Author Topic: Avalanche Mod  (Read 5507 times)

Mirenheart

• Pone
    • View Profile
Avalanche Mod
« on: 2010-06-28 23:12:09 »
Okay, I can't get my Avalanche Overhaul Mod to install.
I have Aali's Custom up-to-date Mod installed into my game folder, just like it should be, but it keeps saying that it isn't installed. I can't seem to get it to work.

"Aali's custom driver is not installed, or not installed correctly. Please re-install and try again."

In fact, it might be easier to answer this question: Does the Avalanche mod check "Program Files" for the "Final Fantasy VII" file, or would it check "Program Files (x86)" on Windows 7? (Which is where my game is installed at)

jeffdamann

• The ORIGINAL!
    • View Profile
Re: Avalanche Mod
« Reply #1 on: 2010-06-28 23:15:18 »
The installer is checking for Aali's driver in the registry, download Aali's 7.5 or before and install and run the reg file, then install the new one again and all should be well.

pyrozen

• Team Avalanche Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2010-06-29 02:22:11 »
there is a stickied thread at the top of this forums specifically for posts like this. please pay attention when browsing the forums, nearly any question you have has already been answered.

forums gods, please banish this thread!
lee

Mirenheart

• Pone
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2010-06-29 03:43:53 »
there is a stickied thread at the top of this forums specifically for posts like this. please pay attention when browsing the forums, nearly any question you have has already been answered.

forums gods, please banish this thread!
lee

Sorry bout that, this thread was in Tech Support. And then I got help in the thread you mentioned.

And yes, banish this thread so mine eyes may never be tainted be such uninteligence that was once part of mine past.

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2010-06-29 04:24:06 »
This isn't a problem with Aali's driver, but rather the AVALANCHE installer needs updating.

TA banishings are left for sl and Timu, though I see no reason it should be removed.

Mirenheart

• Pone
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2010-06-29 05:00:28 »
Just to say this now, I got it working. I had forgotten to run the register, so the launcher wasn't picking up that i had already installed it. Oops.

sl1982

• Administrator
  • GUI Master :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2010-06-30 01:33:46 »
Since this problem was answered in the help thread this topic will be closed.