Author Topic: Rumors you'd make up in FF7  (Read 33073 times)

Furzball

• Furzball happens...
    • View Profile
Rumors you'd make up in FF7
« on: 2010-07-12 21:25:08 »
You know like all the rumors in FF7 citadel. That had to be alot of bored or confused people making that stuff up. What kind of rumors would you consider making up for FF7

I remember a while back I made up, and convinced a friend to spend a month running around and testing to his displeasure, about another Bahamut summon being in the cave just before the Ancient City after the endless forest.

And also some rumor having to deal with using the piano in shinra mansion to get gilgamesh.

So how about it. Rumor thread?

-Ric-

• View Profile
Re: Rumors you'd make up in FF7
« Reply #1 on: 2010-07-12 21:30:35 »
i told a guy that he would have sephiroth on his party if he  lvled till lvl 99 before the very 1st boss of the game...
he was above lvl 50 when i confessed it was a joke lol

nikfrozty

• Cloud kicks Sephiroth's Butt Anytime
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2010-07-12 22:09:01 »
I'd consider getting Gilgamesh as a summon or Zack as a secret character that is kind of dead like Vincent. :)

Furzball

• Furzball happens...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2010-07-12 22:09:41 »
i told a guy that he would have sephiroth on his party if he  lvled till lvl 99 before the very 1st boss of the game...
he was above lvl 50 when i confessed it was a joke lol
lol if it were that easy anyone would have cheated to get Sephiroth. If we were to go for plain evil trickery I did one time show a friend in middle school a revive Aerith thread. Took him about half a year to get that it was a lie lol. I'm a bit of a btard when it comes to playing jokes.

I'd consider getting Gilgamesh as a summon or Zack as a secret character that is kind of dead like Vincent. :)
Would be interesting but by what method?

nikfrozty

• Cloud kicks Sephiroth's Butt Anytime
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2010-07-12 22:15:33 »
You'll have to fight Gilgamesh in a hidden island or cave somewhere and when you defeat him he becomes a summon materia(not creative but its just a make up rumor). As for Zack you have to do a sidequest to do like visiting his parents and things and when you go out of the village in Gongaga there's a cemetery. You'll see Zack there sitting beside a tomb and he'll join you. :)

Furzball

• Furzball happens...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2010-07-12 22:22:18 »
You'll have to fight Gilgamesh in a hidden island or cave somewhere and when you defeat him he becomes a summon materia(not creative but its just a make up rumor). As for Zack you have to do a sidequest to do like visiting his parents and things and when you go out of the village in Gongaga there's a cemetery. You'll see Zack there sitting beside a tomb and he'll join you. :)
"Yeah, I know I've been dead a year or so but can I have my peni... I mean my sword back." drinks wine and it squirts out of bullet holes.

lorddolor1989

• only thing a man needs is the love of a woman
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2010-07-12 22:26:05 »

Cloud:....Zack....you...you are alive !!! :o
Zack: The lifestream didn't want me so i've heard about Sephiroth but...i need a sword...
C: Take it...*Hands over the Buster Sword
Z: Is it Aerith with you?
C: zack...she's... :'(
Z:  :( Ok Cloud...don't worry she'll join us someday so please...be patient,come on let's go :)
C: Yes,let's go

Bosola

• Fire hazard!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #7 on: 2010-07-12 22:44:01 »
Once, I heard this really cool rumour that the game didn't end in Sector 1, when Cloud makes the tragic mistake of telling you to attack whilst its tail's up. According to this, there was, like, a whole other level and cutscenes and things.

The Seer of Shadows

• I used to be indecisive. But now, I'm not sure...
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2010-07-13 03:27:55 »
If you get Aeris to level 99 before she leaves the party after the Temple of the Ancients, Sephiroth will kill Cait Sith instead of Aeris.

Also, if you beat the game with all characters at level 99 with all of their limit breaks and ultimate weapons filled completely with master materia, you'll get a new game plus feature where you can play through a harder version of the game with Sephiroth available in the PHS.

And finally, if you get 7,777,777 gil before defeating Dyne, the Chocobo race crash will not happen.

