Author Topic: Issue with collisions.csv and a question about Aali's driver  (Read 297 times)

Cerem

• View Profile
So, the meat and potatoes, when I started up the game I was getting some seriously weird graphical issues.  Chunks of the screen were missing, and the little control layout thing was a bunch of gray boxes.  The game was basically locked up at that point.  After checking some things by disabling csvs, I determined it was collisions.csv.  Which I believe came with Tonberry.  Is there any issue with me leaving that disabled?
My current mods in use are: Apocalypse, Horizon, Lunar Cry, Project Angel Wing, Project Hellfire, Rebirth Flame, SeeD Reborn, Tripon, Battlefield Pack, and the button layout mod.

Also, off hand, do I need or should I use Aali's driver?
« Last Edit: 2017-09-03 19:53:07 by Cerem »

DLPB

• No life
  • My love is as sharp as a needle in your eye.
    • View Profile
Do you need? No.  Should you use? Yes. Otherwise you'll have a hard time with graphics and all sorts.

Kaldarasha

• No life
  • Prince of Model Editing
    • View Profile
Aali's driver is only for the original release. For the Steam version it doesn't work and is actually incorporated already.

Cerem

• View Profile
Steam is indeed what I have.  Thank you :)

Mcindus

• Freak
  • Artist, Modder, Musician.
    • View Profile
Your issue isn't collisions.csv -- it's the fact that you have the overlay enabled.  These are known glitches, and the steam overlay must be turned off to prevent them.
collisions.csv and hash2map.csv are needed for project angelwing -or- projecteden to work.