Author Topic: X - Monolith Soft Trailer 3 - February 13th 2014 (AKA Xenoblade 2, Wii U)  (Read 3980 times)

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
  • Dilly-Dally Shilly-Shally
    • View Profile
    • EQ2Alyza - YouTube Channel
Very cool. I've not beaten XC yet, but the combat systems look very similar. I may just have to buy a Wii U when this releases  :)

LeonhartGR

• ~Whatever...~ Enjoy life!
    • View Profile
    • LeonhartGR Productions
Yep it's just more polished. I'm buying a ps4 when FFXV is released though...

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
  • Dilly-Dally Shilly-Shally
    • View Profile
    • EQ2Alyza - YouTube Channel
I was very reluctant to get my hands on a PS3 for cheap, but this is after it's time and the PS4 is released. I certainly won't think of buying a PS4 any time soon, and definitely not for FFXV. I hate to say it, but after the XIII trilogy, I've run dry of interest for the FF franchise  :(

I still love this forum for its work on VII and VIII  :)

dkma841

• delete
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: 2021-10-28 17:07:36 by dkma841 »

Tekkie.X

• Formerly known as DragonNinja
    • View Profile
Ew wii u go away game

It's finally going to get good games this year that aren't tired sequels and bad ports of games that have been out for ages on other platforms, even if it is only 4 or 5.

DeadManInBlack

• View Profile
X is about the only game I would get a Wii U for wish it could be ported not even Zelda will tempt me this time I kinda hope Nintendo move to handheld and console games development only they make some good games just their 3rd party stuff sucks is nearly non existent and their consoles are way behind in terms of power.

Why havent they ever done a console version of pokemon with transferable pokedex.