Timu Sumisu

• The Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2010-07-13 05:43:32 »

Furzball

• Furzball happens...
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2010-07-13 08:32:57 »
http://ff7rumors.tripod.com/

Enjoy.
Wow, all those rumors yours or are you just sourcing a link  :roll:

What kind of rumors would you consider making up for FF7
is the question. Not "What rumors are already out there".

The Seer of Shadows

• I used to be indecisive. But now, I'm not sure...
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2010-07-13 13:38:43 »
How about this one?

Get the "Demon Statue" item by morphing Emerald Weapon (only works 5% of the time).
Get the "Fiend Statue" item by morphing Ruby Weapon (only works 5% of the time).
Get the "Goddess Statue" item by morphing Proud Clod in the battle arena (only works 1% of the time).

With the three items, go to the ghost hotel at the Gold Saucer, talk to this pumpkin, and Kefka will challenge you.

Covarr

• Covarr-Let
  • Administrator
  • Just Covarr. No "n".
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2010-07-13 17:08:09 »
Ugh, that site doesn't use the css background-repeat property, and thus looks like garbage at any reasonable resolution.

The best rumors for anything are completely unverifiable without knowledge of the inner workings of the game (AI, item drops, etc). For example, saying that it needs a rare item that drops randomly from a specific enemy 0.001% of the time, nobody has the patience to verify that in-game. Of course, with our tools, we can verify anything.

Timu Sumisu

• The Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2010-07-13 17:49:26 »
Wow, all those rumors yours or are you just sourcing a link  :roll:

link :P

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2010-07-13 18:25:56 »
Ugh, that site doesn't use the css background-repeat property, and thus looks like garbage at any reasonable resolution.

The best rumors for anything are completely unverifiable without knowledge of the inner workings of the game (AI, item drops, etc). For example, saying that it needs a rare item that drops randomly from a specific enemy 0.001% of the time, nobody has the patience to verify that in-game. Of course, with our tools, we can verify anything.

It is amusing to see people spend weeks trying to prove or disprove rumours when we can do so in seconds by opening up Wall Market, Proud Clod or Makou Reactor ;D

Furzball

• Furzball happens...
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2010-07-13 22:25:37 »

It is amusing to see people spend weeks trying to prove or disprove rumours when we can do so in seconds by opening up Wall Market, Proud Clod or Makou Reactor ;D
What would be really messed up is if we did a series of fake videos to "prove" certain rumors true (AKA Psyche!Suckers) and released them onto youtube for fans to fall over themselves on.

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2010-07-13 22:27:28 »
What would be really messed up is if we did a series of fake videos to "prove" certain rumors true (AKA Psyche!Suckers) and released them onto youtube for fans to fall over themselves on.

DO IT FAGGOT!

No, srsly. It would be hilarious, especially when people started complaining and asking why they couldn't get the same results. ;D

Furzball

• Furzball happens...
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2010-07-13 23:47:15 »

DO IT FAGGOT!

No, srsly. It would be hilarious, especially when people started complaining and asking why they couldn't get the same results. ;D
:evil: I hope I meet a wonderful woman like you one day. Made of less sugar and everything nice.

sl1982

• Administrator
  • GUI Master :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2010-07-13 23:59:59 »
Why does everyone still seem to think he is a woman.

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2010-07-14 00:04:27 »
Either it's for the same reason that they believe I'm 798, or for the same reason that they believe Jari is a cat ::)

BlitzNCS

• Master of nothing in particular
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube
« Reply #20 on: 2010-07-14 00:14:35 »
Jari's not a cat!?
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2010-07-14 00:15:56 »
Jari's not a cat!?
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

I've heard rumours to this effect. I've also heard that you're not a series of letters.

BlitzNCS

• Master of nothing in particular
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube
« Reply #22 on: 2010-07-14 00:21:19 »
It's entirely possible - I'm not sure if I have/ever had a human form or not. Perhaps I did, once.

ultima espio

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 2010-07-14 02:54:23 »
This thread gives me ideas....

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 2010-07-14 02:56:26 »
This thread gives me ideas....

1. Make Sonichu mod for FF7