Author Topic: ATTN rmco2003  (Read 24470 times)

Sad Jari

ATTN rmco2003
« on: 2006-06-01 20:23:48 »
From here.

...also I'm not sure what you're on about Sad Jari but if you want to talk about whatever it was I did then PM me.

So you could pretend that nothing happened, like with that very embarassing topic of yours that mysteriously disapperead from General? Fat chance.

It happened in public, I'll talk about it in public. I have nothing to hide.

And for the record, no, I do not particularly want to talk about it, but you apparently do, since you saw fit to mention it... now. Let's talk, then.

While I don't think that halkun is easily swayed, I also think that bitching by daddy's little moderator played part in the events.

So, you intervened in something you had no idea what it was about, and in doing so spurred halkun - whom I rather like - to do something that caused me to lose my face.

I don't like that. In fact, I really detest it.

And not only were you clueless about what we were talking about, you also were clueless about the way these forums work. Fact that you demonstrated quite nicely in that topic in General, by bitching first when Emerald Weapon pointed out that your topic was in the wrong forum, and then bitching to me when I pointed out that moderation hadn't actually enforced that in some time. I remember someone crying "I don't care even about this topic anymore, you broke it. *sniff*", because apparently my post that I had even tagged as off-topic was soooo bad and ruined the entire topic. Not to mention that you bitched about nobody helping you... after six hours had passed.

And my question - which I thought was rather simple - was; are you happy with your handiwork, punk?

Otokoshi

• View Profile
Re: ATTN rmco2003
« Reply #1 on: 2006-06-01 23:44:39 »
Quote from: NobodyImportant
I'm not going to read this, Jari, but I've seen you post attacks on other members a couple times out in the open and I find it quite bothersome and immature. Next time, I (and probably some others too) would appreciate it if you used the private messenger.

To be fair, Jari has the right to post what he wants.  It is in the Unrelated section and the subject line states that it is for rmco2003.  My advice is that if you find this bothersome to not demand things from others when you don't have a right to in the first place.  If you do not like his actions you should PM a moderator or administrator your concerns, then they can take the appropriate actions.  If they find that the whole topic is nonsense and should be left to a PM fight, then let them do what they are here to do.  You're not a moderator, so it is equally unfair for you to dictate what others can or can't do.

zero88

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2006-06-02 00:05:43 »
To be fair, Jari has the right to post what he wants.  It is in the Unrelated section and the subject line states that it is for rmco2003.  My advice is that if you find this bothersome to not demand things from others when you don't have a right to in the first place.  If you do not like his actions you should PM a moderator or administrator your concerns, then they can take the appropriate actions.  If they find that the whole topic is nonsense and should be left to a PM fight, then let them do what they are here to do.  You're not a moderator, so it is equally unfair for you to dictate what others can or can't do.

Let him go. All that post will do is fuel the fire...

NobodyImportant

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2006-06-02 00:34:38 »
Sorry, I honestly had no intention to offend anybody, it just doesn't seem like the kind of thing I'd expect to see a community like this; which has so far come off as very professional. Again, sorry if I've had the wrong thoughts about this place. I'm somewhat new.

EDIT: Forget I posted. I don't want to sound pushy. :oops:
« Last Edit: 2006-06-02 00:42:57 by Generic »

RPGillespie

• View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/rpgillespie6
« Reply #4 on: 2006-06-02 00:49:44 »
Let him go. All that post will do is fuel the fire...
Isn't that what Jari wants? I mean, all he ever talks about is how much he likes halkun and Qhimm and how much time and hassle he is saving them by mini-modding the "filthy" forum members. In fact, Sad Jari is a spell-checker, Identity policeman, Database of any and all things members have done in the past that he has dissaproved of, and, an easily-offended contentionist all in one.

So, as NobodyImportant and rmco2003 suggested, why doesn't he simply take to PMs if he has a problem? Because it's no fun if you just stick to PMs. He didn't use PMs with me, so why should he use them for anybody else? He claims that "It happened public so I'll talk public." What I did to Jari concerning his secret message didn't happen public, yet he still brought it public. I'll tell you precisely why he brings everything "public". He wants the entire forum to be able to read along as he incessantly bashes, attacks, and criticizes his target. He has the upper hand with his superior vocabulary and lawyer-esque offense tactics. Why not have a little fun and publically humilate someone? Afterall, politely telling someone you dissaprove of their behavior is no fun at all. Indeed, if he did that, why, the problem may be solved with no dispute at all!

