Author Topic: Megaman Legends Pc.  (Read 2821 times)

jeffdamann

• The ORIGINAL!
    • View Profile
Megaman Legends Pc.
« on: 2011-07-05 10:52:12 »
I have this game and its total crap. Im trying to mod it to make it look better but I cant get at ANY of the games data.

In the game folder I have the exe, a SPH folder(containing all .wbk files) and a DAT folder(containing all bin files)

How would I go about getting at the information contained in these files?

jeffdamann

• The ORIGINAL!
    • View Profile
Re: Megaman Legends Pc.
« Reply #1 on: 2011-07-07 02:37:34 »
Sorry for cluttering up the unrelated section. Seems like I have 6 or 7 fairly new posts in here. I apologize for whoring my ideas on the forum but sometimes I cant help it, I like to talk to/get input from you guys.

Surely there must have been other games in the past with data stored this way that have been modded.

Id just really like to do some texture work to the game. Please, anyone, if you have the faintest Idea of what direction to lead me, please let me know.

I found some relevant information.

http://forum.xentax.com/viewtopic.php?t=2364

Edit: HAH! I found a way to get all my files into folders for the bins they were in, then all into ONE folder for easy editing. Found all the textures! Jeff Mann FTW! Now if I could figure out a way to rebuild the bin file with my custom texture replacing the other one, everything would be gravy right?

Mirex made the extractor and I can only view and convert the images in Bitturn. Oddly enough, their type header is"megaman legends pic".

The images come out it grayscale, thats allright isnt it? I edited an image but now I cant find a way to convert my bmp back into a .tm file, or get that .tm back in the .bin file.

Any idea?
« Last Edit: 2011-07-07 06:08:02 by jeffdamann »