Author Topic: Please Insert Disk2  (Read 1983 times)

hookkan10

• View Profile
Please Insert Disk2
« on: 2014-09-21 11:43:45 »
I know this might sound noobish but really need help i want to play ff7 fgs... I'll brake it to you: i wanted to try modding and followed tifa's bootleg and it installed perfectly without no errors. i noticed my former save was not found did a little search and found it in my documents and moved it to the same folder where the new saves would go. Started ff7 and it found it. But the the game asks me to insert disk2. Did i little more searching and found a tutorial in tifa's bootleg that i need to install multi.dll and ff7anycdv2.dll. My game folder is in c\games\ff7 and i placed multi.dll in that folder. i also placed ff7anycdv2.dll to c\games\ff7\DLL_ and also typed load_library = Multi.dll to ff7_opengl cfg file  just like it was explained in the tutorial. Nothing changed i still got the same message and could not play ff7. Then i found a comment in tifas bootleg youtube video that you need to set external library to multi.dll in configurations. Did that nothing changed... Also tried to change my hdd name to ff7disk2 and still nothing. Please i need help

Ps. I still can play a new save with disk1 but when i try to play some save from disk2 it wont play it.

Vgr

• Global moderator
  • If it quacks like a duck, it must be a duck
    • View Profile
Re: Please Insert Disk2
« Reply #1 on: 2014-09-21 13:50:34 »
Your drive name needs to be FF7DISC1 (or 2 or 3), in all caps.

hookkan10

• View Profile
Re: Please Insert Disk2
« Reply #2 on: 2014-10-06 11:04:49 »
It is  :oops: