defense in the game.
Sorry if these questions don't make any sense.

I think I did the bottomswell fight in both normal and arrange specifically with back-row in mind because there's no advantage to having a character be front row in that battle, due to Long Range not being available yet, the boss being unreachable by short range attacks, and the waterpolo being immune to physicals. Other battles that isn't the case, in general I do my testing with parties that have 2 front row & 1 back row but there are a lot of factors that can change the way a battle plays out between players; ATB settings, RNG, stat differences, use of buffs or items.

As for enemy progression, I re-did all the stats from scratch more or less and tried to enforce my own rules for consistency. There isn't a lot of consistent logic to how the enemies progress in this game under vanilla; you have attacks here and there which have really high base power compared to anything else in the area (likely done as a quick tweak from QA) or which have stats that are a bit out there. For the Temple I gave all the enemies in there (save a few, like the Shinra ones) a common attribute in that they are strong against Holy but weak against Hidden element (which is set up as counterfoil to Holy in NT); the enemies themselves have their own unique strengths/weaknesses from there based on their type.

Hoboayoyo

• View Profile
Right, that makes sense. Going through Mt Corel and dealing with damage is a lot more manageable now.

Asherdoom

• View Profile
« Reply #8735 on: 2019-11-19 19:40:41 »
Just once; if he isn't encountered then MP Plus can be picked up from temple of the ancients instead (but isn't there if you already got it from the enemy).
thanks for info :D well that is a wise choice :D

Asherdoom

• View Profile
« Reply #8736 on: 2019-11-21 11:13:08 »
sorry for asking. I noticed rank up is 8 maxximum ranks ( i am level 50 and finished all 8 ranks alrady and im far to cap some stats i wonderr if is meant to belike this for avoid 255 hard cap erach) and secondly sources are giving 1 point per source only i ve read somewhere in this forum that source should give 5 points instead of 1 am i wrong?

Sega Chief

• These guys is sick
    • View Profile
« Reply #8737 on: 2019-11-21 11:26:36 »
There was a period of time where sources gave 5 per use but if the .exe wasn't patched properly then it was leaving players high and dry with barely any stat growth as you'd get 1-3 sources each time.

So for the more recent versions, it was changed back to 1 source = 1 point, getting 5-15 sources for each stat per rank. That way if the .exe isn't patched it doesn't cause any lasting damage that needs save-editing to fix.

If you're getting 1-3 sources for each stat then let me know and I'll sort it out.

Asherdoom

• View Profile
« Reply #8738 on: 2019-11-21 13:31:25 »
There was a period of time where sources gave 5 per use but if the .exe wasn't patched properly then it was leaving players high and dry with barely any stat growth as you'd get 1-3 sources each time.

So for the more recent versions, it was changed back to 1 source = 1 point, getting 5-15 sources for each stat per rank. That way if the .exe isn't patched it doesn't cause any lasting damage that needs save-editing to fix.

If you're getting 1-3 sources for each stat then let me know and I'll sort it out.
nono sega i am getting 1 point per source so is working as intended thanks. What i was asking is: I am level 50 and all my chars almost (aeris apart) got already 8/8 sp progressed yet none of them is hitting even 200 points barely (i always chose the 1st option for each of them which i suppose is progressing em to the basic class concept they got) is that intended ? Is there a way to reach hard cap of 255? I ask for later source farming if possible otherwise i will enjoy the game the way it is :D (btw i LOVE how you reworked many bosses and god save me the sweat i tossed killing Lost Numbers at level 40!!!)

Sega Chief

• These guys is sick
    • View Profile
« Reply #8739 on: 2019-11-21 15:53:25 »
I think from ranks the highest you can get a stat is about +120. If the base stat was 50 then it'll be sitting at 170. You then have a weapon, armour, and accessory (as well as materia bonuses) to push that stat to 255.

On the other end of the scale, if we have a stat that starts at a really low base, like 10, and it gets no bonuses from ranks (+40 is minimum, as every stat gets +5 on each rank) then it'll be at 50 or so; much more difficult to get that to 255 even if you use all the equipment that gives the highest stat boost for it.

If we assume that the highest stat boost from each equipment type is +50 (some are higher, some are lower depending on the stat):

Weapon: +50 (for strength, weapon damage should be considered the strength boost as it gets added to it and has a cap of 255).
Armour: +50 (for vitality/spirit, the armour's defence/mdef should be considered a boost to those respective stats)
Accessory: +50
That's 150 from equipment. Then materia might push that up another 10-20 or so, depending on what's equipped.

