Author Topic: (WIP) Final Fantasy VII Climhazzard (PSX Version) King Bomb & Carrot Vids added!  (Read 209014 times)

hotdog963al

• Horse
    • View Profile
    • Horse HQ
How's the progress coming along mate. JUMBO CACTUAR

ff7rules

• View Profile
How's the progress coming along mate. JUMBO CACTUAR

How funny you should ask :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLyBpHIY2Ek

Hes pretty much done some tweaking to do and thats it.

-Ric-

• View Profile
any updates?  :|

ff7rules

• View Profile
any updates?  :|

I do have a few actually but i didn't think anyone was really interested in this so, i wasn't posting them. I will post them today.

EDIT: WOW looking at the number of views, how wrong was?!
« Last Edit: 2009-04-16 13:12:13 by ff7rules »

squallff8

• View Profile

I do have a few actually but i didn't think anyone was really interested in this so, i wasn't posting them. I will post them today.

MAN!You are only one who had ANY progress in PSX hacking!!!I still have a hope that you'll find a way to change LQ models...
Keep going man!Thanks for your hard work! :wink:

ff7rules

• View Profile

MAN!You are only one who had ANY progress in PSX hacking!!!I still have a hope that you'll find a way to change LQ models...
Keep going man!Thanks for your hard work! :wink:

Thanks very much for the comments people, but i have some news. I am thinking of restarting this whole project as its become quite a mess. Now heres some good news I want YOUR IDEAs and YOUR input into the hack. That means anything you want in the hack throw ideas at me.

squallff8

• View Profile
I want YOUR IDEAs and YOUR input into the hack. That means anything you want in the hack throw ideas at me.

As for me,the only thing i liked to see is a NPC reconstruction patch for PSX version.And maybe Cloud High Resolution patch. :-)

ff7rules

• View Profile
I want YOUR IDEAs and YOUR input into the hack. That means anything you want in the hack throw ideas at me.

As for me,the only thing i liked to see is a NPC reconstruction patch for PSX version.And maybe Cloud High Resolution patch. :-)

Not possible because of the sizes of files unfortunatly.

zer0x4

• View Profile
umm just make it harder and Break the Damage Limit while giving the bosses higher HP
and also if possible to be able to use all limits,  instead of just by what level u set it at
« Last Edit: 2009-04-18 20:54:22 by zer0x4 »

ff7rules

• View Profile
umm just make it harder and Break the Damage Limit while giving the bosses higher HP
and also if possible to be able to use all limits,  instead of just by what level u set it at

Yeah i will do those things. But what im asking is what extra bosses would you like to see how difficult etc like a Final Fantasy VII what the fans want! hack.

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
How difficult?

Nearly everyone who will use this mod will have beaten FF7 at least one already (probably several times), so I'd say that the difficulty level should go up quite a lot. Perhaps giving all of the bosses a greater number of strengths and weaknesses would be good; it would mean that the key to beating them would be strategy and set-up rather than stats and levels.

ff7rules

• View Profile
How difficult?

Nearly everyone who will use this mod will have beaten FF7 at least one already (probably several times), so I'd say that the difficulty level should go up quite a lot. Perhaps giving all of the bosses a greater number of strengths and weaknesses would be good; it would mean that the key to beating them would be strategy and set-up rather than stats and levels.

Yeah this is very true, im thinking im gonna make this for the hardcore ff7 gamer whos at least beaten the game 3 times. Bosses will be ridculously hard but not just high hp and attack etc but new moves some replaced too.

DarkVenomandCarnage

• FUTILE EFFORT!
    • View Profile
Possibly a slightly easier version for people who want to cruise through and check out the changes for themselves or just check out what you're handiwork before taking it on full blown? :wink:

ff7rules

• View Profile
Possibly a slightly easier version for people who want to cruise through and check out the changes for themselves or just check out what you're handiwork before taking it on full blown? :wink:

That's he problem. People are saying they really want a challenge out of it others are saying they just want to see the changes ive made. What id like to do is actually get people to post the stats of stuff they would like to see and the attacks they use. So like dream bosses could come a reality, hows that sound to everyone?

zer0x4

• View Profile
i dont know about you guys but id like to kick palmers ass more   :oops:

ff7rules

• View Profile
i dont know about you guys but id like to kick palmers ass more   :oops:

Yeah he was always a pushover, pathetic really. I know ill give him comet 2 then we will see how mch harder he is :D

zer0x4

• View Profile
so how soon do u think you will finish

ff7rules

• View Profile
so how soon do u think you will finish

Im glad to see people asking this :) I will start again on it tommorrow my deadline will be the end of may.

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
you say you have changed dialogue....and as I stated on other thread I am confused at aerith in sleeping forest

"Then why don't you REALLY worry"

Do you happen to know what that was supposed to be?  And are there any japanese here who might?

ff7rules

• View Profile
you say you have changed dialogue....and as I stated on other thread I am confused at aerith in sleeping forest

"Then why don't you REALLY worry"

Do you happen to know what that was supposed to be?  And are there any japanese here who might?

That's a really good point! what the hell is that about? Is it another mistranslation?  or is it just plain out of context.

Vehek

• View Profile
Cathy Okada's translation said:
Claude: But I can't help it...

Aerith: Oh.... (teasingly)  Then why don't you just keep on brooding?

ff7rules

• View Profile

Ah! thanks very much for clearing that up.

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile

yes Ive been looking into it.....

I want to rewrite the whole game and i need people like cathy to help

We need to organise a massive overhaul.  I have the time

FF7 rules?  can u speak japanese?  Can you do this like cathy?

if so, I can help.  I really want to work with people and get this done.  If we work together we can converse in msn/skype and reach conclusions about what should be said and where.  We really need a japanese translator liek cathy.....the whole game needs changing.

2 heads are better than 1 and no one knows this game more than me ;)  trust me
« Last Edit: 2009-04-26 21:55:01 by Seifer Almasy »

ff7rules

• View Profile
I can't speak jap sorry im also sorry for the slow progress on this patch i have my own website now so its difficult to find time for it buit i will have some done tonight.

drfeelgud88

• da DOC iz here!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
saw some of the bosses on teh 1st page... pretty nice cant w8 for it to come out  :-D