Author Topic: QUICK HELP PLZ  (Read 5061 times)

ModHelp

• WAKKA
    • View Profile
QUICK HELP PLZ
« on: 2008-11-04 21:47:31 »
Can some one use this pic and turn it into format and right size and everything to make it the main menu...
the main menu's file is buster.tex..can someone make this pic and make it to where i can replace them and use it as a main menu plz

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k261/topballer95/CloudundZack.jpg

Rufus95

• View Profile
Re: QUICK HELP PLZ
« Reply #1 on: 2008-11-05 15:30:01 »
hey i've done this topic as well to make more of a chance of people helping.

*:.Griever.:*

• Formerly Tidus_Lionheart
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2008-11-06 21:39:47 »
Can some one use this pic and turn it into format and right size and everything to make it the main menu...
the main menu's file is buster.tex..can someone make this pic and make it to where i can replace them and use it as a main menu plz

I'm going to take a WILD shot in the dark here.  But I'm guessing you've made two accounts just to spam up the forums on one word replies and request the same thing in two different threads in hope of a response and a higher post count.  Why take the time to do that?  If someone can help you, they will.  No need to go overboard here.

ModHelp

• WAKKA
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2008-11-06 22:44:05 »
read rufus's reply.. he is my friend he just said he did it to help me out

adventsoldier

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2008-11-07 03:47:40 »
well it eludes me how to do this, because biturn nor omega nor the other program (forgot its name) seem to work for me.

but this image is in the menu_us.lgp and its a .tex file. maybe you can try your luck with biturn and whatnot.
hope that helps.

dziugo

• View Profile
    • A new copy of FF7 thanks to Salk. Pack (zip/rar/etc) your saved game before sending it to me.
« Reply #5 on: 2008-11-07 06:05:06 »
read rufus's reply.. he is my friend he just said he did it to help me out
So, how old are you and Rufus95? And where are you both from?

nfitc1

• I just don't know what went wrong.
    • View Profile
    • WM/PrC Blog
« Reply #6 on: 2008-11-07 12:07:03 »
I'm going to take a WILD shot in the dark here.  But I'm guessing you've made two accounts just to spam up the forums on one word replies and request the same thing in two different threads in hope of a response and a higher post count.  Why take the time to do that?  If someone can help you, they will.  No need to go overboard here.

In their defense, Rufus95's account was created more than three months before ModHelp's. I don't think they're the same person. Or if they are that person is consistent at having two posting styles between the two of them.

*:.Griever.:*

• Formerly Tidus_Lionheart
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2008-11-07 13:51:47 »
Not two posting styles between two of them, the EXACT same posting style between "both" posters.

Rufus95

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2008-11-07 15:11:13 »
i can tell you i have not created two accounts i met mod help like a week ago posting in a project and i am doing stuff to help. then again after what i done it does seem like its one person doing two accounts.