So you should be able to get 1 or 2 stats to max, but definitely not all of them. Some stats are easier to max than others; the secondary stats Dex and Luck for instance tend to have higher equipment boosts and some characters start with really high base Dex or Luck.

Asherdoom

• View Profile
« Reply #8740 on: 2019-11-21 17:56:42 »
I think from ranks the highest you can get a stat is about +120. If the base stat was 50 then it'll be sitting at 170. You then have a weapon, armour, and accessory (as well as materia bonuses) to push that stat to 255.

On the other end of the scale, if we have a stat that starts at a really low base, like 10, and it gets no bonuses from ranks (+40 is minimum, as every stat gets +5 on each rank) then it'll be at 50 or so; much more difficult to get that to 255 even if you use all the equipment that gives the highest stat boost for it.

If we assume that the highest stat boost from each equipment type is +50 (some are higher, some are lower depending on the stat):

Weapon: +50 (for strength, weapon damage should be considered the strength boost as it gets added to it and has a cap of 255).
Armour: +50 (for vitality/spirit, the armour's defence/mdef should be considered a boost to those respective stats)
Accessory: +50
That's 150 from equipment. Then materia might push that up another 10-20 or so, depending on what's equipped.

So you should be able to get 1 or 2 stats to max, but definitely not all of them. Some stats are easier to max than others; the secondary stats Dex and Luck for instance tend to have higher equipment boosts and some characters start with really high base Dex or Luck.

many thanks that was the answer i was searching thanks for clearing out :D

demos1085

• View Profile
« Reply #8741 on: 2019-11-23 04:25:28 »
Hey there Sega Chief.

I just took a look at the forum's and see you are planning a "Final Version" of the New Treat mod, could you please also make a "Final Version" of the Vanilla Combat version of the mod, removing the small bugs that are still present in the current version (I think most of them are left over data from the extra quest / fights that were included in New Treat but no longer exists in the Vanilla Version) I would be really gratefull if you could do that.

Thanks in advance, and keep up the good work. :)

Sega Chief

• These guys is sick
    • View Profile
« Reply #8742 on: 2019-11-23 16:19:59 »
Hey there Sega Chief.

I just took a look at the forum's and see you are planning a "Final Version" of the New Treat mod, could you please also make a "Final Version" of the Vanilla Combat version of the mod, removing the small bugs that are still present in the current version (I think most of them are left over data from the extra quest / fights that were included in New Treat but no longer exists in the Vanilla Version) I would be really gratefull if you could do that.

Thanks in advance, and keep up the good work. :)

Yep, will do. Will probably have that done in the next couple of days.

Hoboayoyo

• View Profile
FF7 new threat Arrange Question with Lambda Calcule
« Reply #8743 on: 2019-11-23 18:31:41 »
When fighting the physical part of Lambda(red one on the right side of the screen) physical attacks don't do a lot of damage. it has 16 k health and it seems like its supposed to be weak to physical attacks (magic part is weak to magical attacks, quake 2 does ~1k). Cloud does around 300-400 and yuffie does around 80 with I think the wind elemental shurikin which it could be resistant too, barret does 200.
Was I supposed to element earth for my weapons?

Sega Chief

• These guys is sick
    • View Profile
Re: FF7 new threat Arrange Question with Lambda Calcule
« Reply #8744 on: 2019-11-23 18:40:40 »
When fighting the physical part of Lambda(red one on the right side of the screen) physical attacks don't do a lot of damage. it has 16 k health and it seems like its supposed to be weak to physical attacks (magic part is weak to magical attacks, quake 2 does ~1k). Cloud does around 300-400 and yuffie does around 80 with I think the wind elemental shurikin which it could be resistant too, barret does 200.
Was I supposed to element earth for my weapons?

Earth element in weapons should work; you can also try using a Summon or two as they ignore magic defence.

