Author Topic: Where is memory coordinates (not text) of locations in worldmap?  (Read 5819 times)

cloudiar

• View Profile
Hello people!  ;D

I ask about two locations, these active event "Cosmo canyon" (buggy break) and "Zolom death" (active jump map),  not confusing please, do not want to edit tex or window boxes, I want to move the "line location", just need to know where is values for edit ​​(in hexadecimal I guess), think these values ​​are 32 bits (?) and will be difficult to assign.

Anyone know where can find these coordinates?

Thanks in advance!

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
Your best bet is Aali.... but answer is, no one currently knows.  It will be in the .ev files in world_us.

cloudiar

• View Profile
I think I can "catch" this value with program, the problem is not knowing if the value of type coordinate can be negative ... (?) ... or positive (?)

You know that number can be the maximum value?
It is comparable to coordenate player?

Pd: Ochu can display coordinates buggy? Maybe in that case start comparing value in start position of "event" with your own position...can help you find finally...

Thanks

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
Yes, Ochu can find buggy pos.  But I have no time to really go into any of this in more depth.

Aali

• View Profile
It's a combination of walkmesh flags and script handlers, see http://wiki.qhimm.com/view/FF7/WorldMap_Module/Script#.ev_Format

The trigger for these events would be type 2 "Mesh Functions" but if you want to move them within the same mesh you'd only have to adjust the walkmesh.

TL;DNU; it's a lot of work and you're on your own.

cloudiar

• View Profile
I want to move only the walkmesh coordinates (X,Y,Z)..to area on map below (move from cosmo canyon toward Gongaga for example), do just that may be possible.

You believe to be useful to capture (with hacking tool) the numeric coordinate value buggy (when broken in cosmo canyon) to find the value (location) in memory? Maybe value can be valid... The problem also is not knowing exactly what kind of value need to find (long / unsigned long / short?...), later I will try to  try clarify something, but be really hard work ...

Thank you very much for answers!

Edit :I see and...the leader coordinates its same of buggy, long type values...coordinates locations in worldmap can be equal?
« Last Edit: 2014-10-20 11:52:38 by cloudiar »