Author Topic: Final fantasy 8 Steam mod help  (Read 3067 times)

march

• View Profile
Final fantasy 8 Steam mod help
« on: 2017-08-13 08:29:26 »
Is there any mod that can finally allow us to chose the limit break that squall must use after the renzokuken ?  :-o

ammudava

• my name is Dava Ammu. i am indian girl
    • View Profile
Re: Final fantasy 8 Steam mod help
« Reply #1 on: 2017-08-15 10:04:24 »
i dont think such mod lurking around, sadly :(

gaaasstly

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2017-08-15 15:05:26 »
Can you elaborate? Choose like FF7? Choose in battle from a sub-menu? Choose from equipped weapon? All of the above? Something different?

march

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2017-08-19 10:12:41 »
Can you elaborate? Choose like FF7? Choose in battle from a sub-menu? Choose from equipped weapon? All of the above? Something different?

of course i will elaborate , i mean the possibility to do the following : you press right after the indicator of the limitbrake appear , you press x or whatever over " renzokuken " , but instead of just start the renzokuken , the little sub-menu with all the four limitbrakes will appear , so , you chose one technique , the lion heart for example , and then the renzokuken will start , after that , the lion heart will be executed , this mod will also finally allow us to equip the sword we prefer without have to renounce to any of his special rechniques

march

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2017-08-19 10:26:38 »
i dont think such mod lurking around, sadly :(

i feel you lol , i am really tired of all the intrusive attitude of the developers , i mean god ferning damn it , is up to us to decide what to do , they create the game like they prefer , but we decide how to play it and how to do one step after the other ,  i am really ferning tired of the fact that some people can't sleep the night because it's can't stand how someone is minding their own ferning business , ad this point someone may say " but they created the game so it's also their own business " , but is not like that , they created the game , but we are the ones who are playing and must have fun doing so , so yeah , is only our own business , just like clients can't just go to developers and tell them " hey , the world for final fantasy 8 should be medieval , not modern " , they as well don't have the right to be like " hmm no no no , i don't like the idea that in your private you are enjoying this game in a way that wouldn't be funny for us , so to make sure that you have fun in my way , we will put this gamble handicap so you can't just chose the technique you want " , seriousely , this attitude is just hateful , is like buy a car , and get the creator of that in your home buttercuping at the fact that you modified it , jesus ferning christ , is my car now , just like that is our copy of the game , we do whatever we want with that, except make money with it instead of the developers of course , and i know that someone at this point may say that they are so intrusive because in the past someone hacked the game in order to sell it and bla bla bla , but let't be realist , that's an excuse , is pretty clear that the world isn't just made of thieves , so the real problem is their snobby and intrusive attitude , i can smell it even from the screen lol , i don't know anything about the language of machines , but i know people well enough to understand that for them is essentially a matter of " make the accounts in your pocket " you know , just intrusive and a bit bossy
« Last Edit: 2017-08-19 10:30:02 by march »