Author Topic: [FF7] Qhimm Catalog 3.0 Reports / Requests  (Read 317614 times)

Inactive User

• View Profile
Re: Catalog v2.3x Report / Mod Requests
« Reply #350 on: 2017-02-22 07:43:14 »
Hey hey, I'm back!

The More Battle Model options request sounds exciting!

These are questions, as much as requests.. Is there a possibility of any more Vincent models?? It'd be amazing if the whitERaven battle model was also available for on the field. I have a long time LOVE for Vincent, he is my most favourite FF character of all time! :)

Also maybe more Cait Sith models? I prefer the original Cait Sith with the big rounded feet and no nose. I don't actually mind using the PRP model for Cait Sith though, cause he doesn't really need much detail.

Keep up the good work, as always!
It's good to be back too. ^.^

Tsuna

• Global moderator
  • Working together to create awesome things!
    • View Profile
    • The home of Tsunamods
« Reply #351 on: 2017-02-22 14:52:16 »
Any luck regarding echo-s being put into the catalogue?

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
  • Dilly-Dally Shilly-Shally
    • View Profile
    • EQ2Alyza - YouTube Channel
« Reply #352 on: 2017-02-23 13:25:53 »
I will be added in the Catalog 3.0 update :)

Have you made any changes with my suggestions? It's not my place to force it or anything, so I'm just curiously asking.

Tsuna

• Global moderator
    • View Profile
    • The home of Tsunamods
« Reply #353 on: 2017-02-23 15:12:04 »
Uhh well actually I have been working on the next 2 sections the whole time so I haven't changed anything. I have a lot more beta testers now though so any mistakes will be found. I do need to change the videos though due to new actors and previous ones quitting.

NoahADSP

• View Profile
« Reply #354 on: 2017-02-26 10:26:41 »
hey i would like to know when will the new catalog be realeased and also what new things will be in there?

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: 2017-02-26 11:13:48 »
I'll post what will be updated at a later time. Catalog 3.0 will be released after we get New Threat v1.5 and Reunion R06.

Inactive User

• View Profile
« Reply #356 on: 2017-02-27 08:45:29 »
So exciting!!!

genesis063

• Self proclaimed number 1 Sephiroth fanboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: 2017-03-01 12:50:24 »
Also if anyone was wondering the Sephiroth Mod is not dead.  I was still working on it recently and creating a brand new scene.  A lot has been going on however so I haven't been able to do more on it but it will come out playable eventually just try to be a little more patient.

tomume

• View Profile
« Reply #358 on: 2017-03-22 18:00:57 »
Hi !

Any chance of having Mexico hard mod or/and satstuki progresive mod + reunion included ?

Would be great to be able to configure the reunion mod as DLPB installer allow several customizations.

Would be awesome to be able to active thing independently. Menu overhault, dlpb translation, mexico mod. etc.

thanks

For now, I can't make it to work the reunion mod with mexico mod. When I turn on Reunion, the mexico mod automatically turns disabled.

If anyone has a solution, please enlight me ;)

see ya

Kaldarasha

• Prince of Model Editing
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: 2017-03-22 20:42:38 »
7h Heaven is great but it can't make mods compatible which change the same things. The reunion modifies mainly the flevel.lgp, both kernels and scene.bin. While a mod which changes the difficulty of the game modifies mostly the kernels and scene.bin. This could be patched to work with the reunion mod to use the reunion data base, but must be done by the mod authors, since they do know what they changed. If a mod does also change the flevel, it is mostly impossible to create a patch.

The problem is that the texts are implemented into the modules instead being read from a text source. (Like modern games using strings)

tomume

• View Profile
« Reply #360 on: 2017-03-22 20:50:30 »
wow thanks, didn't know that. What a poor choice though...

What about the satsuki difficulty mod ? Can someone include it ? Actually what I don't like about difficulties mods is that they increase way too much the game difficulty... beside they create new enemies and change the items and materias to fit an increased game challenge. For me, it just changes the game way too much it's like it denatures it.

InsanePorcupine

• View Profile
« Reply #361 on: 2017-04-04 02:20:21 »
I was wondering if there exists or a mod could be made to speed up the pc version with a button. Like an emulator where you just hit f5 or something to speed up the game.

lionheart82

• View Profile
« Reply #362 on: 2017-04-04 13:25:06 »
I'll post what will be updated at a later time. Catalog 3.0 will be released after we get New Threat v1.5 and Reunion R06.
Any idea when nt and cat 3 will be released?

Sent from my Xperia ZR using Tapatalk

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: 2017-04-05 10:50:07 »
Nope, no idea. It's up to Sega Chief and DLPB to release it when they're ready.

lionheart82

• View Profile
« Reply #364 on: 2017-04-10 14:55:07 »
Hey alyza just occurred to me is it possible to get load option in menu or at save point? Its time consuming to exit and relaunch 7H just to load different save? Its a hassle. I asked sega chief of that feature as well since he made such outstanding job w save point menu. I miss save and load state of epsxe...

