Author Topic: Thanks a million to LeonhartGR and Covarr  (Read 2404 times)

yarLson

• spr nrd
    • View Profile
Thanks a million to LeonhartGR and Covarr
« on: 2014-07-11 17:05:43 »
I got locked out of my account last night for trying to update from my old email to my new one.  Apparently the forum email is down but thankfully I found LeonhartGR on YouTube and he contacted to Covarr to help me regain access.  Much appreciated gentlemen!  Perhaps this will serve as a warning to others.  Maybe we could put a "contact us" button on the main page just in case this happens to others?

LeonhartGR

• ~Whatever...~ Enjoy life!
    • View Profile
    • LeonhartGR Productions
Re: Thanks a million to LeonhartGR and Covarr
« Reply #1 on: 2014-07-11 17:08:57 »
Chill out buddy! Of course we are all around lol As much unreal as I might seem I confirm I'm totally real :P :P Have a nice one!

P.S.: Also don't forget that soul contract you owe us! (jk) :D

Covarr

• Covarr-Let
  • Administrator
  • Just Covarr. No "n".
    • View Profile
Re: Thanks a million to LeonhartGR and Covarr
« Reply #2 on: 2014-07-11 17:47:46 »
For what it's worth, I try to check the approval/activation queue on a daily basis. I don't always get to it immediately, but with the forum not sending emails properly, it's the only way to prevent every new account and email change from getting stuck in activation hell. On average, we get maybe 2-6 new accounts a day, so it'd add up fast if I wasn't keeping up.

I'm not gonna add a contact us button, since that would require a skin change and I don't have any intention of doing that (not to mention I don't want to post email addresses where they could be harvested by spambots), but I would like to mention that you can usually get in touch with sl1982 or me via IRC, #qhimm.com on Esper. I can also be contacted on Steam or Twitter (if it's urgent, Twitter is probably fastest because I get notifications on my phone).