Author Topic: [FF7PSX NTSC-U/C/PAL-UK] MDef bug fix  (Read 40379 times)

ultima espio

• View Profile
Re: FFVII Psx bug fix? Here I provide
« Reply #25 on: 2011-06-14 12:49:04 »
If you're 12 then you shouldnt be on forums in the first place.

learner

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2011-06-14 14:05:58 »
Edit: Crap! Edited rather than quoted AGAIN - Bosola

hate being discriminated by people with the same interest because i'm young...

well if that's so let the admin ban me from this forum... that so called playstation guru is nothing but i think a italiano liar. i bet someone else made that patch. if it's truly his why can't he teach me how or make the patch complete at the very first place? instead he replied to me as if he is a deity or something. well he was a crap to be exact.

at the very first place i join this forum to learn how to fix bugs and editing final fantasy vii game. well if that's not ok then the admin should have not let me join this forum.

it looks like whoever espio you are make your own rules. or if you are one of the admins, i say that you guys made a forum and don't know what synergy means!

shame on this forum!
« Last Edit: 2011-06-14 18:13:35 by Bosola »

Raestloz

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2011-06-14 14:28:57 »
>:(

You ever seen kids being a world leader?

Thought so

There's a reason why the old are the rulers kid. They know how to read Terms of Service

otherwise known as Common Sense

It's not like your problem with whomever it is you have problem with is THAT interesting. Take your personal problems somewhere personal. If you have to revive a 2 years old thread just to piss someone off you need to rethink the whole idea. Extra points if he didn't realize that you posted something here

sl1982

• Administrator
  • GUI Master :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2011-06-14 15:57:28 »
>:(

well if that's so let the admin ban me from this forum... that so called playstation guru is nothing but i think a italiano liar. i bet someone else made that patch. if it's truly his why can't he teach me how or make the patch complete at the very first place? instead he replied to me as if he is a deity or something. well he was a crap to be exact.

at the very first place i join this forum to learn how to fix bugs and editing final fantasy vii game. well if that's not ok then the admin should have not let me join this forum.

it looks like whoever espio you are make your own rules. or if you are one of the admins, i say that you guys made a forum and don't know what synergy means!

shame on this forum!

Stop trying to cause trouble. Gemini is under no obligation to provide you with anything, be it assistance or programs. I dont care if you are 12 or not. We hold everyone here to a certain standard. Now enjoy your stay, stop being an ass and everything will be fine. If not your stay will be short. Last warning.

Bosola

• Fire hazard!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #29 on: 2011-06-14 18:13:20 »
well if that's so let the admin ban me from this forum...

I have no time for 'ban me if you dare' antics. Don't even bother.

that so called playstation guru is nothing but i think a italiano liar. i bet someone else made that patch. if it's truly his why can't he teach me how or make the patch complete at the very first place?

Because he's tired of being accosted by clueless newbies who can't do their own research and expect him to teach them ASM development from scratch?

That is fine. Bumping threads for BAWWW is not. Cut it out.

shame on this forum!

If you have a problem with this forum, the 'logout' button is on the right hand side of your main control bar. If you don't log out, I'll assume that means you've settled down and learned to deal with people like Gemini being rude to you from time to time.

Now, as for learning what to do, I would suggest using google to gain some resources on learning how to develop in assembly language. I would work on the PC build, as that's written in x86, which a lot of tutorials will cater for.
« Last Edit: 2011-06-14 18:17:06 by Bosola »

-Ric-

• View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2011-06-14 19:54:25 »
from what i see you didn't make a very small patch. you have the ntsc u/c and pal, yet you don't have for ntsc -j! you gotta be kidding me!! for a playstation guru like you that would leave a missing piece behind is something very unusual i say. yeah it is a good patch but we all knew you can do much better. it was very easy for you to make this kind of patch and yet being lazy to do the patch for the international version is somehow very downgrading on your part. i don't like to be antagonistic but if anyone here is as smart as you, we would put a waste on our part do have it complete. why? first of all we all breathe the same air. yes you are greatly smart but if you don't be humble enough i say you making a fool out of yourself. i don't care if the admins kick me in this forum or what. you can't be proud of something that is incomplete.

that's all!

instead of bumping 2 years old topic and bitching about something being "incomplete" u could either create a new topic or pm the creator and properly request for a fix on the ntsc-j version... u should be thankful that a PAL/NTSC version is released.. since he has no obligation of releasing anything.