Oh well, stick to your little game, I'm sure you'll soon have a reply quoting half of my post, but no matter, all in the spirit of FF7 I say.

Edit:
Sorry, I honestly had no intention to offend anybody, it just doesn't seem like the kind of thing I'd expect to see a community like this; which has so far come off as very professional. Again, sorry if I've had the wrong thoughts about this place. I'm somewhat new.
What are you talking about? Sad Jari isn't attacking you, is he..?
« Last Edit: 2006-06-02 04:46:55 by RPGillespie »

NobodyImportant

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2006-06-02 01:30:05 »
Read Otokoshi's post. I'm trying my hardest to avoid enemies, no need to make one over something so small.

RPGillespie

• View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/rpgillespie6
« Reply #6 on: 2006-06-02 03:12:36 »
Read Otokoshi's post. I'm trying my hardest to avoid enemies, no need to make one over something so small.

What the heck? Your name was "Generic" two seconds ago, so I didn't know what you were talking about. Sorry.

Sad Jari

« Reply #7 on: 2006-06-02 10:40:45 »
Because it's no fun if you just stick to PMs.
That's one reason, yes. :-D

He didn't use PMs with me, so why should he use them for anybody else? He claims that "It happened public so I'll talk public." What I did to Jari concerning his secret message didn't happen public, yet he still brought it public.
You? You whose "apology" by PM (after you tried to gain unauthorized access to my server) consisted of:
Wow

how are you so good at computers? You must've learned somewhere... please tell me how you are so good, I don't understand, explain how you know everything that goes on, you know what I am talking about.

For some strange reason I didn't see much point in discussing in private with a person who would do that. He seems to lack certain... morals, and there's not much point in gentleman's agreement, if the other party doesn't know what it means. I'll rather embarrass him in public, that gets the message through to just about anyone.

Besides, what you did was a criminal offense under Finnish law - punishable by one year in prison max and yes; attempt is punishable, so count your blessings that I'm happy just having fun with you, instead of having the police investigate it. Don't you feel lucky now? :P And even if you don't, I don't think that you are in a position to demand anything.

I'll tell you precisely why he brings everything "public". He wants the entire forum to be able to read along as he incessantly bashes, attacks, and criticizes his target.
Yes. It's a learning experience. People often learn to behave afterwards.

He has the upper hand with his superior vocabulary and lawyer-esque offense tactics.
No. I have upper hand because I'm right.

Why not have a little fun and publically humilate someone? Afterall, politely telling someone you dissaprove of their behavior is no fun at all. Indeed, if he did that, why, the problem may be solved with no dispute at all!
Oh no, I use lot of PMs. With people who I respect and I expect them to actually do what they say. I embarrass only the idiots who think that they can get away with everything. :D
« Last Edit: 2006-06-02 10:42:21 by Sad Jari »

James Pond

• Forums Grumpy Bastard....At The Best Of Times.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2006-06-02 11:24:27 »
>_> Another day, another newbie who learns of Jari's....Post Destroying skills..

rmco2003

« Reply #9 on: 2006-06-03 11:14:46 »
To be honest, I meant every word I said on my topic. I'm not a fan of the ways you go about doing things Sad Jari, but neither am I humiliated in any way, shape, or form. I agree with people's oppinions of you that state that you act immature on these forums, and I also find it ridiculous you chose to make a topic that in my oppinion is a complete waste of bandwidth for the server this forum is hosted on.

I deleted the topic because I didn't need it anymore, not because I wanted to hide the 'truth' about my personality, or what you claim was 'bitching' about the amount of time spent waiting, or the fact that people had told me about the topic being in the wrong forum.

I think I need to inform you that the reason I got so angry with you, is because the way you act is in my oppinion just plain childish and retarded, and I hold to those words. I'm not a coward, I'd even post my account of what was said in that topic if it was worth my time, but alas it is not.

