Author Topic: Final Fantasy 7 Analytical Playthrough - How Has It Aged?  (Read 3107 times)

ajthedj747

• Looking Forward to 2017
    • View Profile
Re: Final Fantasy 7 Analytical Playthrough - How Has It Aged?
« Reply #1 on: 2013-01-09 20:19:31 »
Nice, thanks. I enjoyed that one.

Kimba

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2013-03-28 19:34:40 »
Oh, excellent topic. I'm about to replay FFVII for first time in a long time, and I haven't played it since adolescence (14, 15-ish).

I remember the story pretty well, and must have read a wiki some time after. But there's probably tons of dialogue and/or plot elements that flew by me and now strike me as strange or shallow - so I'll be sure to take a look at this. It'll be good for laughs. Thanks for sharing.
« Last Edit: 2013-03-28 19:38:27 by Kimba »

ajthedj747

• Looking Forward to 2017
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2013-03-29 13:36:42 »
Oh, excellent topic. I'm about to replay FFVII for first time in a long time, and I haven't played it since adolescence (14, 15-ish).

I remember the story pretty well, and must have read a wiki some time after. But there's probably tons of dialogue and/or plot elements that flew by me and now strike me as strange or shallow - so I'll be sure to take a look at this. It'll be good for laughs. Thanks for sharing.
One scene you should play on Disc Three is where Tifa Lockhart tries to open a door inside a shop on an island.

nfitc1

• I just don't know what went wrong.
    • View Profile
    • WM/PrC Blog
« Reply #4 on: 2013-03-29 16:36:24 »
...there's probably tons of dialogue and/or plot elements that flew by me and now strike me as strange or shallow...

Plenty of strange and shallow texts throughout FFVII. You can't play through it without asking questions about some of the text you'll come across.