Author Topic: [FF8-PC/Steam] Tonberry Master List - FF8 Mods Progress  (Read 247243 times)

levantine

• View Profile
Re: [FF8PC-Steam] Tonberry Master List - FF8 Mods Progress
« Reply #50 on: 2018-12-06 00:02:01 »
Hey !
Sometimes my game crash randomly when a battle begin, i have several mods so i'm not sure where to search, i have all tomberry list mod + ragnarock mod + rose and win + gedosato + reshade

faloppa

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 2019-02-01 12:39:19 »
Hi

I'm buy Lunatic Pandora few hours ago. I installed FF8 from steam and it puts in my language, spanish.

So, i change to english in order that FF8_Ultra_Lanucher.exe can run it but, when game starts there isn't have any change or mod activated. Game runs as normal steam version.
I don't know why so, anyone help me?

Thanks a lot

tracido

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 2019-04-08 20:48:44 »
Hi

I'm buy Lunatic Pandora few hours ago. I installed FF8 from steam and it puts in my language, spanish.

So, i change to english in order that FF8_Ultra_Lanucher.exe can run it but, when game starts there isn't have any change or mod activated. Game runs as normal steam version.
I don't know why so, anyone help me?

Thanks a lot

I just installed most of the mods separately myself and am loving them all with pure happiness, I only did not install the Tri mod. Everything else was fine. Tri's mod warns of glitches with others & the creator is working on them still.   That one you installed I avoided because of the same reason, glitches still being addressed, but I wish you luck, as me I'll stick with the stuff that's been most functional.

Anarchy

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 2019-06-19 17:18:57 »
Hi, iv'e installed the Lunatic pandora pack but it seems like i cant get it to work properly. I feel like it should be easier than im making it to be but can u help me out pls

Differences

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 2019-06-23 17:23:38 »
Hello,

I have installed a cracked ff8 steam version and installed the mod properly but it is not working.

I can't access steam cuz the game is cracked ( Inlaw's crack). So no disable overlay.

What should I do?

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
  • Dilly-Dally Shilly-Shally
    • View Profile
    • EQ2Alyza - YouTube Channel
« Reply #55 on: 2019-06-23 22:58:42 »
Easy fix. Buy the game.

Differences

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 2019-06-26 19:22:17 »
Got the game to work thx for your response.

I have another issue now which is I can't run any language. Exe except for the ff8 launcher. Exe

The uv method is not working as I can't run en.exe

What to do?

Thank you

Differences

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 2019-06-27 16:33:24 »
Nvm uninstalling the game fixed the problem.

Many thx to all of you.

greator

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 2019-07-04 17:24:54 »
I'm still sad that HD FMV replacement is not listed in here.

Shortaaay

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 2019-07-06 21:14:14 »
Hi im new to this, but ive installed all the mods and get the issue of my launcher not loading unless i change the d3d9.dll to d3d11.dll, but once i have done that and got my launcher working, i load my game and none of the graphical mods have loaded, is this a known bug or have i done something wrong?

onixel

• View Profile
« Reply #60 on: 2019-09-03 02:17:57 »
This mods are compatible with remaster? or you have any plan to port it?

Mcindus

• Artist, Modder, Musician.
    • View Profile
    • Lunatic Pandora
« Reply #61 on: 2019-09-03 18:21:52 »
We're working on it...

Right now, actually.
We'll see how this goes. Here's hoping!

nynex

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 2019-09-04 17:48:10 »
Hello MCINDUS!

A month or so ago I picked up the lunatic pandora mod pack! Awesome btw.

Just wondering, if I want the most up-to-date experience which mods should I grab on top of that to update? I've updated to SeeDReborn v4.1, Project AngelWing v2.0 and HorizonPack: Remastered v1.0.

Also using FF8 GeDoSaTo Config v2.3. Which brings me to another question. When loading FF8 do I launch GeDoSaToTool.exe (As Admin) then launch FF8_Ultra_Launcher.exe ? (This is how I have been doing it anyway).

Thank you so much for your work!
« Last Edit: 2019-09-04 18:01:06 by nynex »

larn

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 2019-09-05 23:21:38 »
Hey Mcindus,

Great to see an awesome job like the Lunatic Pandora project available. I donated to the cause, and am having a hard time getting things to work. After install and loading, I don't appear to have any of the mods working, and i'm getting 11 errors which state: "Line 2-12 (FF8_UVInject_EN.txt): Could not write to memory."

However I do get;
Damage.dll was loaded successfully.
Hard.dll was loaded successfully.
HP.dll was loaded successfully.
Magic.dll was loaded successfully.
Publish.dll was loaded successfully.