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: 2017-04-11 10:24:21 »
There was an old mod that allowed you to load a save from anywhere. It was around when Bootleg Configurator was the primary modding tool. I'll look into it.

lionheart82

• View Profile
« Reply #366 on: 2017-04-11 10:28:35 »
Thaaaaaaaaaankssssss!

Edit: another one. Just saw this and trying to remember was there an option in biotleg to change controller buttons for icons instead of names? Made minigames hell. If not can you add it to 7h?

http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=14916.0
« Last Edit: 2017-04-11 13:56:58 by lionheart82 »

-Jim-

• View Profile
« Reply #367 on: 2017-04-23 12:36:49 »
Hello EQ2Alyza,

I'm huge fan of what you done with 7h.
I would like to know if it's possible to add some mods to your futur update especially this one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZThKu7PyyOQ
You have all link in the descriptions of his video.
I don't know if you have the right to do that without his permission, but i really like his models characters.
I know i can install this mod myself but with your 7h, we can mix all graphics mods without compatibility problem and make our choice with our preference.
I don't know if it's possible, i just ask.

You have more video on his channel if u want to see more especially in field.

Thank you for everything.

I'm sorry, I dont speak fluent English, I'm French, still sorry for the mistakes.

Continue for your great job
« Last Edit: 2017-04-23 12:40:12 by -Jim- »

lionheart82

• View Profile
« Reply #368 on: 2017-04-23 12:52:42 »
Woooooow, that is fantastic, though it would be uneven if all monsters werent like that in the game. It would be a good stuff.

Kaldarasha

• Prince of Model Editing
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: 2017-04-23 14:44:34 »
Woooooow, that is fantastic, though it would be uneven if all monsters werent like that in the game. It would be a good stuff.

It isn't. The quality is even worse than of the original models (I looked at them but for a different interest), although we have a non-ripped models from other games policy here on Qhimm. Be the author of the model or have the permission from him* to use it for the game is the only way.

*Berserk isn't the creator of the models, only someone who did grab the models and did a very sloppy job to implement them into the game. Though, he has my respect for the amount of work he has done.

Tsuna

• Global moderator
    • View Profile
    • The home of Tsunamods
« Reply #370 on: 2017-04-23 15:38:26 »
Agreed, at 1st they are lovely to the eye but most of the animations are a disaster, I used a few of them to get information on making my own. I wouldn't play with them

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: 2017-04-24 06:40:43 »
I can't put those models in anyways. There's no telling what is original and what is ripped. I don't normally give my opinion on what is good or not, but I honestly don't like them simply because they break any consistent look you get out of the game. I personally prefer to use all satsuki textures alongside Kaldarasha models. They blend together the best with the original game models that haven't been modded yet (most enemies and summons).

Tetra

• No cloud, no squall hinder us!
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: 2017-04-25 18:11:40 »

I can't put those models in anyways. There's no telling what is original and what is ripped. I don't normally give my opinion on what is good or not, but I honestly don't like them simply because they break any consistent look you get out of the game. I personally prefer to use all satsuki textures alongside Kaldarasha models. They blend together the best with the original game models that haven't been modded yet (most enemies and summons).

That makes sense, but for me I wanted to have at least my party with very detailed models on battle, because I see them for so long and they are close to the cam. So I use Kaldarasha models on field to match the environment and then I use more detailed models on battle, like whitERaven's Cloud / Aerith, cmh175's Cid or Bloodshot's new Tifa. So great. I'm enjoying it.

However, Yuffie has only one other option besides Kaldarasha's edition on battle. It's whiteERaven's Yuffie and I don't like it. Her proportions look so weird, her face looks not nice, idk.

Please, check this mod (click to play):

Her look is way better in this Graphical Overhaul. I'd like to see this field and battle model in 7H.
Post: https://steamcommunity.com//sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=158899751
Download: https://mega.nz/#!dkkx0ZJB!Kl2AMaOw3TqC7w4jEyn9qlIMWnof5L2pFn96rhqLzs4

The poster stopped working on it and I don't know from who this model is, but I really want to see her in the game.

I'd even like to go along building my own IRO, if this cannot be implemented, so just for me. But then I'm totally inexperienced about the files, don't know what belongs to Yuffie. If this cannot be implemented officially, anybody has interest to get this model into the game, privily?
« Last Edit: 2017-04-25 18:20:49 by Tetra »

Yuffie1983

• View Profile
« Reply #373 on: 2017-04-30 22:15:00 »
Can we have a update please on the game converter mod, the new version does not work and the older version breaks some of the newer mods.

Gwendalvador

• View Profile
« Reply #374 on: 2017-07-30 18:32:23 »
Hi all.

The weapons mod is great and it s a very good job. but why we dont have weapons for all characters ?

Is it possible to update the mod in order to include weapons of barret, cid, vincet ....

Thank you