Author Topic: Successfully Converted cloud's head from KH2 to ff7 field model!=D  (Read 102130 times)

polaris_027

ahem..

he was the one who personally asked me to pose this on this thread...

Opine

• View Profile
Thanks for the link. The screens are looking pretty good.

Nahatma

• View Profile
hi polaris!
pwd ko bang malaman ung username at password para ma download ko un mods nio?
ang galing kasi eh,hindi ksi ako marunong mag mod eh, btw im aireen, avid fan ako ng ff7, as in, cosplayer din ako, thank you po kuya!
gs2 ko ulit malaro un ff7 with a new feeling eh,pls pls pls? thanks!

BlitzNCS

• Master of nothing in particular
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube
uhm, havent you guys already decided that you're going to speak in english from now on?   :lol:

drfeelgud88

• da DOC iz here!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
Neo is right...

okay sorry guys! from now on we'll be posting in english then! :-D

sorry to have pointed that out

Jamers

• View Profile
Your work is amazing. Whatever happens with it, I just want you to know that you're very talented.  :-D

drfeelgud88

• da DOC iz here!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
yo polaris! i got a question to ask ya!@

polaris_027

uhm, havent you guys already decided that you're going to speak in english from now on?   :lol:

haha woops..not our fault..that gal just new so she may not have read that..

@drfeelgud88:
whats up?? :?

drfeelgud88

• da DOC iz here!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
are those mods displayed on the website compatible with the hardcore mod created by gjoerulv? i couldnt get them to work together... the hardcore mod didnt work and i want it to work cuz i LOVE a challenge  :-D

polaris_027

hmm..dont know bout that..but i do know klua brought up the difficulty slightly higher..dont know..but i think its compatible since gjoevrulv's patch changes the kernel files and not the battle.lgp..am i correct on that? :?

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
gjoerulv's mod changes the battle.lgp, but depending on how kula's mods are installed, they might still be compatible. Basically, if he gives out the models on their own (as Apz does) rather than with a patcher, there'll be no trouble; just install gjoerulv's mod first and then put kula's models in.

If he has a patcher that mods the battle.lgp, I imagine that one could keep two battle.lgp files, patch one with each and move the models changed by kula's mod into the first battle.lgp file.

polaris_027

im afraid that wouldn't work coz kula's patcher just makes a new battle.lgp and you will have to overwrite your old one..

Lionfist

• View Profile
im afraid that wouldn't work coz kula's patcher just makes a new battle.lgp and you will have to overwrite your old one..

Lpg tools -> insert files (ptching one battle.lpg with one another  :-P)

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile

Lpg tools -> insert files (ptching one battle.lpg with one another  :-P)

That was basically my idea  :-D

polaris_027

haha now that would be tedious dont ya think? :-D

Lionfist

• View Profile
haha now that would be tedious dont ya think? :-D

Depends if you can choose a lot of files for replacing or only one, i never tried it tho.
So i have no idea.

@Kudistos Megistos
:P lmao i know it was your idea, i just said it a lil bit simple XD

polaris_027

i removed kula's link in this thread..coz he just said so awhile back..sorry for those who didn't get it..but you may ask from others who got it! :-D

drfeelgud88

• da DOC iz here!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
if any1's got the link and the mod, could u possibly try to make both work? or maybe show me step-by-step cuz i dont know about modding... this AC mod is sweet but i luv difficulty also... the difficulty in the game, i dont relle notice it but that hardcore mod by gjoerulv is awesome!

Xatoku

How did the creator get all of the models he has on the site?  There's no good Cloud Models released, it's rather annoying. 

Harruzame

• Mondai Nai....
    • View Profile

haha woops..not our fault..that gal just new so she may not have read that..

@drfeelgud88:
whats up?? :?

@Polaris

Ano po ang pas dun sa may mga mods? hehe..pa pm nmn plz!..

Xelane

• View Profile
Dude, stop speaking in al-bhed. i hate having to translate that every damn time one of you guys start speaking it

Cronus

• View Profile
Haha its not al-bhed. Its filipino. A language for filipino. I can translate it for you if you want me to :D haha

Grimmy

• Join in my tarnished light.
    • View Profile
    • GrimmyGames
Necro posting is bad. It puts unimportant threads like this above important ones.

halkun

• Global moderator
  • NicoNico :)
    • View Profile
    • Q-Gears Homepage
agreed