Author Topic: Uh, what button do I hit?  (Read 5832 times)

Wutai Clan

• View Profile
Uh, what button do I hit?
« on: 2007-07-04 02:32:54 »
Ok, just installed this for kicks, its working fine, it seems.. But, I have no clue how to work the thing...

So far I have hit every key on my keyboard, and mouse, and have yet to make the thing run...

I figured out that Z, and X are cancel, continue, and B is for battle mode, and that T brings up some model viewer, and a few others, but nothing is starting the game, I read somewhere M is supposed be for the world map, yet it does nothing, so I'm lost, any tips on getting the first mission to run?

I am just curious to how its running so far, and what works, and what doesn't, etc.

Well any help would be appreciated, because I have resorted to just hitting the keyboard, and hoping for success.. :(

Cyberman

• View Profile
Re: Uh, what button do I hit?
« Reply #1 on: 2007-07-04 17:30:21 »
Do you have FF7 for the playstation? You should have used that to install it.

Cyb

Wutai Clan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2007-07-05 01:31:22 »
Do you have FF7 for the playstation? You should have used that to install it.

Cyb

I have both versions, and i used the psx version to install it, as I said, its all working fine, I just don't know how to operate it... Anyways, I have uninstalled it since I couldn't get the first mission to play..

I will probably try it out again in the future, so just for reference it would be nice if someone listed off the keyboard commands for the app..

Peace

Guspaz

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2007-07-06 04:21:58 »
I'll admit, I had a similar problem, and resorted to trial and error to figure out the keys :P

Akari

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2007-07-06 13:12:05 »
The main buttons for the game

z - chancel
x - ok/dialog
s - menu

left/right/top/bottom buttons work as is

after q-gears screen press space.

run right to go to first map.