Would love some insight, was also wondering if there is an install video?

Thanks for the hardwork.

ff7maniac

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 2019-09-06 21:20:00 »
mcindus i hope you will continue to create mods for the original ? ^^

logfella_

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: 2019-09-09 19:07:34 »
This is amazing work and I hope you keep on the good job. I'm donating the same value Square is asking for the Steam Version, but would give more if I could

Ironmad

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: 2019-09-10 09:10:27 »
I remember there used to be a 3D model viewer somewhere on this homepage. Any ideas if we can get that for the remasterad :D ?

guiguifun28

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: 2019-09-11 12:59:36 »
Hello everyone

As you know, FFVIII remastered which was released a few days ago is not that beautiful. I would like to know if Lunatic Pandora package (i'm going to buy it to help the modders) is usable with FFVIII remastered. What's more i'd like to know exactly how to change the language of lunatic pandora mod into french (I'm french).

Thank you in advance and thanks to the modders for helping us make games look better.

gunner_1207

• If your upright an above ground,its a gd day
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: 2019-09-11 20:39:20 »
Hello everyone

As you know, FFVIII remastered which was released a few days ago is not that beautiful. I would like to know if Lunatic Pandora package (i'm going to buy it to help the modders) is usable with FFVIII remastered. What's more i'd like to know exactly how to change the language of lunatic pandora mod into french (I'm french).

Thank you in advance and thanks to the modders for helping us make games look better.
At this present moment  the answer is no, but the best people are working on making the brilliant mods we have compatible, but its gonna take time.

guiguifun28

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: 2019-09-12 08:50:24 »
HY,

I'd like to know what is hashmaps exactly, cuz I just want Lunatic Pandora to be translated in French. I saw on the internet a graphical updated mod for ffviii remastered that must be used with tomberry and hashmaps.

Thanks in advance

burnsp2

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: 2019-11-16 00:55:58 »
Hi I just bought the installer as I wanted to support the modders but while installing it I noticed that the versions of every mod are old and not updated to the current versions, so now I have to go and manually install them all so it feels kinda not right to sell the installer 2 years out of date, I may as well of installed them manual as I have to do with updating them all

Mcindus

• Artist, Modder, Musician.
    • View Profile
    • Lunatic Pandora
« Reply #71 on: 2019-11-17 01:43:08 »
Hi I just bought the installer as I wanted to support the modders but while installing it I noticed that the versions of every mod are old and not updated to the current versions, so now I have to go and manually install them all so it feels kinda not right to sell the installer 2 years out of date, I may as well of installed them manual as I have to do with updating them all

The only mods that have been updated from LP are SeeD Reborn and HorizonPack, and those are both 'non-vanilla' mods, which are basically optional custom texture packs from me.  Lunatic Pandora v2.0 will have those mods, as well as an NPC pack, Magics, GF effects, Battle fx, and Project Angelwing Gigapixel (instead of Project Eden), but that collection isn't even complete as of right now.
You shouldn't need to update the other mods in the collection, which include everything on the first page, as well as a few gameplay modifications and the UV patch.  As a side-note, I included Project Eden with LP v1.0 because it had less glitches and better cutouts than Project Angelwing at the time, but my plan was always to upgrade LP v2.0 with Project Angelwing Gigapixel when it comes out (maybe this weekend???).  Also, I just finished the last SeeDReborn at the end of May, and I spent my time after that finishing the new HorizonPack, which has only been available since September.

Basically what I'm saying, is that i'm working on it! And Diligently!  I've released two mods since May, and those are the only things making the mod 'out of date' - but they are also not Vanilla textures and my own custom work, so I will be making them optional mods in LP v2.0 -- also, I would hold off on updating to Project Angelwing until the newer one comes out in the next few days.

celtichonor

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: 2019-12-06 22:32:42 »
I DID also bought it and I don't think it is a real purchase, I see it as a symbolic purchase for those who work hard on this project. Of course i got the same issues and I posted about this, but am not complaining because i understand it's just a matter of time and I can wait for this, if you want to purchase a comercial remake of a game go buy FF8 remake on steam. Sorry for the comment, but i really hate self-centeredness and that stuff.

decency_breakin3

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: 2020-03-06 18:57:19 »
progress up date?

ff7maniac

• View Profile
Re: [FF8-PC/Steam] Tonberry Master List - FF8 Mods Progress
« Reply #74 on: 2020-05-28 18:13:58 »
the mods continues to be updated ? or everything was abandoned to work only on the remastered version...