Author Topic: [FF8R-PC/Steam] FF8 Remastered (Lunatic Pandora) Mods Progress  (Read 445290 times)

thanks4nothing

• View Profile
Hey guys. So it's my fault for not reading every reply here before going crazy following Vestik Gaming's YT video to install every mod here for the remaster. I am running into the same bug mentioned during prison break. The bug is a consistent crash to desktop, essentially stopping my playthrough. Clearly this is an unfinished mod project that you cannot play through the whole game using.

There is a bug, during the prison break sequence, right after you rescued Zell after being chased. Irvine's head is missing and the first time Squalls textures were a mess then the game crashed. Second time, the game crashed right after Irvine appears and saves the day.
« Last Edit: 2024-02-20 04:44:17 by thanks4nothing »

lyonell

• View Profile
Hi. Thanks for the great post. I'm having an issue. When I install mods with zzz, it works great. But when I install mods with Demaster, they don't seem to work. It's like the new launcher wasn't reading the files I put in the DEMASTER_EXP folder but I've followed all the steps described in YouTube installation tutorials. Do you know how to fix this? I'm using the latest Steam version on a Windows laptop and the Steam Deck.

AngeBleu

• View Profile
I followed all step by step, but when i launch the game, nothing has changed, is there a new version of Demaster ? maybe because Steam patch 1.0.3, the mod not working

ff7maniac

• View Profile
When is the public version of angelwing due ?

ff7maniac

• View Profile
Re: [FF8R-PC/Steam] FF8 Remastered (Lunatic Pandora) Mods Progress
« Reply #305 on: Yesterday at 22:14:28 »
for the moment it's for patreon members, I'm wondering if it's planned in public? and if this is the case, the download link will be available on qhimm or it will be exclusive to discord -.-