Author Topic: ATTN Ammo/ jari/ cat bummer  (Read 27688 times)

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
Re: ATTN Ammo/ jari/ cat bummer
« Reply #50 on: 2009-08-09 07:10:02 »
He already started long before that.  He did it because he likes it.  he admitted that in one of his posts.  he enjoys the trouble.

yes there are reasons for that, usually upbringing, but there it is.

guitar_dudester91

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 2009-08-09 07:11:38 »
Actually I'd like to see that post.

And out of nowhere? Please. You know that you've annoyed me and Ammo for a very long time, and seeing how hard you tried to get back in after being banned, well I just was surprised is all.

Xelane

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 2009-08-09 07:12:56 »
dudester, empathy

EMPATHY

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 2009-08-09 07:16:18 »
Actually I'd like to see that post.

And out of nowhere? Please. You know that you've annoyed me and Ammo for a very long time, and seeing how hard you tried to get back in after being banned, well I just was surprised is all.

oops correction.  Dudester furthering it , just when I thought you had quit.

Do you remember "its fun to see seifer flapping about like a fish out of water"  < that post.  Not to mention the posts at tls where you are laughing about it all and talking about all the nonsense you created here with that mob.

Don't try to pin all this on me, any one with half a brain can see what has gone on here and if they read back with jari they will see him hounding others off.  So cut the crap.

Xelane

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 2009-08-09 07:18:16 »
Why do i even ****ing try?  :-(

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 2009-08-09 07:24:12 »
anyway I am off to bed so time for some peace

Jari

« Reply #56 on: 2009-08-09 09:00:20 »
There is difference between not being able to post and being able to post.  What you call a ban is up to you but I seem to be here talking to you jari and if you carry on, I will be for a while to come.

I see. :-D

Wouldn't you agree that usually having your entire IP range banned would mean that you are not welcome? :-)

entire range?   I wasn't aware proxy addresses had a "whole range"  I am now on static ip and have been for quite a while.   Funny though isn't it jari how you can know what Ip's I use.  Care to enlighten us all ;)

Did I say anything about proxies having ranges? Or proxies being banned?

You were using an IP belonging to Be Un Limited / Fasthosts Internet - geolocated to Manchester, Uk, up to friday morning. Incidentally, the time your IP range was banned. After that it shows no activity.

You apparently switched to an IP belonging to SoftLayer Technologies Inc and later this morning possibly to one belonging to Global Net Access LLC. Former located in Dallas, Texas and the latter at Atlanta, Georgia.

So.

I'd say that while you might be on static IP, you certainly are not accessing the forum directly since your IP range was banned. And since I consider it somewhat unlikely that you'd flown to US - not to mention moved from Dallas to Atlanta in matter of minutes - I'd say that you are either hiding behind proxies, or tunneling. I'm sooooo not wasting my time running portscans on those IPs, it's one or the other, and it doesn't really matter which.

Trust me, both actually can be prevented.

So, what were you saying about not being banned? :-D

BTW, how nice of you to try snoop around my host. Ain't it a bitch when there's nothing interesting on the front page? :wink:

Dudester, have you even checked the start of this thread?  You were the flame that started all this, this particular time.  I was brought back here by Xelane and I told you all I wasn't going to be bullied off.  It is rather simple. Stop bringing me up and the mods to delete all this crap.

How hard can it be?

So, you'd like to hide your fuckups once again? :-D Well, this is new...

How about just learning to control your temper instead, and not being an ass - not to mention not breaking the law just because you didn't get your way?

Well seif i would edit that post because he has been quiet for a little while now. you could ruin that if you say something about him

Sorry for the delay, I was just somewhat busy. :-)

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 2009-08-09 09:06:07 »
lmao  you don't want to get rid of me do you, you 34 year old sociopath defunct.  Look bottom line is, call it what you like, I am here dude and there is nothing you can do about it.

