Author Topic: TTG (secret)  (Read 13046 times)

trickstar66

• View Profile
    • http://radicalgarbage.250free.com
TTG (secret)
« Reply #25 on: 2004-02-01 13:38:39 »
what? you all are crazy! i was the first person who found the settings.dat cheat! it was why i got into these boards to begin with. it was my first post on these boards but i think Qhimm already deleted it. i remember the topic like yesterday. i said about the cheat and someone replied about if only they could get a card back with it and then someone said my user icon was too big and that qhimm would delete it if he saw it it and he could disable them quite easily and finally qhimm deleted my first icon that was of the preview of final  fantasy VIII and now after changing through 3000 icons i have this one.
(longest run-on sentence ever!)

Qhimm

• Founder
    • View Profile
    • Qhimm.com
TTG (secret)
« Reply #26 on: 2004-02-01 13:43:05 »
[list=1]
  • Please don't revive dead topics
  • Your avatar is still too large ;)[/list:o]

Anonymous

TTG (secret)
« Reply #27 on: 2004-04-30 23:38:12 »
Agreed. It will be nifty when multiplayer is finished. One question though.. why does it have the ability to play multiplayer, if it doesn't work?

Qhimm

• Founder
    • View Profile
    • Qhimm.com
TTG (secret)
« Reply #28 on: 2004-05-01 12:13:48 »
Because I forgot to disable the menu items for the current release.

Anonymous

TTG (secret)
« Reply #29 on: 2004-08-12 07:27:23 »
So you know who you're talking to, I'll identify myself as Rob every time I post a message.

Anywho, I enjoy TTG quite a bit, but I had a couple of comments.

First of all, I would absolutely LOVE it if there were some way I could modify the game to include a discard option, because in my quest for rare cards, the number of normal and boss cards I've accumulated is absolutely profuse.

Secondly, is there any way to modify it so that those rare bonus cards aren't so incredibly rare, or to have the Card Queen opponent use better cards? Too many times, I'm faced with a deck of one Level 7 or 8 boss card, and four run-of-the-mill monster cards, thus giving me nothing of value.

Pretty please? I promise I won't expose the secret!  :wink:

Darkdevil

• View Profile
    • Http://darkdevil177.5u.com
TTG (secret)
« Reply #30 on: 2004-08-12 13:29:16 »
wait a minute....guests can post in here too?  I thought it was restricted??

Either wya, you shouldn'y have resurected this topic.  Not after its 3 months dead.