Author Topic: Out of position  (Read 1259 times)

MooseJuice

• View Profile
Out of position
« on: 2019-07-04 17:06:13 »
Hello,

After fighting for several hours I finally have things running and not crashing

But no matter what I seem to do, the window is out of position. It doesnt matter if I am full screen or windowed, its zoomed in to about the top 45% of the screen and shifted to the right with a black bar.

I tried running with High DPI settings, tried fiddling with resolutions, tried full and windowed mode, it just doesnt cooperate.

Tried ff7.exe and ff7 bc too

Just running the four mods that come with the remako right now.

I can run from Steam and it is fine though.

Surely I am missing something silly can someone please advise?

Note: I did have one arrangement that sort of worked, it was windowed mode with the top two boxes still at 0 and the bottom two at some value I forget, but it was really too small for me to play on.

Yuffie1983

• View Profile
Re: Out of position
« Reply #1 on: 2019-07-05 19:48:23 »
Hello,

After fighting for several hours I finally have things running and not crashing

But no matter what I seem to do, the window is out of position. It doesnt matter if I am full screen or windowed, its zoomed in to about the top 45% of the screen and shifted to the right with a black bar.

I tried running with High DPI settings, tried fiddling with resolutions, tried full and windowed mode, it just doesnt cooperate.

Tried ff7.exe and ff7 bc too

Just running the four mods that come with the remako right now.

I can run from Steam and it is fine though.

Surely I am missing something silly can someone please advise?

Note: I did have one arrangement that sort of worked, it was windowed mode with the top two boxes still at 0 and the bottom two at some value I forget, but it was really too small for me to play on.

Go to were FF VII is installed, right click the EXE  go to properties, then compatibility and then tick the box to run at 640X480 and then apply.