:)

Jari

« Reply #58 on: 2009-08-09 09:08:18 »
lmao  you don't want to get rid of me do you, you 34 year old sociopath defunct.  Look bottom line is, call it what you like, I am here dude and there is nothing you can do about it.

We shall see about that, won't we? :-D

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 2009-08-09 09:08:40 »
lmao  you don't want to get rid of me do you, you 34 year old sociopath defunct.  Look bottom line is, call it what you like, I am here dude and there is nothing you can do about it.

We shall see about that, won't we? :-D

yes we will.  Laughably, these phantom measures of yours will take time to put in place.  And forgive me for laughing, but looks like qhimm can't be arsed with this section, let alone this forum. 

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: 2009-08-09 09:12:10 »
I also find it quite funny that you bothered wasting your time looking at where the ip's are based.  Get a clue.  They are proxy addresses.  Not mine.  Get it?

Jari

« Reply #61 on: 2009-08-09 09:17:39 »
yes we will.  Laughably, these phantom measures of yours will take time to put in place.  And forgive me for laughing, but looks like qhimm can't be arsed with this section, let alone this forum. 

You'd be wrong about the latter - of course you are free to believe whatever you want. Should I remind you about how many things you have been wrong about? ...nah, probably not. :-D

As for the former; what's the rush? We are enjoying watching you make an ass out of yourself - once again. There's plenty of time to make sure you'll be gone for good. :lol:

I also find it quite funny that you bothered wasting your time looking at where the ip's are based.  Get a clue.  They are proxy addresses.  Not mine.  Get it?

If you had actually read my post - or perhaps just understood what you read - you'd have noticed that I said so.

Reason I mentioned where they are is because I chose it as an alternative to posting the actual IPs. Even yours. See, some of us won't act like idiots, even if we had the chance. :-P

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 2009-08-09 09:19:36 »
lmao, dallas texas?  hahaha, you really do have too much time on your hands jari.

Tell me when qhimm boy gets round to implementing these changes you feel will make your life happy hahaha

as for making an idiot of myself, with you I am sure to be in good company. 

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 2009-08-09 09:23:35 »
I told you the proposition but it seems like I told everyone, you are unable to leave the baiting alone.  But carry on, tis the forum that is suffering oh and qhimms burnt image.

Do you want some more Ip's to trace, I got a bucket load!

Jari

« Reply #64 on: 2009-08-09 09:24:38 »
lmao, dallas texas?  hahaha, you really do have too much time on your hands jari.

Yup. It did take like entire 10 seconds. I got so bored while waiting...

Go to bed.

You are only making a bigger fool out of yourself by posting that crap.

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: 2009-08-09 09:29:37 »

Yup. It did take like entire 10 seconds. I got so bored while waiting...

Go to bed.

You are only making a bigger fool out of yourself by posting that crap.

The more I chat to you jari, the more I sense desperation and annoyance that I haven't done what you expected and just left.  haha  well tough luck buddy ;)  You started it and now you will lie in the bed you made.

Your trollish behaviour doesn't affect me anymore.  I am enjoing myself giving you payback and I know you're irritated.  Telling me to go to bed only confirms it.  How does it feel to be on the receiving end ;)  mega lulzcopter eh!  as you say.

Jari

« Reply #66 on: 2009-08-09 09:34:04 »
The more I chat to you jari, the more I sense desperation and annoyance that I haven't done what you expected and just left.  haha  well tough luck buddy ;)  You started it and now you will lie in the bed you made.

Your trollish behaviour doesn't affect me anymore.  I am enjoing myself giving you payback and I know you're irritated.  Telling me to go to bed only confirms it.  How does it feel to be on the receiving end ;)  mega lulzcopter eh!  as you say.

It's actually the pity that you are sensing, again. I feel sorry for you, you see.

But hey, think what you will. Sometimes fantasies are good for us - it's easier when you believe what you want to believe. Reality can be pretty harsh.

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: 2009-08-09 09:38:03 »
It can indeed.  The reality is, I am getting on your nerves jari and you don't know how to handle your own medicine.  Tis a wonderful thing.  Also, work on your lying....it sucks.

