Author Topic: Catalog isn't populating?  (Read 3035 times)

nyrhockey094

• View Profile
Catalog isn't populating?
« on: 2019-10-31 21:08:24 »
Hi.

I've been trying to get 7thHeaven to work to no avail.

I've finally got everything installed but I cannot get the catalog to populate. When I click update catalog nothing happens. When I try to search catalog, nothing populates.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

nyrhockey094

• View Profile
Re: Catalog isn't populating?
« Reply #1 on: 2019-10-31 21:52:03 »
I was able to get New Threat loaded into 7th heaven (the only one) and I had to physically download. I was under the impression I would be able to populate and import some mods through the catalogs section?  When trying to launch FF7 I am getting this error with the NT Mod:

System.ApplicationException:STATUS_INTERNAL_ERROR: Unknown error in injected assembler code. (Code:5)
  at EasyHook.RemoteHooking.CreateAndInject(String InEXEPATH, StringInCommandLine, INT32 InProcessCreationFlags, InjectionOptions InOptions, String InLibraryPath_x86, String InLibraryPath_x64, Int32&OutProcessID, Object InPassThruArgs)
  at EasyHook.RemoteHooking.CreateAndInject(String InEXEPATH, StringInCommandLine, INT32 InProcessCreationFlags, String InLibraryPath_x86, String InLibraryPath_x64, Int32& OutProcessID, Object InPassThruArgs)
  at Iros._7th.Workshop.fLibary.Launch(Boolean varDump, Boolean debug) in
c:\ cygwin64\home\Jauria\Proyectos\Final\7H\Git\7H\7thWorkshop\fLibrary.cs:line 1263

Had to type that whole thing myself as its on a different computer and couldn't copy and paste.

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
  • Dilly-Dally Shilly-Shally
    • View Profile
    • EQ2Alyza - YouTube Channel
« Reply #2 on: 2019-11-01 00:27:39 »
You need to put the subscription link in the Workshop settings for the Catalog to show.

nyrhockey094

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2019-11-01 01:12:02 »
Thank you that did the trick.

The only thing left is that I cannot launch the game. I keep getting that error code above.

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
  • Dilly-Dally Shilly-Shally
    • View Profile
    • EQ2Alyza - YouTube Channel
« Reply #4 on: 2019-11-01 01:55:23 »
That error code is reported many times in the 7th Heaven section and in the FAQ.

nyrhockey094

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2019-11-02 02:07:21 »
Thank you for your help. I found the section you were referring to and I think that did the trick. Very excited to use this mod!

LegacyHero

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2019-11-17 12:18:13 »
Hi,

I pasted in the subscription link into the workshop general settings, per the instructions, but I still get nothing when I try to refresh the catalog.

This is what is pasted into the subscriptions Subheading:  iros://Url/http$pastebin.com/raw.php?i=dDBkYkDu

Not sure what I'm doing wrong on that one.  It's probably something simple, but I have no clue.

Edit:  Ignore the above.  I didn't close and reopen 7th Heaven.  :P
« Last Edit: 2019-11-17 12:21:38 by LegacyHero »