Author Topic: Regarding Ficedula's Custom music...  (Read 12851 times)

Soros

• View Profile
Regarding Ficedula's Custom music...
« on: 2009-08-05 21:49:23 »
You say that the voice over project will work alot like Ficedula's Custom Music program. Does that mean there is a probability that we won't be able to use both the voice overs and custom soundtracks? Apologies if this has already been asked (I saw this topic and simply had to sign up to this forum, can't wait!).

Marc

• I hear Voices ... in my head
    • View Profile
Re: Regarding Ficedula's Custom music...
« Reply #1 on: 2009-08-06 18:11:00 »
yes, that's a possibility depending on how things evovle.

Tsetra

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2009-08-31 23:14:07 »
As of the last time I worked alongside the project, this was not the case. I had custom MP3 soundtrack and the voices playing just fine. Hope this eases your concern, somewhat.

Costa07

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2009-09-05 01:34:37 »
how are the programming that in any way is it triggered by the each dialogue box after you hit OK  or is it gonna start with the first dialogue box and finish all them in the segment regardless if you repeatedly hit the OK button threw the dialogue boxes or not

Jari

« Reply #4 on: 2009-09-05 21:09:37 »
how are the programming that in any way is it triggered by the each dialogue box after you hit OK  or is it gonna start with the first dialogue box and finish all them in the segment regardless if you repeatedly hit the OK button threw the dialogue boxes or not

Wut?

Punctuation motherfucker, do you know it?

Marc

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2009-09-06 16:11:53 »

each dilaog box is its on entity so has its own dialog.  so #!.

d33eniz

• I am watching for you... but I can't find you...
    • View Profile
    • United ODC Corporation
« Reply #6 on: 2009-09-13 13:06:37 »
Punctuation motherf***er, do you know it?

xDDD

Soros

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2009-09-14 07:06:03 »
Thanks, can't stand the midi soundtrack on the PC version, better on PSX  :-D

So the speech box thing, are we expecting something like Star Ocean on PSP (the only one I have, hence the example :-)), where the speech starts when the box opens up, but the speech can be skipped by pessing OK to move onto the next dialog box?
Apologies if that was a confusin description :wink:

Tsetra

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2009-09-18 22:29:33 »
Yeah, the program right now (unless there's been a change) stops the currently playing dialog and plays the next one if you skip, so you don't have to sit there and listen if you don't want to.

...but you know you want to.  :wink:

death_gigas

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2009-09-24 05:50:13 »
as u said,, the voice worked properly as long as the  music plays,,,, did u already have ff7 voice?....

Tsetra

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2009-09-24 05:59:20 »
I had the new program dziugo wrote for it to test out with what files were done, it's not released yet if that's what you're getting at. As for the PM you sent, I'm not working on the project anymore so I don't know the status.

death_gigas

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2009-09-24 07:47:54 »
can i test it

Marc

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2009-09-24 22:39:58 »
no, sorry.

Only Tsetra, Dziugo and I have a copy of the program and there's no plan to release it as is.

If somebody else wants to do an international version voiceover, you can ask dziugo for it.

As for me, I won't respond to any request to send out the program to anybody.

Cloud187

• View Profile
    • alt avatar
« Reply #13 on: 2010-03-12 05:52:07 »
what is the difference from the original music and this ficedulas custom music ?

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2010-03-12 05:56:27 »
what is the difference from the original music and this ficedulas custom music ?
Do you plan to post in every thread?  Because it's really getting pretty annoying.  Just calm down.  Browse around the forum.  Then make a post or two.

Immortal Damyn

• Lord of the Twilight
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2010-03-12 07:10:25 »
Or rather, browse the forum, and post after you have read everything. Or at least the important shit. Because then, you wouldn't have questions that wouldn't need to be answered, because you would already know what you need to.

sithlord48

• Dark Lord of the Savegame
    • View Profile
    • Blackchocobo
« Reply #16 on: 2010-03-13 00:56:14 »
no, sorry.

Only Tsetra, Dziugo and I have a copy of the program and there's no plan to release it as is.

If somebody else wants to do an international version voiceover, you can ask dziugo for it.

thats a shame because i would like to make sure it works right in wine.. before its released

Marc

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2010-03-15 13:22:19 »
no, sorry.

thats a shame because i would like to make sure it works right in wine.. before its released

I'm sure dziugo would send it to you.  But it's not MY program so I'll respect the author's wishes not to distribute in its current form.