Author Topic: Unable to register links when starting 7th Heaven/unable to download mods  (Read 3124 times)

LoyalLedger

• View Profile
Hello everyone. I attempted to search "unable to register links" on this forum and returned zero results, and I also skimmed the first few pages of this FAQ looking for similar errors and I did not find one. My apologies if this has been mentioned before, but it is the error I face. I probably did something wrong, but I wouldn't know what.

When I try to boot 7th Heaven Workshop for the first time and it asks me to set up things, I receive the error pictured below. The program does not crash, but I do get an error on the sidepanel that says "7th Heaven v1.55 started" with a big red X.

Additionally, I am unable to download any mods from the catalogs. They appear, and I can click on them, but I will be stuck in "calculating" limbo for all of eternity.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. My game is installed onto an external drive where my Steam Library, if that matters at all.

Error image: https://ibb.co/eyPQAF

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
  • Dilly-Dally Shilly-Shally
    • View Profile
    • EQ2Alyza - YouTube Channel
Don't seem to have authorization with the registry. Need to run everything as an administrator and disable UAC.