I wasn't bitching, I'm not a coward, and frankly you really need to get a grip and stop fooling yourself that playing stupid games with people on the internet will not make you look smarter, because

Sad Jari

« Reply #10 on: 2006-06-03 12:51:07 »
Either...

...for the worst fitting image ever, or you are some kind of Rubicant/Undesirable-hybrid that thinks asking a question...
And my question - which I thought was rather simple - was; are you happy with your handiwork, punk?
...is arguing. :lol: Both are rather bad options, I must say.

I agree with people's oppinions of you that state that you act immature on these forums, and I also find it ridiculous you chose to make a topic that in my oppinion is a complete waste of bandwidth for the server this forum is hosted on.
Good thing that it doesn't waste any bandwidth, unless people view it. Wait... you did know that, didn't you? :-D

I deleted the topic because I didn't need it anymore, not because I wanted to hide the 'truth' about my personality, or what you claim was 'b*tching' about the amount of time spent waiting, or the fact that people had told me about the topic being in the wrong forum.
Oh, you deleted it?

That was a rather daring move from someone so concerned about the wellbeing of the forums... going directly against the will of the admin and owner:
This will mean there are a whole bunch of new features you can use, but which I strongly recommend against using (moderators can step in if you do).
You did remember that deleting topics with messages on them was not possible before? You should, seeing again how much you care for the forums.  :-D

I think I need to inform you that the reason I got so angry with you, is because the way you act is in my oppinion just plain childish and retarded, and I hold to those words. I'm not a coward, I'd even post my account of what was said in that topic if it was worth my time, but alas it is not.
Good choice. Because you would have to lie if you tried to show people that you were not bitching. And credibility is something you don't have.

I must say that I found the "I don't care about anything anymore!"-post insanely funny. So much angst, such resignation. Had the sky fallen on you, you probably couldn't have beaten that pathos.  :lol:

Besides, it's not your account we are interested in, it's the entire topic. Which you deleted in your panic.

I wasn't b*tching...
*giggle*

No, of course you weren't. Keep saying that and maybe some day you'll believe it. :)

...I'm not a coward...
Of course you aren't. :-D You'll just rather delete the topics where you act like an ass and try to act innocent when the proof is gone.

Not a coward at all. :evil:

Much like our friend RPG here. :-D

Do you understand now why I choose to talk about these things in public?

To be honest, I meant every word I said on my topic.
Good, that's all I wanted to know.

rmco2003

« Reply #11 on: 2006-06-03 13:00:09 »
Wow I never knew how delusional you could be, you should seriously seek some psycological help. I've had enough of this and I'm not going to take it any further than this post, but I have to say that you are one of the snidest, egotistical wankers I've ever met in my entire life, and I feel sorry for the poor woman that had to pop something as stomach wrenching as you out of her womb.

Sad Jari

« Reply #12 on: 2006-06-03 13:28:01 »
Wow I never knew how delusional you could be, you should seriously seek some psycological help. I've had enough of this and I'm not going to take it any further than this post, but I have to say that you are one of the snidest, egotistical wankers I've ever met in my entire life, and I feel sorry for the poor woman that had to pop something as stomach wrenching as you out of her womb.

Don't worry, you'll get over it.

I think that I made him vewwy angwy...

EDIT: Oh wait, I better quote it, before he makes that disappear as well...
« Last Edit: 2006-06-03 13:30:45 by Sad Jari »

Relf

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2006-06-03 18:18:38 »
...Seems you get better and better at driving people away from the forums every day. Still unsure if that makes me happy or sad...

James Pond

• Forums Grumpy Bastard....At The Best Of Times.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2006-06-03 18:34:09 »
I laugh, because every extra post you make adds more to the fire, perhaps you should stop.  No fuel = No fire.

M0T

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2006-06-03 20:03:32 »
Some people take things far too seriously, at the end of the day this is a web forum about Final Fantasy, what does it matter what anyone on here thinks of you?