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: 2009-08-09 09:41:30 »
actually sadly, i really do have to go now.  I have had my fun with you...for today.

Hopfully you will outgrow your need to bait me/carry this on. Otherwise see you again tomorrow.

Suggest you read back through the thread, you worthless moron and maybe work out that on numerous occasions I have held my hands out and said I would leave in peace if you just quit it.  (with exception of always posting here to the mod creators....you ain't hounding me out mate)

Not rocket science jari ma boy.
« Last Edit: 2009-08-09 09:44:22 by seif »

Jari

« Reply #69 on: 2009-08-09 09:43:10 »
It can indeed.  The reality is, I am getting on your nerves jari and you don't know how to handle your own medicine.  Tis a wonderful thing.  Also, work on your lying....it sucks.

If you say so. :-D

Anyway, I'm going out for a fag - I take it that you are familiar with the British meaning of the word, unlike... say, flunkies? :P - keep up the good work. You are making a really good impression right now. :wink:

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: 2009-08-09 09:45:21 »
It can indeed.  The reality is, I am getting on your nerves jari and you don't know how to handle your own medicine.  Tis a wonderful thing.  Also, work on your lying....it sucks.

If you say so. :-D

Anyway, I'm going out for a fag - I take it that you are familiar with the British meaning of the word, unlike... say, flunkies? :P - keep up the good work. You are making a really good impression right now. :wink:

You smoke too eh?  Not surprising really, the fumes have gone to your brain.  Filthy habit.  Maybe it will calm your nerves Jari hahahaha.  Let me guess, one day in your past, you wanted to fit in with the big boys but you didn't smoke, now you do coz u a biiiig man LOL  now you can act like you're barret behind da keyboard, innit brudda hahaha
« Last Edit: 2009-08-09 09:47:38 by seif »

Jari

« Reply #71 on: 2009-08-09 09:52:46 »
You smoke too eh?  Not surprising really, the fumes have gone to your brain.  Filthy habit.  Maybe it will calm your nerves Jari hahahaha.  Let me guess, one day in your past, you wanted to fit in with the big boys but you didn't smoke, now you do coz u a biiiig man LOL  now you can act like you're barret behind da keyboard, innit brudda hahaha

Not really. I kinda learned it from a former co-worker, who is neither a man, nor very big. :-P

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: 2009-08-09 09:55:10 »
You smoke too eh?  Not surprising really, the fumes have gone to your brain.  Filthy habit.  Maybe it will calm your nerves Jari hahahaha.  Let me guess, one day in your past, you wanted to fit in with the big boys but you didn't smoke, now you do coz u a biiiig man LOL  now you can act like you're barret behind da keyboard, innit brudda hahaha

Not really. I kinda learned it from a former co-worker, who is neither a man, nor very big. :-P

as I said, work on those lies :P  Call it what you will, you got suckered in cause you a big man (metaphorically speaking) who coudln't say no to a bit of cool status  lmao  very appealing.

those fags will have 1 good side effect....they will kill you early LOL
« Last Edit: 2009-08-09 09:57:35 by seif »

Jari

« Reply #73 on: 2009-08-09 09:58:18 »
as I said, work on those lies :P  Call it what you will, you got suckered in cause you a big man (metaphorically speaking) who coudln't say no to a bit of cool status  lmao  very appealing.

:-D Well, I'm sure that you made people who a) are on this board b) know who I was talking about laugh a little bit. :lol:

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: 2009-08-09 10:00:01 »
as I said, work on those lies :P  Call it what you will, you got suckered in cause you a big man (metaphorically speaking) who coudln't say no to a bit of cool status  lmao  very appealing.

:-D Well, I'm sure that you made people who a) are on this board b) know who I was talking about laugh a little bit. :lol:

What you say?  Couldn't hear you through all that wheezing.  You might be 34 but your lungs look like something Victor Frankenstein whipped up.  
« Last Edit: 2009-08-09 10:51:53 by seif »