Author Topic: FF7 Main Menu Glitch?  (Read 4403 times)

Ragna

• View Profile
FF7 Main Menu Glitch?
« on: 2007-04-11 17:04:33 »
Well, I was retranslating the Main Menu and I found in the Status submenu somehting like a glitch, I mean, in the Status submenu, you press Accept button and it display a new status screen, taht is for elemental (fire, ice, etc) parameters of the character, and if you press Accept button again you see the status screen, then, i will explain, In Elemental Screen you can see on the top the word: Elemental List, or something like that (i dont really know how is it in the english version^^U) and in status screen you can see that the last status is Elemental List. Then if you try to translate it it changes the two words in the two screens, and I was wondering if Elemental is a battle status or soemthing, I gess my explainment was bad..¬¬ but well, I hope you undestand me^^U

Sorry if i explained bad. But, can someone explain to me how work that thing? I think is a glitch or something..
Thank you for reading even if I didnt explain it too well^^U

Qudeid

• View Profile
Re: FF7 Main Menu Glitch?
« Reply #1 on: 2007-04-11 19:08:47 »
It would be more convenient, if you just show us some screenshots. I mean, I didn't understand what you explained ^^

Ragna

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2007-04-12 11:24:43 »
Okay, there are the screenshots, i think you will undestand it better now^^U

Screenshot 1, Elemental Status:

Screenshot 2, Battle Status (dont know how to say it in english lol):

Sooo, the things is that when I change those in the ff7.exe it have only one word for the three (i forgot one, down in the second screenshot lol) words appearing in the game, so is that a glitch?
or..what battle status is this "elemental"? I think is strange, i dont undestand this^^U
« Last Edit: 2007-04-12 11:26:20 by Sephiroth Crescent »

Qudeid

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2007-04-12 15:16:14 »
Now I remember that entry.
Well, I never found out what it does. Maybe it does just tell you that you have something in that other thing. I mean, that if you have one element you deal damage with, that this thingy there is highlighted in "efecto"... and if you are absorbing it, halfing the damage or nullifying it it is highlighted in anti?

Tried it already?

Ragna

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2007-04-12 15:33:19 »
When you equipp Ribbon it nullyfies Elemental battle status, so i dont know what does this status..
maybe knowing that can help me in something..hmmm maybe..

EDIT: Weeeelll, its a glitch in the FFVII Spanish version LOL. :-o
I cant count all the glitches and weird things that the Spanish Original FFVII version have XD *The Great LOL*

So: I must use the english .exe one and retranslate it :lol:& :x
« Last Edit: 2007-04-12 19:27:50 by Sephiroth Crescent »

Qudeid

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2007-04-12 22:04:40 »
You are saying that this is only in the Spanish version?

Ragna

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2007-04-12 22:16:40 »
In the Spanish version yes, I dont know if other versions have that glitch.