Author Topic: [FF8PC-Steam] Rebirth Flame v1.3 - Character Texture Replacement  (Read 141148 times)

Fendera

• Fast newbie
  • Your friendly neighbor :D
    • View Profile
Now updated to v1.3. This update includes upscaled characters and weapons for those who don't want the new textures. (Might try and touch up the upscales some more later.) But know that using the upscaled textures will show some UV errors that even non-upscaled characters have. You can see what I mean with the pictures I've added to the download page.

I've also split up the textures into different downloads rather than one big one. Just to lessen the file size to download. I've also touched up some other textures. And...that should be it, I think.

Thank you so much for the upscaled models! thats exactly what I was looking for!

FatedCourage

• Insane poster
  • I'll never regret knowing you.
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
Thank you so much for the upscaled models! thats exactly what I was looking for!

You're welcome. :) Some people like to still have that "vanilla" feel. So this update was for them.

greator

• Fast newbie
    • View Profile
Look at all 3 Quistis in each mod, they are like different persons!
I hope someone can mix the upscaled faces and edited body textures together. This can make the character looks more original instead of completely different "actors".

Mcindus

• Freak
  • Artist, Modder, Musician.
    • View Profile
Look at all 3 Quistis in each mod, they are like different persons!
I hope someone can mix the upscaled faces and edited body textures together. This can make the character looks more original instead of completely different "actors".

I was thinking this same thing.  I might give my own artistic skills a go at this one and update all of the faces and 'redraw' them based 100% on the original textures.. more like a re-creation than an upscale, but with the 'feel' of an upscale.