Asherdoom

• View Profile
« Reply #8745 on: 2019-11-23 19:21:22 »
i got a weird bug on exp bars somehow i leave screenshot of bug and my 7th heaven profile
Spoiler: show

BUG: https://imgur.com/a6tJYgh

Battle Models - Weapons
ID: fe92e17c-f60d-4cf5-9c79-889f93d1edcb
Version: 2.1
weapons_aerith = 3
weapons_caitsith = 1
weapons_cloud = 1
weapons_sephiroth = 1
weapons_yuffie = 1

Field Models - Objects
ID: 7f1274cf-3bf8-4ae6-a722-d2f374c902fc
huge_materia = 1
materia = 2
potions = 1
save_point = 2

Battle Models - Characters
ID: 1917178d-5ef1-42e2-9c5c-58045588b3f4
models_aerith = 1
models_barret = 2
models_caitsith = 1
models_cid = 2
models_cloud = 4
models_redxiii = 3
models_sephiroth = 1
models_tifa = 3
models_vincent = 2
models_yuffie = 1

Battle Models - Enemies
ID: 267ef1d2-599c-4f4d-860c-b838f402c587
models_diamond = 1
models_frogs = 2
models_scorpion = 1
models_jenova = 1
models_joker = 1
models_life_form = 1
models_motorball = 1
models_ruby = 1
models_soldiers = 1
models_sweeper = 1

Field Models - Main Characters
ID: efe1b0ec-6ce3-43f7-9659-f1bc9d36f60c
Version: 2.2
models_aerith = 2
models_barret = 6
models_caitsith = 1
models_cid = 2
models_cloud = 5
models_redxiii = 3
models_sephiroth = 1
models_tifa = 4
models_vincent = 2
models_yuffie = 1

Field Models - Non-Player Characters
ID: d329bc05-3dc0-4f35-94aa-632986f47194
Version: 2.34
models_base = 1
models_biggs = 1
models_jessie = 1
models_wedge = 1

Field Textures - Omzy
ID: 5ee78f47-6a2d-4981-8be5-c9afa763b965
Version: 2.3
field_bg = 1

Menu - Avatars and Backdrops
ID: aec06415-0f12-410b-ac43-f4e89e363729
game_over = 1
prelude = 2
start_menu = 10

Enhanced Stock UI-rel1
ID: d1d0cd86-f471-4426-b5bf-4acce7f333c4
Version: 1.0
enhanced = 1
status = 1
items_materia = 3
bars = 2
digits = 2
text = 2
rowsbasic = 1
rowsextra = 1
battleview = 1
hbb = 1
fds = 1

FF7 NT IRO
ID: cf0bc54c-1fb9-49d2-b10f-98f02ae0de58
Version: 1.5
gameplay = 1
MY SAVE (taken from steam folder >saves) https://gofile.io/?c=GY7Ohr
« Last Edit: 2019-11-23 19:22:39 by Sega Chief »

Sega Chief

• These guys is sick
    • View Profile
« Reply #8746 on: 2019-11-23 19:23:20 »
Have you used a save editor at any point to adjust character levels? Also, has this save file ever migrated between vanilla to NT, or from an older version of NT to the current one?

Asherdoom

• View Profile
« Reply #8747 on: 2019-11-23 19:25:03 »
Have you used a save editor at any point to adjust character levels? Also, has this save file ever migrated between vanilla to NT, or from an older version of NT to the current one?
o sega this porblem appeared at level 45 roughly. I started a new fresh run AFTER installing 7th heaven and this menu overhaul mod and NT mod. Totaally new fresh file and i dont even have any save editor

Sega Chief

• These guys is sick
    • View Profile
« Reply #8748 on: 2019-11-23 19:36:22 »
The gauge glitch from your save file is showing up in a non-MO environment as well. Ordinarily this is due to manually raising/lowering a level in a save editor, or a save file from vanilla being loaded into NT which would make this instance unique.

I'll try levelling the character up in-game to see if it carries to the next level, but usually a gauge glitch like this will correct itself upon level up.

Asherdoom

• View Profile
« Reply #8749 on: 2019-11-23 19:38:59 »
The gauge glitch from your save file is showing up in a non-MO environment as well. Ordinarily this is due to manually raising/lowering a level in a save editor, or a save file from vanilla being loaded into NT which would make this instance unique.

I'll try levelling the character up in-game to see if it carries to the next level, but usually a gauge glitch like this will correct itself upon level up.

the thing is: this glitch randomly appears. I swear i never used a save editor. This glitch random appears like for example, i hit the middle way to exp bar and BAM here it comes!