Author Topic: "Run-time error '7': out of memory"- Kimera Problem  (Read 5209 times)

aljnx

• View Profile
   Hi, I'm kind of a noob to these forums, I've only made four posts, but I know the basics of modding FF7. One day I tried
to run Kimera 0.84b when I got this error:   :?

Run-time error '7':

Out of memory

I tried closing all other open programs and restarting Windows several times. Alas, my efforts have been in vain and I keep getting the same error. Without Kimera, I will never be able to finish the project I'm working on. :cry:
   Any help is appreciated very much.

CyberPirate

• View Profile
Re: "Run-time error '7': out of memory"- Kimera Problem
« Reply #1 on: 2008-12-30 11:17:39 »
You probably don't have the necessary run-time files needed to run the program, or you need the latest .NET Framework.

aljnx

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2008-12-30 14:49:12 »
What exactly is a .NET framework and what are run time files if I may ask? :? I'll probably try to Google it right now.

EDIT: I installed the latest .NET framework and I still have the same problem. =(
I didn't have this problem until a Windows Update, if that helps anyone who might have a solution.
« Last Edit: 2008-12-30 15:46:14 by aljnx »

CyberPirate

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2009-01-01 01:16:47 »
Post your PC specs ^_<

Izban

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2009-01-01 03:26:14 »
dotnetfx.exe 2.0 is whats required to run kimera the 3.0 one has updated some of the base concepts and causes al sorts of f@$kupedness when trying to run kimera