Author Topic: NaNoRenO  (Read 4082 times)

ficedula

• View Profile
    • http://www.ficedula.co.uk
NaNoRenO
« on: 2008-03-16 15:45:14 »
Not been around for a while, and it occurred to me I'd never posted about NaNoRenO...

NaNoRenO is like the other various NaNo challenges, but in this case it's a challenge to "write a visual novel in a month". Most people seem to interpret that as a Renai style game for some reason, I can't possibly imagine why...

Anyway, it's sort of become a regular March thing now so as per normal I'm participating with some of my crazy friends. Some progress has been made so far...

We'll have something out by the end of the month, but if anybody's interested we did release a game last year that you can download and play ... it'll probably be reasonably fun if you like anime or renai games or both, and partially incomprehensible if you don't ;) If anybody does download it the game thread is here for comments/help/bug reports/etc.

ja!

mavirick

• View Profile
Re: NaNoRenO
« Reply #1 on: 2008-03-17 17:08:18 »
You're last year's game is really interesting! A little hard to get into but once I understood what was going on I really enjoyed it! Been fiddling around with it for the last hour. I like the fighting system, point and click doesn't take away when it's RPG-style fighting!

Well done, I look forward to this year's game!

-Mav