Gemini

• Not learner's Guru
    • View Profile
    • Devil Hackers
« Reply #31 on: 2011-06-15 01:03:33 »
Guys, he's been posting the same bullshit for over 6 months. Do yourself a favor and put him in ignore list, your eyes will appreciate a lot.

learner

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2011-06-25 22:09:14 »
Guys, he's been posting the same bullsh*t for over 6 months. Do yourself a favor and put him in ignore list, your eyes will appreciate a lot.

LIAR!

i was here "2011-02-16 16:17:15" ! 6 months you make me laugh. don't worry i got a glimpse on your readme at your translation package and i more understand what you said on your package.rar than giving me the codes and cursing me here and there.

hope that your happy now.

you should give me that package.rar in the very first place if your attitude stinks.

Another content-free, antagonistic post. Warned. - Bosola
« Last Edit: 2011-06-25 22:23:00 by Bosola »

vayneruel

• View Profile
Re: [REL/FF7/PSX] FFVII Psx bug fix
« Reply #33 on: 2011-11-12 18:51:33 »
This patch does not work in the Spanish version. Someone could tell me how to create it? Gemini did not bother to answer.

Gemini

• Not learner's Guru
    • View Profile
    • Devil Hackers
« Reply #34 on: 2011-11-13 10:24:03 »
Enough of people not reading the goddamn readme. The thing is there for a f*cking reason, even with documentation and explanations. If you can't understand this simple concept then you won't be able to create a patch for it, EVER.

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2011-11-13 12:53:53 »
 8)  I have tried everything but readme's don't get read.  I will ignore people from now on.  let someone else waste their time.

vayneruel

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 2011-11-13 13:44:05 »
I understand, but which  is the file and what program uses to open that file?. I HAVE READ THE README and do not specify much, just like putting the patch and a text with what needs to change
change, that file must be changed?, which program should I use?I sent several mp, But only answered one to say that the patch will stay that way, you says , I was alone, that is the help that you lent

Gemini

• Not learner's Guru
    • View Profile
    • Devil Hackers
« Reply #37 on: 2011-11-13 22:21:17 »
I will ignore people from now on.
Same for me, every single request on how to make patches for other regions will be ignored. I have enough of people who don't even get how assembly hacks work and want to create patches out of their magical butts. Plus, if moderators could please lock this topic forever I'd appreciate, there isn't really anything else to be stated here.

vayneruel

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 2011-11-13 22:30:27 »
Just ask for some help. Only want to know what program to use to open the file SCES_009.00, is so hard to tell me that?

Vgr

• Global moderator
  • If it quacks like a duck, it must be a duck
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 2011-11-13 22:42:43 »
Personnally, I try to be as nice as possible with newbies, but this isn't always easy. Recently I got ruder because I really got annoyed of them. I did not release anything but I still get requests for some stuff...

Also, while regular members like the Staff members, DLPB or myself see these kinds of requests, we are wondering if they are kidding us, sometimes.

And now, I will put up an answer for everything people ask :

To edit anything, use an hex-editor.
To answer any question, ask Google.
To make any request, use your eyes, not your fingers.

vayneruel

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 2011-11-13 22:59:27 »
Ok Vgr , I will not ask nothing, congratulations for your patch Gemini.

sl1982

• Administrator
  • GUI Master :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 2011-11-14 01:33:50 »
Same for me, every single request on how to make patches for other regions will be ignored. I have enough of people who don't even get how assembly hacks work and want to create patches out of their magical butts. Plus, if moderators could please lock this topic forever I'd appreciate, there isn't really anything else to be stated here.

Granted.