Jari, take a chill pill man. If you spend your life trying to educate the foolish then you will die unfulfilled, there are too many of them and it's a lost cause. In the UK we have Big Brother on at the moment, every year the uproar against it gets more vocal but yet every year the ratings improve, why is that? The reason is simple, no matter how hard we try, some people are born stupid and those of us with intelligence have to learn to just ignore them. When it comes down to it we are improving the world and dragging them along with us, save your energy for something that matters in the big scheme of things and you will feel more fulfilled than you do from wasting time dealing with fools on the internet.

Sad Jari

« Reply #16 on: 2006-06-03 20:33:29 »
Jari, take a chill pill man. If you spend your life trying to educate the foolish then you will die unfulfilled, there are too many of them and it's a lost cause.
*hugs M0T*

Awww, don't worry you silly person, it's not the destination, it's the trip. I'm feeling very fulfilled right now, thanks for asking. :-D

Emerald Weapon

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2006-06-03 21:13:08 »
and I feel sorry for the poor woman that had to pop something as stomach wrenching as you out of her womb.

And the insults keep getting better and better! I think this one is original in a way. Well, not that original, new on the forums though. They keep getting more personal too. If we keep it up, we might get a spot in the "Forums-with-the-best-insults-and-flames-top-10". No, really! That'd be cool wouldn't it?

I rate this one 7 out of 10. *Good insult, pretty personal, not completely original and sharp though*

For those of you without a brain: this post is sarcastic. So read the small words before insulting me on this one. Except when you can be more original then...hehe.

rmco2003

« Reply #18 on: 2006-06-03 21:16:01 »
I actually wish your post wasn't sarcastic, something like that would be fun :-P I'm sure I heard that insult I made a while back, can't remember where from though? :?

Relf

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2006-06-03 21:30:15 »
[qoute] I've had enough of this and I'm not going to take it any further than this post

Don't stop now, for a few minuites it was working so well for you!

And as for ignoring stupid people, that is what the special forum is for, no?
« Last Edit: 2006-06-04 12:06:55 by Relf »

rmco2003

« Reply #20 on: 2006-06-03 21:58:54 »
Well I thought I'd take the higher ground for once, I've had enough of arguing now :wink:

Sad Jari

« Reply #21 on: 2006-06-04 00:00:47 »
I'm sure I heard that insult I made a while back, can't remember where from though? :?
Should I be surprised that you can't even think of your own insults?

Lazybones

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 2006-06-04 00:24:55 »
For the sake of keeping these forums clean and professional, I personally feel this entire thread should be deleted.  All of it could have stayed in PMs, and I actually feel worse about visiting this forum now that I've subjected myself to the inane negativity in this thread.    Some of the points brought up here about the tyrannical behavior of some of these forum's members were highly insightful and correct.
I was obviously foolish to have continued reading this.  I suppose it was like watching a train wreck, or a car crash. 
Lesson learned.  Avoid childish banter.

Sad Jari

« Reply #23 on: 2006-06-04 00:32:57 »
Cry me a river. :lol:

As for PMs; like I said, let the people who have something to hide use them.

EDIT: I remember you. You were the "please don't flame me"-guy. That makes sense... Listen; I do the things I do for a reason. Maybe you'll understand after you have been here for almost six years like me.

EDIT2: Why the heck do people keep changing their names all the time?
« Last Edit: 2006-06-04 00:37:08 by Sad Jari »

Lazybones

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 2006-06-04 00:40:53 »
Correct, I said I'd appreciate not receiving flames to a post I made.
And I've changed my name once, and this is the one I will stick with.  I've only been here a short time, and I've found a name to settle in to.
I don't see how being here for 6 years makes one better than anyone else here.

I don't think it's an issue of having something to hide, as much as having a degree of integrity and not subjecting others (who, admittedly, make the choice themselves to read this) to such nonsense. 
Now, because I believe that teaching by example is a fantastic technique, I'm going to demonstrate said integrity and not post in this thread anymore, regardless of whatever "witty" retort you decide to post.
(Read: "Cry me a river.")

I do wish you great enjoyment in playing and editing Final Fantasy, as that's what this forum is for.  I will return to my task of choosing which Overclocked remixes I'd like to incorporate into my FFVII game.  Have a great day.
« Last Edit: 2006-06-04 00:43:04 by Lazybones »