Author Topic: Final Fantasy VII 7th Heaven - Enemies Battle Texture Removed????  (Read 637 times)

Skyrider

• View Profile
Hello people! I'm new here!  :) I have a question for you... I downloded 7th Heaven and I started modding Final Fantasy VII after following the tutorial. Everything works fine but I stumbled on a little problem. I found everything I needed to mod the game but I don't understand why, I can't find any "Enemies Battle Texture" except for the ones listed on the screenshot. Now, I'd like to have all the enemies with better textures and I saw several video on the internet (and some pictures of a friend of mine that did the same thing some month ago) where they had the enemies with the textures reworked. My friend told me he used 7th Heaven but I couldn't find anything that works for me. What could be my problem? Maybe I downloaded the wrong mod? Or I badly downloaded it? Or they just Removed them?  :'(  Thank you in advice!  ;D

Skyrider

• View Profile
I talked to my friend again and he showed me some pictures of his game. He had every single character texture reworked. Not just the main playable characters and the main unplayable characters but every single model in the game... I don't believe that he used only 7th Heaven because mine looks way different than his. Please, can anyone help me out?? I'm getting mad on this  :'(

Kaldarasha

• No life
  • Prince of Model Editing
    • View Profile
Sorry, there are no official mods for that. Though, there do floating some mods around which do that, but not here on Qhimm.

Skyrider

• View Profile
Ok, Thank you! I'm really going mad to find those battle textures. I think I'll just search and search and search until I find something right ;D

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
  • No life
  • Dilly-Dally Shilly-Shally
    • View Profile
    • EQ2Alyza - YouTube Channel
There are a ton of ripped models and textures from other FF games that have been converted to .iro format to use with 7H, but they are privately owned. You will never see them posted here due to copyright. People shouldn't post videos and pictures of it, but we know how much the internet likes to make quick cash on anything with ad revenue ;)