Author Topic: Catalog v2.3x Report / Mod Requests  (Read 61709 times)

Tetra

• Fast newbie
  • No cloud, no squall hinder us!
    • View Profile
Re: Catalog v2.3x Report / Mod Requests
« Reply #375 on: 2017-04-25 18:11:40 »

I can't put those models in anyways. There's no telling what is original and what is ripped. I don't normally give my opinion on what is good or not, but I honestly don't like them simply because they break any consistent look you get out of the game. I personally prefer to use all satsuki textures alongside Kaldarasha models. They blend together the best with the original game models that haven't been modded yet (most enemies and summons).

That makes sense, but for me I wanted to have at least my party with very detailed models on battle, because I see them for so long and they are close to the cam. So I use Kaldarasha models on field to match the environment and then I use more detailed models on battle, like whitERaven's Cloud / Aerith, cmh175's Cid or Bloodshot's new Tifa. So great. I'm enjoying it.

However, Yuffie has only one other option besides Kaldarasha's edition on battle. It's whiteERaven's Yuffie and I don't like it. Her proportions look so weird, her face looks not nice, idk.

Please, check this mod (click to play):

Her look is way better in this Graphical Overhaul. I'd like to see this field and battle model in 7H.
Post: https://steamcommunity.com//sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=158899751
Download: https://mega.nz/#!dkkx0ZJB!Kl2AMaOw3TqC7w4jEyn9qlIMWnof5L2pFn96rhqLzs4

The poster stopped working on it and I don't know from who this model is, but I really want to see her in the game.

I'd even like to go along building my own IRO, if this cannot be implemented, so just for me. But then I'm totally inexperienced about the files, don't know what belongs to Yuffie. If this cannot be implemented officially, anybody has interest to get this model into the game, privily?
« Last Edit: 2017-04-25 18:20:49 by Tetra »

Yuffie1983

• Crazy poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: 2017-04-30 22:15:00 »
Can we have a update please on the game converter mod, the new version does not work and the older version breaks some of the newer mods.

Gwendalvador

• View Profile
« Reply #377 on: 2017-07-30 18:32:23 »
Hi all.

The weapons mod is great and it s a very good job. but why we dont have weapons for all characters ?

Is it possible to update the mod in order to include weapons of barret, cid, vincet ....

Thank you

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
  • No life
  • Dilly-Dally Shilly-Shally
    • View Profile
    • EQ2Alyza - YouTube Channel
« Reply #378 on: 2017-07-31 15:11:21 »
There are no mods for them. Sorry, but I don't create mods. I just compile what others have done.

Sora123masta

• Crazy poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: 2017-08-15 15:28:16 »
For the Animations part in the catalog, was the breathing animation removed?  I'm wondering because it doesn't seem to be working anymore for the field models.

Fatebreaker

• View Profile
« Reply #380 on: 2017-09-22 23:50:10 »
Hello!, if it's possible, could you add Bloodshot's custom transparent avatars? (bootlegged), Avalanche GUI (i really like that menu and battle interface!) and saving everywhere would make hardcore fun haha. Dunno if you can do this as im sure compatibility must be an issue (for the avalanche stuff), but if you can it would be great. Thank you for 7th heaven btw!
« Last Edit: 2017-09-22 23:52:42 by Fatebreaker »