Author Topic: Even larger black bar when capturing FFVII graphical mods in OBS  (Read 338 times)

SNBeast

• View Profile
Yes, I know there isn't any known good way to get rid of the black bar that comes with the graphical mods. That's not what this is about. When I capture the game in OBS, that black bar becomes HUGE and obscures some textboxes in the stream. Is there any way to fix that?
« Last Edit: 2017-12-31 00:07:09 by SNBeast »

UpRisen

• Cool newbie
  • Again...Again... AVALANCHE is born again!
    • View Profile
Yes, I know there isn't any known good way to get rid of the black bar that comes with the graphical mods. That's not what this is about. When I capture the game in OBS, that black bar becomes HUGE and obscures some textboxes in the stream. Is there any way to fix that?

How are you capturing the game? I dont have this issue, running obs studio current version. game is window captured and i run the game windowed. I also run OBS as admin.

SNBeast

• View Profile
This happened to me twice in a row with OBS! I ask for help for something, and, after I get a response, I try it again to ensure that the problem is actually present and it fixes itself! Well, thanks for being the guy that made me try it again, and sorry for wasting your time.

SNBeast

• View Profile
And never mind, it's back.  >:( I'm trying to stream, and this keeps happening!

That setup does not work for me.
« Last Edit: 2018-01-06 01:23:51 by SNBeast »

ProtomanZxAdvent

• Insane poster
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
obs always had issues with the 1998 version of ff7. it works fine with the ff7 steam re-release oddly enough