Author Topic: I need the original FF7 cid highwind field/battle model for my game  (Read 11516 times)

fantasycloud

• View Profile
I need the original FF7 cid highwind field/battle model for my game,,, I mean the original models that was used in ps and pc version of the game..., not the modded verion,, anyone ? help ,,i mean this
http://images-mediawiki-sites.thefullwiki.org/00/6/8/3/7662163075923027.gif

nfitc1

• I just don't know what went wrong.
    • View Profile
    • WM/PrC Blog
Isn't that illegal? Using other people's work in your content? That's what's illegal about reverse engineering.

fantasycloud

• View Profile
no that's not illegal, all i want is the repacked field and battle model of cid in the original ff7 pc game like what apz freak did  in apz cloud battle mod,...im not concern in the modded model only the old ones,,,,need some help..

sl1982

• Administrator
  • GUI Master :P
    • View Profile
Get it from your game.  There is information on the forum that shows you how. If you do not have the game then you are out of luck, we will not provide it.

nfitc1

• View Profile
    • WM/PrC Blog
It was deemed illegal to rip models/textures from other SE games (CC and Dissidia) to put in FF7. Is the opposite not going to be considered as such?

sl1982

• Administrator
  • GUI Master :P
    • View Profile
Yes it is. But it is also beyond the scope of our enforcement here. Suffice to say if he wants models to put in another game he can get them from his own game. Assuming he has one.

obesebear

• View Profile
It was deemed illegal to rip models/textures from other SE games (CC and Dissidia) to put in FF7. Is the opposite not going to be considered as such?
The decision on that was to leave current gen consoles alone (and PC games that fall within that approximate timeline).  Anything before that is fair game to evaluate and reverse engineer or even "rip" if you want to.   That being said, if this forum turns into one that is mostly about ripping content from games, rules will be put in place to prevent it entirely.

nfitc1

• View Profile
    • WM/PrC Blog
The decision on that was to leave current gen consoles alone (and PC games that fall within that approximate timeline).  Anything before that is fair game to evaluate and reverse engineer or even "rip" if you want to.   That being said, if this forum turns into one that is mostly about ripping content from games, rules will be put in place to prevent it entirely.

Cool. I just wanted to know where we stood on that.

fantasycloud

• View Profile
Unfortunately i do not know how to do that,, is there a kind-heartedly person who can help me with my problem ...