Author Topic: [FF7-PC] Replace Backgrounds Fields on Steam Spanish version?  (Read 2337 times)

Chocoboduck

• View Profile
Hi everyone! I am new here and I am very grateful to the whole community, I have learned a lot, thank you.

Question: Is it possible to install backgrounds fields in the Spanish version (ff7_es.exe) of Steam?

I have the English version (ff7_en.exe) installed in 7th Heaven, it works perfect, but I would very much like to play with a retranslation that I found directly from Japanese, but this patch works only with "ff7_es.exe" file, that's problem ...

A thousand forgiveness for my English. I hope I have expressed myself well.

Kaldarasha

• Prince of Model Editing
    • View Profile
No steam version does support external textures.
Basically do every translations work with the English exe. The problem are some files which have, for what ever reason, changed sub-file names. The whole reason why we created the gamesconverter was to allow all game versions to run with English file system.

Chocoboduck

• View Profile
Okay, I understand.  Thanks for answering!

Chocoboduck

• View Profile
Hello again.  Is it possible to replace the fields in "ff7_es.exe" in some way?

magitek

• View Profile
Seizing the opportunity, is there a way to inject the AI backgrounds on the Steam version without regressing the game back to the 1998 version?

Is there an easy way/mod/patch to play with xinput controllers like x360 using the triggers?