Author Topic: Recruiting programmers and helpers for the next release of Bootleg (Current too)  (Read 6571 times)

Vgr

• Global moderator
  • If it quacks like a duck, it must be a duck
    • View Profile
We are now recruiting people with various skills to help develop the next release of Bootleg. PitBrat is busy with life and can no longer work on the Bootleg, and so he agreed that the lead be passed over. What we are looking at is people who can provide something to Bootleg, be it by programming, testing, debugging or something else.

If you are interested, please send a PM to both Vgr and EQ2Alyza.

The Bootleg Team,
Vgr & EQ2Alyza

Edit: Now looking for user helpers for the current release.
« Last Edit: 2014-06-29 02:20:38 by Vgr »

Vgr

• Global moderator
    • View Profile
Well, thank you! That might certainly help.

Iceboundphoenix

• View Profile
I am willing to help out with testing the new bootleg and am sure to document every detail I can. Not very program savvy so testing is what I could try out for ya. Can I have two different versions of bootleg on my computer? different locations of course along with different ff7 install locations just curious.  YEah my bad saw this message before just derped it is all really but yeah I'll just send that pm you can delete this if you want.
« Last Edit: 2014-06-26 06:40:42 by Iceboundphoenix »

Vgr

• Global moderator
    • View Profile
Now looking for people to help users troubleshooting and making Bootleg work with the current release. While I really appreciate the help for the next release, the current one is still the latest one and some people still need help. However, I'm the only one who can provide support (and that's been like this even before 040 was released), but since I'm a human (like everyone else here, at least I hope), I'm not sitting at my computer 24/7. Help would be appreciated.

Send me a PM if interested.

jliencres

• View Profile
I am interested in helping at any level I can, I can program if it's in my reach, test or debug. I can't PM because I'm a Newbie in the forums (I just registered to lend a hand if necesary).

Vgr

• Global moderator
    • View Profile
Right now what we need is people to help others who experience issues. Beta-testing, debugging and easy (but long and tedious) coding is something that's in Bootleg.

If you're going to help for the current version, I don't expect you to know the ins and outs of every single mod,  knowing what files they change and how to install them is mainly what we need. I can tell you some basics but of course you need to learn by yourself.

jliencres

• View Profile
OK, I'll try my best and I'm at your disposal, thanks :)

Insight

• Nothing special here...
    • View Profile
Hi Vgr and EQ2Alyza,

now my account is working again, you can reply to my messages from tempUser, if you like. Have a nice day.