Author Topic: System Componets Model.AsynccompletedEvenArgs Downloading Issues  (Read 3413 times)

tgn1019

• View Profile
Hi guys I've been able to download some of the mods without issue but when i download some such as Battle Models - Characters & Battle Models - Enemies i get System Componets Model.AsynccompletedEvenArgs Error and im not able to download them :( I was wondering if there was a fix to this if not can i get a link to download it somewhere else ty in adavance!!!

TGN1019

PS Pic Below

https://gyazo.com/f8488fee2bfb1e0a718c30c45e598662

tgn1019

• View Profile
BUMP!

Please does anyone know what i can do?

rs.smoke

• View Profile
same here any mod bigger than 80mb is impossible to download... days trying

rs.smoke

• View Profile
still nothing ......

Grimmy

• Join in my tarnished light.
    • View Profile
    • GrimmyGames
I would love to help, but I cannot replicate the errors you're having. I just tried the 151mb Battle Models - Characters and it downloaded very quickly. I really don't know what the cause is. But you might look in your Final Fantasy VII\mods\7th Heaven folder and see if there is a temp folder and if there are any partial downloads in it. If so then delete them and then try to redownload the mod.

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
  • Dilly-Dally Shilly-Shally
    • View Profile
    • EQ2Alyza - YouTube Channel
Try right clicking and running 7H as an administrator.

rs.smoke

• View Profile
just deleted everything  a lot of files of 36kb on temp  ,and tried again like admin.....stil nothing
7h  downloaded 36 kb and get an error
can you just give mega links to download everything? i have a mega premium account
and i tried closing everything but still nothing.... i really want to play ff7 with mods but its becoming really annoying
tried deleting everything from roaming and 7h ,started again from 0 like admin and .... still keep downloading 36kb
did everything again from step 1 and still nothing.....
« Last Edit: 2018-01-03 09:08:10 by rs.smoke »

tgn1019

• View Profile
Tryed a lot including running as admin and many other things :( ty for responding EQ2Alyza if u can figure out anything else plz let me know ty for all the great work :)